Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Massacre of Civilians in Mogadishu By The Cowards Continues

Somali government affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: A Direct Attack On Sheikh Sharif's Adminstration iyo Peace

Postby Babygirl- » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:36 pm

Maskiin look at all those dead bodies.. :cry: :broken: :down: what have those poor people done.. :down:

abduljrus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abduljrus » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:39 pm

I cant believe people would actually continue to support alshabab after seeing the shit they do day in and day out.... why does it matter if you do some good and wreck 90% of the population at the same time...?

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Postby MrPrestige » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:41 pm

who is the problem? - i see most of the hardmans are Habar Gedir starting the Game

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In the plains out in hawdka im'a tell ya, mess with the reer and a vest could'nt help ya

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:42 pm

stop following me around.
bal nacasdan eegya, abaayo :lol: dont try and make urself important.....burundeese need their boots cleaned :down:

hanad_mn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hanad_mn » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:43 pm

This is a habargidir attack on poor civilians but they will pay heavy price .fuck hawiye.
Abahaa was habargidir has never killed Civilians in history. It is abgaal who used to kill even the girls that are married to them. I remember they killed My cousin who was breast feeding their baby in their Kaaraan city just coz they didn't like Caydiid. Habargidir Is here to stay abihiin wasee. If you don't like what we are doing, why don't you move out of Muqdisho and go to Jowhar. get over it buddy. Daahir uways would have to rule Somalia. Cabdullaahi Ciise aa Calanka keenay and it is all ours.
:lol:
buddy,Mogadishu is not a cadaado adeer,dahir aweesnaa anaa wasa!! caydiidn anaa wasa!
dont address me again your mooryaan motherfuc ker.
Sxb We moved from Cadaado long time ago. You are thinking like Native americans who still think they owned america. we owned 90% of Muqdisho and we would soon owned Madina and Kaaraan. abgaal need to move out of the city. to tell you the truth, Whether it is headed by sheikh shariif , or yusuf or Gheedi, qof aa habargidir aheen dalka katalimaa. dawladaan Cabdullaahi Ciise aa Keenay. which means it is all ours.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:47 pm

Maskiin look at all those dead bodies.. :cry: :broken: :down: what have those poor people done.. :down:

dont worry babygirl - a isaaq man will save you from those so Called Islamic warlords8-)

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Hanad
adeer,I pray for your sanity orod oo quraan isa saar! habargidirta aad sheegayso walahi candhuufteyda kama garanayo! xamarna ninkii leh baa u hari! idinkoo hala haan ka xoogbadan baad wax qaadi weyseene,maanta oo aad sida daanyeerada u nooshihiin miyaad wax qaadi. :arrow:
You support the killing of the civilians and as you sow so you shall reap.!

Somalian Boqor
please rename this thread as an attack on the civilians.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:51 pm

Look how much these alxaaram animals love their life by firing mortars then running away.And they call this jihad. Qatalahumuallah.

ps addow ,for once dont behave like a donkey by putting the blame on HG :down:

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:52 pm

This is a habargidir attack on poor civilians but they will pay heavy price .fuck hawiye.
Abahaa was habargidir has never killed Civilians in history. It is abgaal who used to kill even the girls that are married to them. I remember they killed My cousin who was breast feeding their baby in their Kaaraan city just coz they didn't like Caydiid. Habargidir Is here to stay abihiin wasee. If you don't like what we are doing, why don't you move out of Muqdisho and go to Jowhar. get over it buddy. Daahir uways would have to rule Somalia. Cabdullaahi Ciise aa Calanka keenay and it is all ours.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Duceysane :roll:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: " Habar Gedir Never Killed Civilians in history" Classic :lol:

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Walle oo ma' habar gidir waxan EOMM sidaa u baabay ?
Ya Ilaahi , aar kuwaas horta niyow :lol:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Duceysane :roll:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: " Habar Gedir Never Killed Civilians in history" Classic :lol:[/quote]

He is right. HG never killed civilians only in selfdefence :up:
Mashallah

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: " Habar Gedir Never Killed Civilians in history" Classic :lol:[/quote]

He is right. HG never killed civilians only in selfdefence :up:
Mashallah[/quote]

i know sacad habar gedir well what they did in xamar lets not lie to ourselfs :lol:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Walle oo ma' habar gidir waxan EOMM sidaa u baabay ?
Ya Ilaahi , aar kuwaas horta niyow :lol:

habar gadir waxabana ma diilin wa *innocent* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:03 pm

Aweys mooryaantisi weeye waxa sida dadka u laynaya yaa?
EOMM ciidagalaha berigii iyagoo dhagax turaya , dowlada SL rasaas ku furtay , cabaadka ka dhacayay u malayn kari maysaan.
Halkan maanta laakin , dhiigoda waxba kama gelin ., oo wuxu yidhi " the price one's gotta pay" weeyan .
Anigu horaan idku sheegay hawiye , isaaqa idinku dhex meeraysta , soo tuura , ama isasoo hor marsha !
Anagu ma ogolin in waali la inoola yimaad, sidaa si leeg , ma jeclin in xabad -xabad inaga walaata ummadaa Ilaahey qasto !
Last edited by Ina Baxar on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.