Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The first lady of Djibouti fosters renowned criminal

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
labo22

The first lady of Djibouti fosters renowned criminal

Postby labo22 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:00 am

A toy Cop Mohamed Djama, he is a colonel of 500 private presidential security guard known as “Guard Republican”, he takes order directly from the first lady she is the one who pioneered this parallel government of her own interest , the toy Cop is Ba-fourlabeh a close cousin of Ismail Omer Guelleh a recent arrival from Guerissa, self declared Somaliland. He is the one who massacred the wounded war veterans publicly around the presidential Palace, he should be wanted for war crime in international criminal court ICC, he has no ambitions to overthrow his cousin that is the only reason that he is around the First Lady, he is dead man waking,any change of regime he will be the first to face justice unless goes to his original,home town Guerrisa,self declared Somaliland, he might wanted in ICC for war crime perhaps that is why he can’t accompany his cousin IOG for a foreign countries that is a signatory of ICC. Well for the war veterans justice delayed is justice denied, but the term “you can run but you can’t hide forever” still stands, accessory charge to the crime should to be laid to those who are protecting and using him for their advantage or perhaps gave him an order to shoot the demonstrators, If the regime is not part this war crime he wouldn’t be around until today. He has an unrestricted abusive of power just like late Yassin Yaabe Galab

labo22

Re: The first lady of Djibouti fosters renowned criminal

Postby labo22 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:02 am

I see there is no one deffending this career criminal how about the co-conspirators of this crimes would we let them go scot-free for a tribalism ground?

labo22

Postby labo22 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:08 am

I wonder why no one is neither defending nor condemning this criminal, imagine if one his victims is close relative or somebody you care I am sure there will be floods posting, it wrong you say it ain’t problem, remember yesterday what happened in Hargiesa, what goes around comes around,

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:48 am

:lol: :lol:

paranoid shit head ...walee iyo bilee :lol:

labo22

Postby labo22 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:15 pm

:lol: :lol:

paranoid shit head ...walee iyo bilee :lol:
AbdiKARIM bro you know that part of your name have one of the God’s attribute (subxaanaho Watacaala ), but that can I say Karamadii ayaad iska qaaday anyway next time please be careful what you say, control your anger after all this is a public forum

cheers bro

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:50 pm

..and Somaliland should care about this because?

labo22

Postby labo22 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:07 am

..and Somaliland should care about this because?
In two aspects Somaliland Should care about this, first this criminal as you all aware of is from Guerisa, Somaliland, and that is where he is planning to end up, because he can’t go to Ethiopia and any other country after regime change occurs, Secondly Somaliland as neighboring country It should has it stand on certain issue as good model country of the region for it democracy and tolerance, all we want this kind criminal not to have place to hide I think probably every reasonable person would agree with me on this point, what Somaliland needs is that to make a law that specifically deals for its expatriate who commit crimes in other countries should not see Somaliland as save haven, I hope you see my piont here , since you have been given a clarification, off course your input is expected

cheers Dhagaha toosi !!!!

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:17 pm

We will cross that bridge when we come to it. Like you stated, the dude is in Djibouti at the moment. There is nothing Somaliland can do about that. This issue is Djibouti internal affairs which ought to be respected.

Geerisa, Isn’t that the little village before Saylac? I doubt this” high ranking” official will live there if regime changes occur in Djibouti. He will be chilling somewhere in Europe.

labo22

Postby labo22 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:01 pm

We will cross that bridge when we come to it. Like you stated, the dude is in Djibouti at the moment. There is nothing Somaliland can do about that. This issue is Djibouti internal affairs which ought to be respected.

Geerisa, Isn’t that the little village before Saylac? I doubt this” high ranking” official will live there if regime changes occur in Djibouti. He will be chilling somewhere in Europe.
you miss the point he can't live in Djibouti the victims of the love ones are waiting for the right moment to get revenge or the new regime will deal with it, as far as Europe is concerned he can't go now there he will be arrest as soon as set foot on European soil as I said earlier his only option is to go back his origin or home town Guerisa, Somaliland and If he arrives arrives in Guersa there might be tribal war between Issa group, that could endanger national Security of Somaliland, you have to look all the probability and plan well ahead of evey major situation like this

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:00 pm

I hear what you're saying but since Djibouti is a monarchy in the making I don't think Geele is going anywhere anytime soon and this dude you’re speaking off will remain in Djibouti until he dies protected by the regime.. so no worries as far as Somaliland's security is concerned

labo22

Postby labo22 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:54 pm

It is true what you said about the monarchy, the Ba-fourlabeh are trying their best to crown themselves but they are not there yet and they will never be there too, so the biggest question is which dictator is going to last longer is it IOG or R. Kahin ?

Elmi_Dheere
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elmi_Dheere » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:11 pm

[quote="labo22"]It is true what you said about the monarchy, the Ba-fourlabeh are trying their best to crown themselves but they are not there yet and they will never be there too, so the biggest question is which dictator is going to last longer is it IOG or R. Kahin ?[/quote]

labo moron,

D.R.K is a democratically elected President who enjoys widespread support from Saylac to Ergavo. He is not tinpot dictator like that fat cow Geele.
Ciisaha arabka dheera hadday iscunayaan iyo haday isheshinayaa shaqo iyaga uutaala. maa garatay.

VIVA DRK and Xisbiga U.D.U.P

labo22

Postby labo22 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:57 pm

It is true what you said about the monarchy, the Ba-fourlabeh are trying their best to crown themselves but they are not there yet and they will never be there too, so the biggest question is which dictator is going to last longer is it IOG or R. Kahin ?
labo moron,

D.R.K is a democratically elected President who enjoys widespread support from Saylac to Ergavo. He is not tinpot dictator like that fat cow Geele.
Ciisaha arabka dheera hadday iscunayaan iyo haday isheshinayaa shaqo iyaga uutaala. maa garatay.

VIVA DRK and Xisbiga U.D.U.P
As much as I like don't like to debate with tribalist like you but I have to say this much is Mr Kahin mandate expired long time ago is it that he is pushing beyound his mandate that however makes an other dictator.

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:40 am

How did we get from Dj to Dahir Rayaale? :?: :?: :?:

labo22

Postby labo22 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:05 pm

How did we get from Dj to Dahir Rayaale? :?: :?: :?:
The connection is there for everybody is he an other dictator right now ?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.