Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WARARKII MAANTA EE INSANE AFISOONE BY SACIID AFISOONE

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: WARARKII MAANTA EE INSANE AFISOONE BY SACIID AFISOONE

Postby ToughGong » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:58 pm

^ Kuwaasa la leeyahay dowlad waxa la yidha bara . :lol:

Afiisone , naanaab -ka haddi camera loo iibsho ..yacni loo gado :lol: .. uu deetana nin wariye ah u isku qaato ..inaynu ka yeelno jaanjaanimada ma inagu qasab ba ?

Bal sidaad uga soo jawaabi doonto ka fiirso " waa yaabanahay " baad ku dambayn e :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sahangalbeed man that's harsh

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Waan jeclahay nimankan , waa iska daacad , wadadi bay ka yara baxeen uun , sidan kuwan kale ma'aha ! *wink*wink{ you know who I'm talking about }
Last edited by SahanGalbeed on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:05 pm

Waxan kusii qoslay markaad tidhi "yacni loo gado"

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu

Postby afisoone » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:16 pm

WAA LAGABYAA AYAA MAQASHAY SAA DHUUSO AYAA KA WAREEGTAY. MARKAA HEEYSEEYSIDNEE PLEASE HAA II SOO SHEEGIN. SAA WAAKA SI TARNAANEEYSAA. CIYAAALMAAMO ADIGOO KALE AH AYAA SOMALINET KU HADAL BARTA. WAA KA XUMAHAY INAA LAYAABTAY CODKARKAAN LA DHAHO SACIID AFISOONE. HADAA RABTID INAA CAMERA KU KADO XAYEEYSII SACIID AFISOONE IN MUDDO AH WAAN KU KADAA INSHALLAH. LAAKIIN HA KU CIYAARIN KABAYGAA XINLOOYAHOOW.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:37 pm

1/
WAA LAGABYAA AYAA MAQASHAY SAA DHUUSO AYAA KA WAREEGTAY
War bal ninkan eega !
Horta weligey hore u maan maqal , midda labaad na wax maskaxda geleya ba ma'aha !!
Dhuusadu sidee bey iskaga wareegta ?
Wax naqas futada ka soo baxay , sow maad garan ? halkaad u baxdo ayuun bey ku daba soconaysa ... dhuuso aa ka soo wareegtay maxay ka dhigantahay ?? Xaggey ka timid dhuusadu ? :lol:
2/
HADAA RABTID INAA CAMERA KU KADO XAYEEYSII SACIID AFISOONE IN MUDDO AH WAAN KU KADAA INSHALLAH.
Aar niyow af somali kala duwan arrin ka weyn ba ina kala dhex taala
Anigu wax i iibi ku maan odhan e , KUWI CAMERA-da ADIGA ku soo iibshay baynu haysana :lol:

rabanam
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby rabanam » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:46 pm

Waaryee SahanGalbeed, you've sworn to change and leave your old habits, but I see you slowly reasserting your oldself. I guess old habits, specially nasty habits, never die.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:50 pm

What are you trying to say arabman ?
Yacni don't talk to him!! ... why not isn't he Somali ? :lol:

You either say
1/" leave him alone!!" in which case I will ,maybe you know him better then me and my jokes are offending him or something .
or
just get out of the way I haven't said anything bad .
But right now you are trying to have me resort back to some old habits and I ain't taking the bait .

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:53 pm

I'm just amazed Sahangalbeed understood Saeeds last post.It was all double Dutch to me

rabanam
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby rabanam » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:59 pm

I'm talking about your old negative habits, including personal attacks, vulgarity, profanity, and lately qabyaaladnimo. Just browse your comments in the past few weeks, and reflect on what you've written. Like I said, old habits seldom die.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Qabyaalad :lol: hell yeah I use qabyaald to ACHEIVE certain goals , not to DIVIDE or USE people .
Profanity ? hell yeah I will use profanity for that's the nature of the environment .
Personal attacks ? hell yeah , the reason you're addressing me here is to rescue you afiisone buddy here .. so if you're doing it why not me ? :lol:

Arabman , I am master of my game , there's nothing either you or anybody else can do about it ... are you asking me to get off afiisone's case here or what .. for the last time ?

rabanam
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby rabanam » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:09 pm

However, you've made a topic in which you've asked forgiveness from those you've offended, and promised to change. I guess you didn't mean it.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:12 pm

Bring the proof shaytani , we will discuss it after that.

rabanam
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby rabanam » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:17 pm

That you don't even remember it leads me to conclude that you might be back to your old addiction of the balwad.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Your mother has lied to you the day she told you she was happy to have you as her son .. get lost !

rabanam
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby rabanam » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:23 pm

Finally, the oldself is completely back.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.