Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bardhere university shir in Nairobi *PICTURES*

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mad May
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Bardhere university shir in Nairobi *PICTURES*

Postby Mad May » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:59 pm

8-)

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Appealing for the release of Volkert van der Graaf.

Postby BaasAbuur » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 am

These articles are bit misleading and I have to admit I am a little confused. If I recall correctly, I once read an article here on Somalinet and on several other Somali online news outlets about the inauguration of the University of Gedo in Bardhere. But just few days ago, an article I read said something along the lines of the University just being built while this one claims that the fundraiser dinner they just held in Nairobi is finding finances to expand the existing University. In any case, I think this is great news and anything positive that comes out of Gedo always puts a smile on my face. :mrgreen:

You all should check out University of Southern Somalia. I don't know if it actually exists but it has a pretty neat website and I just came to find out about it few seconds ago. :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:09 am

Can someone tell Me what the point is about all these focken shirs are When Your land is occupied and You have zero grassroots administration in place? People have too much time to waste walle.
Just because al-Shabaab are in control it doesnt mean we have to sit on our laurels. There are shirs going on in North America and Europe for all sorts of development projects despite the fact that Gedo is occupied, like the aiport thats being built in Garbahaaray :clap: :clap: :som:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I give You a "A" for effort
Low :down: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:31 am

You gotta admit though for a troll she pretty persistent. Why us though out of all the other qabiils?

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:54 am

You gotta admit though for a troll she pretty persistent. Why us though out of all the other qabiils?
because we are a uncanny group of people :lol:

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:08 am

Bingo. :clap:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Because claiming to be any other clan on snet is easy. Its only claiming Sade that people get exposed :lol:

We have Eritreans, lower caste Ethiopians, Cawaramles etc. all claiming to be something they are not, lol

Mad May
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mad May » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:29 pm

^When did I get exposed? :|
Actually don't answer, this is an important thread that shouldn't be hijacked. Carry on discussing development projects in Gedo. Like when they fixed the bridge in Bardheere a while back, which I crossed myself.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:59 pm

^^

I think a Marexaan dude drove You so crazy that You wanna have His babies, thus You wanna be Marexaan

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Like when they fixed the bridge in Bardheere a while back, which I crossed myself.
Gangsta :lol: :lol:

Mad May
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mad May » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Like when they fixed the bridge in Bardheere a while back, which I crossed myself.
Gangsta :lol: :lol:
And then I took a picture of it on my phone.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.