Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farah Zero

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Farah Zero

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Abdalla11,

You aint saying much awoowe. Which Darood do you speak of, Puntland I presume? because there isn't any other darood that is worth oppenant to Somaliland. Ogadenia occupied by Ethiopia thus have no voice, Marexaan and other smallish clans in the South are under the thumb of Alshabab. So basically the only Darood that can even dare challenge us is in Puntland and they know whats up. They're happy with their relative peace and quite I don't think they got the time or the ability to mess with Somaliland.

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:06 pm

:lol: Akhi i was just messing around but apparently i hit a nerve :lol:

Judging by the history of somalia darood dominated it for 80%, live with it :up:

Did you forget who gave you the vice-presidency, your only shot to rule Somalia, it was an MJ :mrgreen:
So basically the only Darood that can even dare challenge us is in Puntland and they know whats up. They're happy with their relative peace and quite I don't think they got the time or the ability to mess with Somaliland
A silly comment :lol: Bosaaso alone has a better economy than whole Sland sxb. The problem with Sland is, all the luxury is owned by the Sland Diaspora while in Pland the locals own it. If we talk about militairy strength, don't let me remind you the karbaash of 2003 :lol: :up: But all jokes aside nothing good comes from war, especially a war with your neighbour. Sida somalida ay yiraahdaan dagaal will baa ku dhinta ee qof kuma dhasho :up:

Lali,

The gadabursi are the tigray of Sland

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Isaaq has never ruled Somalia that is a fact. So can we conclude that the reason Somalia is a failed institution iis because of your lack of leadership. so darood is to blame for the catostraphic failures of Somalia. before you gloat of you being President or some sort, ponder on that point. Maskiin and here you are living off welfare check in the west and you talk about prestigue. :mrgreen: Thanks to you, Somalis are considered sub humans today and the piracy that goes on in your region doesn't help either. Nice going Abdalla11 you should really be proud.

lool@karbash. Wtf how did we come to that? :mrgreen:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Sxb don´t get personal by suggesting that i live off welfare check, habaarka naga dhaaf :down:

But a good comeback, but all somalis are responsible for the destruction of :som: some more than the others :up:

The locals support the ´piracy´. Those men are protecting their sea :up:

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Abdalla sxb if we're going thru fact misee fiction? bring me one document that will detail how bossasso economy is doing better than the whole of Somaliland? Since your the one who came out with such ridiculous statement i will wait till you bring facts before i could mentions mine...let the game starts to pin-point fools :mrgreen:

P.S. about the karbash in 2003 werent the somaliland army posted right at the border of las canood..during that time, the army wasnt in las canood and the president thinking that everything was cleared got ambushed somehow and had to retrieve from the city itself....but dont you forget at anytime the SL army was at the perimeter of las canood and were waiting for an order to go into the city..somehow that order was never given and now the reason being it came out since their was some sort of political talks behind the curtain with some sub-clans of the city....Dont forget that and dont never think that puntland is stronger than SL....they came at 70 km from garowe and next time your luck might run out...

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:23 am

Lalipop,

I got this homie stay away don't ruin the thread again.
:som: :up: :D

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:46 am

Lalipop,

U keep saying that and i keep turning down ur gay request... No i would not let you s%#k on my Lalipop
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdalla11 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:38 pm

:lol: Lali, don't hate the truth sxb.

Bosaso is the busiest port of Somalia, nobody uses the Berbera port except the habashis, not even your Isaaq clansmen :lol:

I read a while ago that in a UN-document Pland was 4x richer than Sland. So if Sland has 1 dollar Pland would've 4 dollars :mrgreen:
I'll search that for you insha allah.

About the karbaash of 2003, Sland doesn't have any excuses except that they lost to a bigger power. You guys were more united in 2003 than now, there goes your lame excuse 'there werelitical problems'.

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:10 pm

abdallah niinyo i aint looking for an excuse but the ball is on ur court so bring the fact..talk is cheap homie, 4X time richer kulaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:44 am

Lalipop,

U keep saying that and i keep turning down ur gay request... No i would not let you s%#k on my Lalipop
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That is the best insult you got. I thought HA were good at insults.

Everyone will attest between Sacad muse and H/yonis who is the softies and who are real men. Adeer I'm true geeljire nomad and rugged we play with the lions in the Hawd. Whilst you uunsi your nigis and futto and gossip like chicks in Hargeisa. And you dare call me gay? ;)

why the hell is your name Lalli anyways, why can't you pick a reall man name like Siciid. Your name is synonymous with Layla thus GAY/lesbo. :o

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:48 am

Abdalla,

You mean Oct. 29, 2004 skirmishes in Adhicadeeye in which Puntland attacked unsuspecting Somaliland camp capturing 24? lol you left out half the story. Somaliland counter attacked and killed over 100 of Puntland militia. Even Irin, Reuters reported the dead Puntland corpses laying around for days before they were burried. You captured 24 bear foot soldiers. Somaliland captured 12 from Puntland' side and killed both leading commander of Puntland Col. Ahmed Raan and his duputyCol. Cabdillahi Gadhabay. So if your leading commanders was killed, and you lost more ground in Adhi cadeeye, where does it leave your claim of victory? :D

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:02 am

only 13 pple dead from both sides but don't forget to mention General Xaaxi, commander in chief of the entire

Disneyland aka SamburuLand militia.

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdalla11 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Abdalla,

You mean Oct. 29, 2004 skirmishes in Adhicadeeye in which Puntland attacked unsuspecting Somaliland camp capturing 24? lol you left out half the story. Somaliland counter attacked and killed over 100 of Puntland militia. Even Irin, Reuters reported the dead Puntland corpses laying around for days before they were burried. You captured 24 bear foot soldiers. Somaliland captured 12 from Puntland' side and killed both leading commander of Puntland Col. Ahmed Raan and his duputyCol. Cabdillahi Gadhabay. So if your leading commanders was killed, and you lost more ground in Adhi cadeeye, where does it leave your claim of victory? :D

:lol: Saciid you sure have a living imagination :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.