Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Islamic scholars call on all somalis to back Shariff

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
galia2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: World Islamic scholars call on all somalis to back Shariff

Postby galia2 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:22 am

Kaafiir pigs :down:

galia2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby galia2 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:23 am

Walahi waa Caajib with the stuff that these Kaafiir Pigs come up with

galia2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby galia2 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:24 am

Kaafiir Pigs :down:

galia2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby galia2 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:26 am

These fcuking Gaaloo's

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:27 am

Who is a kafir? Just because people dont agree with your qabil infested views, doesnt make them a kafir. You do understand that calling a muslim a kafir is a big sin.

galia2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby galia2 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:30 am

Who is a kafir? Just because people dont agree with your qabil infested views, doesnt make them a kafir. You do understand that calling a muslim a kafir is a big sin.
If so then why do they call Sheikh shariif as Kaafiir, can you see what i mean?

In my book Nobleman, just the way you now talked i would consider you as a kaafiir pig

I mean what muslim would think that its great to kill other muslims on mass?

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:41 am

If so then why do they call Sheikh shariif as Kaafiir, can you see what i mean?

In my book Nobleman, just the way you now talked i would consider you as a kaafiir pig

I mean what muslim would think that its great to kill other muslims on mass?

Who called sheikh sharif a kaafir? please quote me, because you will find I have never called anyone a kafir. Also when have i ever rejoiced at another muslim being killed. Your twisted.

galia2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby galia2 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:54 am

Who called sheikh sharif a kaafir? please quote me, because you will find I have never called anyone a kafir. Also when have i ever rejoiced at another muslim being killed. Your twisted.
Your friend Mr. Yungnfresh, who you are defending has called Sheikh shariff as a gaal on numerous occasions. You on the other hand are a pig for thinking that Mogadishu was better ofd when 30, 000 ethiopians were torturing and killing people.
And you are a gaal for defending the values and beliefs of another Kaafiir aka Mr. Yungnfresh

hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: soo dhalin la wada garan wali suuqa dhagaxbuur dhiigoodu ma qoyana!

Postby hanqadh » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Hamza Yusuf- Suufi
Amr Khaled- Not a scholar but a self-professed "motivational speaker"
Tijane Ciise- never heard of him
Muhammad Gharib- never heard of him
Habib Al Jifri- Suufi
Abdullah Bin Bayyah- Suufi (Hamza Yusuf's teacher)

SOOO? :arrow:

Suufi is what brought Islam to the majority of the world, just because the Wahaabi's have enough money to fund a campaign to vilify the Suufi scholar's does not make Abdulwahaab's crew in Jeddah correct.We knew of Islam before 1990, Somali's these days have developed this habit of degrading the "Suufi" after allegedly being enlightened in the refugee camps by returning "Saudi-Wahabi" indoctrinated Dugsi Teacher's and western based Madrasah's on Saudi-pay checks.

Sh.Shariif has a few AU soldiers who have no vested interest in Somalia, Ethiopia(Neighbour,Arch-enemy,Coloniser) on the other hand was there to put in place what they saw as a puppet regime in which they could use to further there regime's policies which naturally goes against the national interest of Somalia.Sh.shariif on the other hand is leading a coalition goverment which has alienated the warlords and brought in new pragmatic forces which have a more nationalistic/Islamic tone than that of the previous A/Y lead Goverment.Ethiopia is a christian state.Whoever mentioned Ethiopia has many muslims, know those Muslims are at the pit, they hold no political clout nor any decision-making power.They are a non-existent/defeated/marginilised/colonised peice of raw meat for the Xabash to dip in there tasty spices.

Ethiopia's troops were invading, they were not peacekeeper's sanctioned by the U.N.The A.U forces(They will leave when told to) are not bragging about capturing Mog, Meles was over the moon, he drew up more plans to devide and rule but was humiliated and sent packing.

Somali sheikhs like the Umal,Faruuq,etc supported the initial Jihaad(Where an Islamic Goverment(UIC) was attacked) however seeing that Somalia had now received an opportunity in which the Islamist were given a chance to lead goverment, they have shifted there support in negotiating with goverment to form an Islamic state and alleviate the populace of the hardships they have endured for so long.They have stated there is no Jihad to fight in Somalia. :up:
Last edited by hanqadh on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Your friend Mr. Yungnfresh, who you are defending has called Sheikh shariff as a gaal on numerous occasions. You on the other hand are a pig for thinking that Mogadishu was better ofd when 30, 000 ethiopians were torturing and killing people.
And you are a gaal for defending the values and beliefs of another Kaafiir aka Mr. Yungnfresh

May Allah help you with your sickness saxib.

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote even one of these "numerous occasions" where I've ever called Sharif a gaal, you liar. Adiga you just make comments for the sake of making comments without caring whether or not they're true...the other day you even accused Gaajounit of "having supported the Ethiopians on here 2 years ago" when the dude joined a few months ago :lol:

It's still funny though, when you're backed into a corner cuz your hypocrisy is exposed, you stop trying to defend your hypocrisy and instead fight back with a flurry of "you're a kaafir" and "you're a dirty pig" instead of explaining your hypocritical actions. And that's why I can't take you seriously.

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Hamza Yusuf- Suufi
Amr Khaled- Not a scholar but a self-professed "motivational speaker"
Tijane Ciise- never heard of him
Muhammad Gharib- never heard of him
Habib Al Jifri- Suufi
Abdullah Bin Bayyah- Suufi (Hamza Yusuf's teacher)

SOOO? :arrow:

Suufi is what brought Islam to the majority of the world, just because the Wahaabi's have enough money to fund a campaign to vilify the Suufi scholar's does not make Abdulwahaab's crew in Jeddah correct.We knew of Islam before 1990, Somali's these days have developed this habit of degrading the "Suufi" after allegedly being enlightened in the refugee camps by returning "Saudi-Wahabi" indoctrinated Dugsi Teacher's and western based Madrasah's on Saudi-pay checks.

Sh.Shariif has a few AU soldiers who have no vested interest in Somalia, Ethiopia(Neighbour,Arch-enemy,Coloniser) on the other hand was there to put in place what they saw as a puppet regime in which they could use to further there regime's policies which naturally goes against the national interest of Somalia.Sh.shariif on the other hand is leading a coalition goverment which has alienated the warlords and brought in new pragmatic forces which have a more nationalistic/Islamic tone than that of the previous A/Y lead Goverment.Ethiopia is a christian state.Whoever mentioned Ethiopia has many muslims, know those Muslims are at the pit, they hold no political clout nor any decision-making power.They are a non-existent/defeated/marginilised/colonised peice of raw meat for the Xabash to dip in there tasty spices.

Ethiopia's troops were invading, they were not peacekeeper's sanctioned by the U.N.The A.U forces(They will leave when told to) are not bragging about capturing Mog, Meles was over the moon, he drew up more plans to devide and rule but was humiliated and sent packing.

Somali sheikhs like the Umal,Faruuq,etc supported the initial Jihaad(Where an Islamic Goverment(UIC) was attacked) however seeing that Somalia had now received an opportunity in which the Islamist were given a chance to lead goverment, they have shifted there support in negotiating with goverment to form an Islamic state and alleviate the populace of the hardships they have endured for so long.They have stated there is no Jihad to fight in Somalia. :up:
Whether or not Suufis brought Islam to the majority of the world, that has no bearing on the legitimacy of it's practice since the same argument can be made that Christianity was brought to the majority of the world (I'm not equating Suufis with Christians, I'm using just that as an example).

Why does the number of AU soldiers being less than the number of Ethiopian soldiers who were in Somalia even matter? Is there a particular quota we have to observe when determining whether or not they're legitimate? The former TFG had warlords, the new TFG has warlords, even if it's peppered with remnants of the UIC. As for Ethiopia being a Christian state, is Uganda a Muslim state? No, so no distinction can be made there either.

Ethiopia had the tacit approval of the Americans, the EU, the UN, the AU, and every other acronymic body involved with politics (as well as indirect funding to carry out their operation, since it's common knowledge Ethiopia did not have the resources to sustain an invasion without external assistance). Uganda has their explicit approval. No distinction can be made there either. At the end of the day, the UN is not an Islamic organization, so their blessing cannot be used as an argument for the Islamic legitimacy of seeking the aid of gaalo against Muslimiin.

As for there being a Jihad because "an Islamic Government (UIC) was attacked", where did the UIC receive their mandate from? They weren't elected by a Shura council, they weren't democratically elected, they weren't appointed...they were a coalition of ragtag militias who formed regional Islamic courts and then consolidated their strength into a single body. They did good for Somalia for that brief period, but they werent' by any means an "official government" by any stretch of the imagination.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:36 pm

I can't believe these individuals are still disgracing themselves after Shariff has disgraced himself :down:

@Yung, An Islamic authority can gain legitimacy if it seizes an area by force and governs it according to Sharia. Their (ICU)declaration of Jihad against invading Ethiopia was no different to the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan.

Also, arguing with Galia is a waste of time.

ps. anyone who believes AMISOM is different to Ethiopian troops should watch documentary:

http://www.hillaac.net/articles.php?article_id=14

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:05 am

It never stops being funny...why is there no Jihad in Somalia right now, yet you were the biggest Shabaab supporter here when AY was president (the posts are still there from 2007-2008) and u used to claim there was definitely a Jihad. What changed?

It suits u that u changed your username to "galia2"
The ethiopians are gone and a UIC leader is now the president of somalia. I never supported shabaab as all would know. I supported the Islamic courts of which they are now the government of somalia
And why's Sharif ok for having Ugandans, but AY deserved in lagu Jihaado for having Ethiopians, especially when Ethiopia has a larger Muslim population as a nation? And how does Sharif being the former UIC leader validate him when he's abandoned the principles he stood for and used to call to as the UIC leader?

:up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.