Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lately Somali girls marry Black guys, but are not happy

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gemstar

Lately Somali girls marry Black guys, but are not happy

Postby gemstar » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:48 am

Lately I keep meeting young Somali girls who married Black guys.What surprised me was each newleywed girl was not happy. Each one was upset that not only the family disowned them but also the community. Each girl lists off the reason she can't marry a Somali guy, so angrily. But I am like you are married now it doesn't matter why you don't want to marry a Somalian. I find it sad that the young girls are recenly married but are so unhappy. But at the same time why are they surprised that their family and community are upset with them? Didn't they realize you sacrifce that when you marry someone else? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

FAH1223
webmaster

Re: Lately Somali girls marry Black guys, but are not happy

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:36 pm

yeah a young girl like 18 got married to an african american guy few months ago

though the community hasn't disowned her or her family from my understanding

Gifted
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gifted » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:37 pm

^Very tolerant community you live in.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:39 pm

MY mom went to the wedding, its just a lot of people are shaking their heads... she isn't even in school

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Bal maxaa nin ajnabiya oo geeyey horta oo shaqo isku lahayn... :arrow: :arrow:

Gifted
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gifted » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Were people looking dissapointed? Did she drop out or something?

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Were people looking dissapointed? Did she drop out or something?
nothing like that, i just heard talk and my parents were saying the same thing

just a head scratcher

oh well, its not my problem

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Seriously whats wrong with marrying a black dude as long as He's Muslim?

The only thing I advice Somali girls is don't marry a loser from another race because it defeats the whole purpose. I know Somali girls who married White dudes, black dudes and are having great marriages. Marry anybody as long as their decent :up:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:09 pm

The only thing I advice Somali girls is don't marry a loser from another race because it defeats the whole purpose. I know Somali girls who married White dudes, black dudes and are having great marriages. Marry anybody as long as their decent :up:
:up: :up:

black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby black velvet » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:54 pm

:shock: :up: :up:

HasanReerowHasan

Postby HasanReerowHasan » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:49 am

Asalaamu aleykum waraxmatullah!
Why would anybody marry an ajnabi? I dont understand! COME ON! why cant you just find a beautifull decent somali boy who will treat you like a queen ( most of our somali women are QUEENS!)???!
I swear if you marry an ajnabi You will never have "the good" relationship as you would had if you marry somali!!
Ilaaheyow yaanan ajnabi guursan, Gabdhaha naga somaaliyeed walle wax gaaraya ma jiraan
maxaan ku falayaa ajnabi, cos an ajnabi would neva treat me the same as ma own somali sis would do!!

GABDHAHA SOOMAALIYEED ILAAH BAA HIBO U SIIYAY:
1. DAYMADA XISHOODKA" IYO AKHLAAQDA
2. sharafta
3.naxariista
4.diinta
5.dadnimada
6.kartinimada
7.daqanka
8.arbiyada lagu soo abaabiyay
9.sida wanaagsan ay caruurtooda u abaabiyaan uguna dadaalaan

And Much more!!!

anigo goo halkan ku soo koobi karin wax yaabaha kaleeto

ILAAHEY HANOODAAYO oo Raaliyoonin hanooga dhigo oo ceebtooda hanoo aasturo GABDHAHANAGA SOMAALIYEED!
AMIIIIIIIIIIIIN YA ALLAH!

Asalaamu aleyum From Hasan C/raxman

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Appealing for the release of Volkert van der Graaf.

Postby BaasAbuur » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:51 am

MY mom went to the wedding, its just a lot of people are shaking their heads... she isn't even in school
Why did your mom go to the wedding and is the dude muslim?

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Appealing for the release of Volkert van der Graaf.

Postby BaasAbuur » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:55 am

Horta, some people only think about the short term and do not realize the long term negative impacts of their decisions wallahi. This whole idea of marry whoever you want and be tolerant to everything waa wax laga fiicanyahay. Dhalinyaro badan oo aan aad u aqli badan ayaa meel cidlo ah isdhigi doono taking this kind of advice.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:24 am

Why did your mom go to the wedding and is the dude muslim?
because she knows them and loves all the girls in that family

yeah apparently dude converted to islam

mahdi01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahdi01 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:54 am

Nice Topic,

diintu wey ogashey in islaamnimada la isku guursado, laakiin soomaalida qurbaha joogta rag iyo dumar waxaan kula talinayaa iney wax badan ka fiirsadaan guurka ajnabiga, dhalinyarooy qof aan hooyo iyo aabe muslin ah dhalin laguna barbaarin edaab iyo dhaqan toosan guurkiisu meel dheer ma gaarayo, looma guursado qurux iyo dhaqaale waxaa loo guursadaa in gurigaas laga helo nolol degan oo farxad iyo is faham leh, guurka ajnabiga waa guur shaki ku dhisan oo labada qof ee is qaba ey weligood barasho isugu dhiman tahey. hadii is faham daro dhacdo waxaa laga yaabaa sida caadada u ah dalalkan reer galbeedka in qofkii kale la qaarijiyo. inta badan dadka soo islaamey ee bulshada madoow waa kuwo xabsiyada ku muslimey oo aan diinta aqoon fiican u laheyn, mana yaqaanan dhaqankii islaamka lagu yaqaaney ee anshaxa haweenka xaasaska ah lagula dhaqmo.

guurka ajnabiga waa xoriyad la'aan iyo dadkaaga oo aad ka go'do, waxaa dhacda marar badan in labada qof ee is qabta eysan dhex maran kaftan iyo sheekooyin badan, waxaa dhacda in raashinka kala duwan ee caadooyinka lagusoo kala korey ey is qaban waayaan oo halkaa laba cuno lakala karsado, waxaa dhacda in hadii mid ey dadkiisu soo booqdaan kan kale inuu noqdo Alien isagoo guriigiisii dhex jooga, waxaa dhacda in hadii la isku dhaco ey markiiba is furaan maxaa yeeley malaha dad dhex geli karo oo labaduba ku kalsoon yihiin.

waxaan soo ogaadey raga reer galbeedka ee raadiya guurka dumarka islaamka iney yihiin rag ey ku adkaatey xiriirka haweenkooda oo raadinaya dumar jilicsan oo ey ku tuntaan xuquuqdooda arintaa waxaa ka warantey gabadhii ka tirsaneyd boqortooyadii reer bahrain ee la baxsatey askarigii mareykanka ahaa ka dib markii ey dalkeedii dib ugu noqotey.

waxaa lasoo ogaadey in beniaadamka sidiisaba qofka ugu dhow ee ey sida fiican isu yaqaanaan iney ugu fiican tahey guurkiisa, iska daa ajnabiga kale ee waxaan dadka kula talin lahaa si loo helo guryo fiican oo nabad iyo is jaceyl lagu wada nool yahey in wiilka iyo gabadha isla ah reer kismaayo ama reer hargeysa ama reer Jijiga iney is guursadaan si loo yareeyo furiinka macno darada ah ee sidii dalku u burburey soomaalida kusoo batey, macnaheygu waa guurka waxaa ugu daran SURPRISESKA in labada qof uu midkood kan kale u laheyn aqoon hoose oo halkaas lagu kala boodo, waxaa dhacda in laba qof oo taleefan mudo yar ku sheekeystey iney is guursadaan oo aqoonta ey isu leeyihiin ey aad u hooseyso taas ayaana sabab u ah furiinka tirada badan. marka waa in loo tabaabusheystaa guurka oo aanan waqti aad u badana lagu lumin raadintiisa, waqti yarna lala soo boodin oo marka hore laga wada hadlo wax walba oo qoyskaas dhidabadiisa adkeyn kara...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.