Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Darood And Issaq Are Not Arabs

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Darood And Issaq Are Not Arabs

Postby dawwa9 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:15 pm

He has a meeting with the UN to address the genocide of the Warsangeli community in Japan. See infamous pic below of the massacre of the Warsangeli.

I swear he once claimed he went to Tokyo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:16 pm

where is the kalluun addict neocon these days
He is meeting with Russel Simmons :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The boon Maxamud admin banned my account. :P
:lol: :lol:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:17 pm

is fock _ garowe the kalluun

fuck_garowe

Postby fuck_garowe » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:17 pm

I've recently done a Y-Chromosome and mtDNA anaylsis and R1a1 was present in significant amounts 20%. Concurrent with a few of my great grandparents admixture (ugaslabe) :P. J2, the Warsangeli stocks paternal ancestry points to the middle east. Considering I am the line which follows down to the origin prior to Darood. I can't speak for the confederates but Warsangeli is a Arab clan. :up:
Last edited by fuck_garowe on Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Starscream
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Starscream » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:18 pm

He has a meeting with the UN to address the genocide of the Warsangeli community in Japan. See infamous pic below of the massacre of the Warsangeli.

I swear he once claimed he went to Tokyo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:18 pm

what the hell did he do to get banned :!:

use a fish stamp

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:21 pm

I've recently done a Y-Chromosome and mtDNA anaylsis and R1a1 was present in significant amounts 20%. Concurrent with a few of my great grandparents admixture (ugaslabe) :P. J2, the Warsangeli stocks paternal ancestry points to the middle east. Considering I am the line which follows down to the origin prior to Darood. I can't speak for the confederates but Warsangeli is a Arab clan. :up:
be proud of your kallun race :lol:

fuck_garowe

Postby fuck_garowe » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:23 pm

The admin knows why...

Snitches are bitches aka Midgojareerteen. :P

Dawwa you live in a 3rd world country and Starscreen Europe aint friendly, the boat ride to England wasn't fun. Focken qaxootis . WTF is up with the 5 post limit :lol:

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:24 pm

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont waste it. safe your last for a dardaraan post that is as long as 2 pages. :lol:

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:32 pm

You can not have 20% of a 1 Haplogroup

Fake, fake, fake...Busted

You can only have 1 for 100%

PS. R1a1 is Nordic/Swedish for crying out load :lol: :lol:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:34 pm

^ i was going to say that
but i wasn't sure enough

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:36 pm

^ i was going to say that
but i wasn't sure enough

Wallahi that guy is full of shit,

At least do your homework properly, just claiming Swedish DNA for 20% out of nowhere.

Sad idiot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:39 pm

you should see him on somalilife
maakhir this kalluun that

the guy is hilarious :lol:

fuck_garowe

Postby fuck_garowe » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:40 pm

You can not have 20% of a 1 Haplogroup

Fake, fake, fake...Busted

You can only have 1 for 100%

PS. R1a1 is Nordic/Swedish for crying out load :lol: :lol:
Wallahi, fake kid could you even afford a Y-chromosome mtdna test or kit?

Focken 3rd world refugee, I have R1a1 at 20% quiet significant.

Nordic or Northern Euro markers are R1b which is found in high frequencies +/- 12% among Bantu speakers of the Cameroon. Dont entertain me with your layment understanding of DNA haplogroups and its distribution when its clear the study was not conducted by regions. It, E3b, has absolutely no significants in individual assesments or ancestry besides being an indicator that the study was conducted on a Majority who were Hawiye/Southerners. I do have E3b1 but common considering my ancester married the local Dir population.

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Maakhir only exists on the Internet...

When I was in Bosaso last summer I asked several people about Maakhir,

Nobody knew of its existence :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.