Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Xoogaga Islaamiyiinta ee Gobolka Gedo oo sheegay

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Xoogaga Islaamiyiinta ee Gobolka Gedo oo sheegay

Postby snoop12 » Mon May 04, 2009 6:12 pm

so why do you support a ideology(alshabab) that is harming your fellow MArexan in Kismaayo?? does that make sense to you :|

trust me i have more then 5 links to kismaayo and i should know about whats going there, and its definitely tribal conflict Diiin just seem to be the cover for one party that is too scared to fight with its true colors

Garbo_Gedo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Garbo_Gedo » Mon May 04, 2009 6:29 pm

so why do you support a ideology(alshabab) that is harming your fellow MArexan in Kismaayo?? does that make sense to you :|

trust me i have more then 5 links to kismaayo and i should know about whats going there, and its definitely tribal conflict Diiin just seem to be the cover for one party that is too scared to fight with its true colors
we can easily get back the control of Kismayo IF we merahan unite. This means all merahans must accept one another and that includes people with ur mentality also accepting those marehan with the al-shabab mentality. U tell any marehan to fully take control once again and they would all be in favour, but as long one is pointing the finger at another marehan, we wont achieve peace in Gedo let alone Kismayo. Lets accept our differences and lets unite.

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Appealing for the release of Volkert van der Graaf.

Postby BaasAbuur » Mon May 04, 2009 11:00 pm

Thanks to Al-shabab, my uncle has told me
How old are you seriously and this uncle of yours should be jailed for brainwashing you with all these b.s. stories! :| Waxay al shabaab beled xawo kusoo kordhiyeen ma jiro..........xaduuda weligeed baa la gudbi jire without any problem and most reer beled xawo hold kenyan citizenship so for them to pay bakhshiish is ridiculous. Mandera ayay kibande ka jartaan for $100...The person who held these Kenyan officials was Burkuus and al shabaab have nothing to do with him and his administration though he is sympathetic to the ones in beled xawo for clannish reasons.

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Tue May 05, 2009 4:27 am

we can easily get back the control of Kismayo IF we merahan unite. This means all merahans must accept one another and that includes people with ur mentality also accepting those marehan with the al-shabab mentality. U tell any marehan to fully take control once again and they would all be in favour, but as long one is pointing the finger at another marehan, we wont achieve peace in Gedo let alone Kismayo. Lets accept our differences and lets unite.
:lol: :lol:

differences? there are no conflicting ideologies here mate, we are all muslim, but some of us wants rid of Barre Hiiraale for tribal reasons and those same people are keeping him from defending and fighting alongside with the Kismaayo civilians who are taking risk everyday going about their daily business.

to me it seems like all the enemies of Barre joined Alshabab and now that Alshabab is shattering into pieces everyone wants out :lol: there is a huge conspiracy going on in Gedo and their "alshabab marexan" :down: but it will clear up in the future inshallah. the matter will be dealt with appropriately and some people will be held accountable for the bombings carried out in Gedo against Barre and against Rer Gedo. im just happy Alshabab is weakened and reduced to beggers, hopefully this will reduce the casualties and that might even give themselves up for arrest :clap:

Garbo_Gedo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Garbo_Gedo » Tue May 05, 2009 8:16 am

Thanks to Al-shabab, my uncle has told me
How old are you seriously and this uncle of yours should be jailed for brainwashing you with all these b.s. stories! :| Waxay al shabaab beled xawo kusoo kordhiyeen ma jiro..........xaduuda weligeed baa la gudbi jire without any problem and most reer beled xawo hold kenyan citizenship so for them to pay bakhshiish is ridiculous. Mandera ayay kibande ka jartaan for $100...The person who held these Kenyan officials was Burkuus and al shabaab have nothing to do with him and his administration though he is sympathetic to the ones in beled xawo for clannish reasons.
Brainwashed? wtf, if someone is brainwashed, dont look further but look at yourself not having the ability to comprehend other people's views which differ from urs. You cant accept the fact that, in the past, the other administrations that existed in gedo has not achieved anything than "hadal" and too many meeting without practical outcome. If we refer back to a decade ago when al-ittihad was ruling baledhawo to luuq, all people could see the progress that these young, enthusiastic and patriot young men made in the region and business where booming, new building where being in Luuq and beledhawo, and alot of students enrolled to schools- it was heaven until ppl with ur mentality broke in and took it away mercilessly. And of course Burkuus isn't jst sympethatic to al-shabab simply because members of al-shabab are celi dheere, but the mere things is that he's a member.

mahdi01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahdi01 » Tue May 05, 2009 2:30 pm

Qansa,

ina adeer we should not talk these type of topics this public forum, I want to contribute it, but we may do more harm than help if we continue putting everything at public.

If you want invite these guys at the private room, it is okay with me and we can discuss it there more freely. If not please stop here before it gets out of control.

thank you...

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Appealing for the release of Volkert van der Graaf.

Postby BaasAbuur » Tue May 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Mahdi, wiilkaan yar oo iska dabo ordayo ayaan ka yaabe ninyahow. Jah wareer baa ku dhace and he has no idea what he is saying.
You cant accept the fact that, in the past, the other administrations that existed in gedo has not achieved anything than "hadal" and too many meeting without practical outcome.
The administration was never given the chance to do anything man. It was still fairly new when Al shabaab took over the region uninvited. Your problem is that you equate Barre Hiirale to men like Ina Xaaji Massale who are for lack of a better word caadoqaato. Don't you know this man sided with mahbarkii against the Somali people? Barre Hiiraale was in Somalia when Ina Xaaji Massale was wrecking havoc in Somalia and refused to participate in inter-marehan wars. Like I said, get your information from a more objective source so you can understand what is going on in Somalia instead of going to your anti Mareehan moran uncle.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Tue May 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Your problem is that you equate Barre Hiirale to men like Ina Xaaji Massale who are for lack of a better word caadoqaato. Don't you know this man sided with mahbarkii against the Somali people? Barre Hiiraale was in Somalia when Ina Xaaji Massale was wrecking havoc in Somalia and refused to participate in inter-marehan wars. Like I said, get your information from a more objective source so you can understand what is going on in Somalia instead of going to your anti Mareehan moran uncle.
Look at this little hypocrite. Wash your mouth with soap when you talk about General Cumar Xaaji jaahilyaho. We both know why you dislike him which is all reer North Gedo like you reer abti Cali Dheere, reer Axmed, etc who took the brunt of the war blame him for the Ethiopians that WERE ALREADY planning to come in and take on Al Itihaad. Go read prof Ken Menkhaus, the man the U.S Congress turns to for Somalia information and was in Gedo at that. Ethiopia was already planning to come into Gedo after Al Itixaad bombed that club in Jigjiga and tried to assasinate Abdulmajid the dabo dhilif Ethiopian ambassador to the U.N. Cumar Xaashi just joined the Ethiopians to make sure they didn't consider all Mareexaan enemies and obliterate the whole place in their quest to take out Al Itixaad.

If General Cumar Xaaji was still Mareexaan leader, today dawlad baan ahaan lahayn. Mareexaan died with him.

mahdi01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahdi01 » Tue May 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Voltage, never equate Cumar xaaji to any Mareexaan leader let alone Barre, Cumar may got more academic credits, but he has lifelong history of being anti Marehan, his own brother C/qaadir admitted this many times on public, so what makes you know better than his own brother does.

And again can we please stop talking these stuff in public and move the topic to the PR :idea:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Tue May 05, 2009 11:09 pm

Cumar may got more academic credits, but he has lifelong history of being anti Marehan, his own brother C/qaadir admitted this many times on public, so what makes you know better than his own brother does.
That is because you are 100% lying. His brother never said anything of that sort and General Cumar is the man famous for saying "talada Mareexaan bay go'antahay" everytime he had to make a decision. His only cilad is his quick temper but I have grown up hearing nothing but good about General Cumar till I got to hear the views of reer north Gedo who blame him for the Ethiopian invasion that was directed at Gedo already.

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Tue May 05, 2009 11:30 pm

Labada shaqsi iyadoo loo kala eexan, mid walba ha loo qiro wax qabadka wanaagsan ay soo qabteen iyo qaladaadka ka dhacay. We humans make mistakes marka sheekada dajiya.

CoolPoisoninthisbijj
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby CoolPoisoninthisbijj » Wed May 06, 2009 12:54 am

mar mar Voltage baan la yaaba. kulaha if Omar Haji masale was here, Marehan woulda been dawlad. get the fock outa here

even tho i respect omar haji masale. tell me what the fock he did for Marehan and how U can say he's better then Bare when Bare's the most pro Marehan Marehan ever had

Jale Bare karbashed USC from Gedo, karbashed SPM from Jubaland, was leader of Jubaland for 10 years from Jilib to Ras Kamboni

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Wed May 06, 2009 1:09 am

mar mar Voltage baan la yaaba. kulaha if Omar Haji masale was here, Marehan woulda been dawlad. get the fock outa here

even tho i respect omar haji masale. tell me what the fock he did for Marehan and how U can say he's better then Bare when Bare's the most pro Marehan Marehan ever had

Jale Bare karbashed USC from Gedo, karbashed SPM from Jubaland, was leader of Jubaland for 10 years from Jilib to Ras Kamboni
Its seems he karbaashed everyone agains him. :mrgreen:
Now its time he karbaashes M-R shabaabs into senses. :up:
If only they were not majority M-R things could have
different.

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Wed May 06, 2009 2:59 am

Voltage never said...Barre ama Xaji Masale mid ba midka kale ka fiican...ee he pointed out the obvious wrong information being displayed on here against Xaji Masale..just like he does when wrong information is displayed about Barre on S.net.

Some of you need to double read before your emotions and adolescent like behavior takes the best of you.

Labadaba waa halyeey Marexaan and the only two men who really led the clan as a whole since the civil war.

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Wed May 06, 2009 8:00 am

here we go again :|

at least take your garbage into the Private group :arrow:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.