Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ogaadeen brothers

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Ogaadeen brothers

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Hargaaysay, that is not the question she asked you she is asked you this , "what is ur proposal ,do you have any suggestions to replace the 'O' in ONLF." like do you have another name in mind for ONLF.

hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: soo dhalin la wada garan wali suuqa dhagaxbuur dhiigoodu ma qoyana!

Postby hanqadh » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Hanqhad, the cisse are already part of somaliland in the salal area, but since most dhire dhaba cisse areas is south of djibouti are located direct there we can also work with them to incooperate those lands into djibouti in return if they will work with us to also incooperate the isaaq and gadabursi areas into somaliland, besides what you mean numbers do you think 13k troops is hard to create? Gaashaamo woreda - H.Y - South Aware zones -- Ciidagale alone is over 300,000 sxb, not to include the danood isaaq areas, xarshiin , harti sheikh etc.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK..nin Fikir hayaan mooday inaan la doodayo.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:13 pm

oh my bad I mis understood it

yes of course west somali liberation front is the best suit

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:15 pm

:lol: First of all ONLF should not have to rename itself to be politically correct and please minority groups that could care less even if it changed its name. Secondly The O in the ONLF stands for Ogadenia and Ogadenia is the name fo the region and it is not located in Somalia. This shows the world that this is a regional war, not one aimed at creating a bigger state ( greater somalia)

Naming it to "West Somali Liberation Front" will reinforce ideas that we are fighting to reunite with Somalia. Doing so will make it seem like the we are opting to seperate from Ethiopia to create greater somalia, which will cause negative reaction from the international community, thus forcing us to lose credibility for our cause. This is a war between Ethiopia and the ONLF. This is how the world perceives it and the ONLF is not going to jeopardize that by naming themselves "West Somali Liberation Front " or anything in reference to Somalia as a means of pleasing people like u.
Last edited by Queen_Arawello on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:23 pm

Hanqhad i know it's hard to swallow the facts but don't underestimate our population in the hawd. :)

Pastoralists in Battle with Nature , "the population in the Gashamo‐Aware Sub‐zone was 304,907"

"As per the results of the latest census held in the zone in 1997, the population in the Gashamo‐Aware Sub‐zone was 304,907 and in Harshin Sub‐zone 68,000 individuals, out of which altogether 90% was rural and the remaining 10% urban."
Last edited by Siciid85 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:24 pm

Hanqhad i know it's hard to swallow it but don't underestimate our population in the hawd. :)

Pastoralists in Battle with Nature , "the population in the Gashamo‐Aware Sub‐zone was 304,907"

"As per the results of the latest census held in the zone in 1997, the population in the Gashamo‐Aware Sub‐zone was 304,907 and in Harshin Sub‐zone 68,000 individuals, out of which altogether 90% was rural and the remaining 10% urban. The inhabitants of the LZ 17 Harshin‐Dagahbour East Pastoral 14
sub‐zones are entirely ethnic Somalis. Pastoralism is the dominant form of survival in Degahbur Administrative Zone, providing livelihood to about 60% of the population. Most of the pastoral population in the administrative zone is in Gashamo and Aware districts."
45.000 are all reer sammatar the other sare other sacadmuse subclans

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Emperior, you do know this Xarshin woreda they are talking about? xageed ku ilowday arapka of Hashiim iyo Barwaaqo & harti sheikh. :?

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:28 pm

Emperior, you do know this Xarshin woreda they are talking about? xageed ku ilowday arapka :?
Arabku kuma badna Harshin District Arabku badankoodu Wa subeer celi and they live in the dhagaxbuur district And Barsuug , and barsuug live in shinile province
And harta sheikha Is Reer Axmed cabdalle cabanne cabdalle reer liibaan etc , Arabku Reer Isaaqay daris yihin.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Emperior, i see anyways in this census they didn't include the H.Y of danood woreda especially the Reer Cawl and Musa Carre their population is growing fastly in the hawd imagine now it's 13 years after if they do another census the whole duriiyaada population in hawd properly doubled, hanqhad be worried sxb. ;) :lol:

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:39 pm

:lol: First of all ONLF should not have to rename itself to be politically correct and please minority groups that could care less even if it changed its name. Secondly The O in the ONLF stands for Ogadenia and Ogadenia is the name fo the region and it is not located in Somalia. This shows the world that this is a regional war, not one aimed at creating a bigger state ( greater somalia)

Naming it to "West Somali Liberation Front" will reinforce ideas that we are fighting to reunite with Somalia. Doing so will make it seem like the we are opting to seperate from Ethiopia to create greater somalia, which will cause negative reaction from the international community, thus forcing us to lose credibility for our cause. This is a war between Ethiopia and the ONLF. This is how the world perceives it and the ONLF is not going to jeopardize that by naming themselves "West Somali Liberation Front " or anything in reference to Somalia as a means of pleasing people like u.

hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hanqadh » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There has never been a proper census done in the Ogaden but lets go by the figures you have misrepresented.

The whole population of Degahbuur is 387.428(2005)

Aware has a population of 132,149(2005) a majority Ogadeen Degaan.
Gaashamo(89,933) Isaaq settlement.
Degahmadow (44,185) Ogadeen
Degahbuur(121,160)Ogadeen

Plus Aware has been Split between Gunagado now, so Aware is smaller than before where you have 1 seat which says something about the pop Size.

:lol:

Good luck

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Hanqhad, bullshit that is what you got from wikipedia, anigu i bought you a real study, besides Awaare is a majority Ciidagale deegan starting from southern awaare town all the way to surronding areas such as Daroor, Kam Abokar, Kam Cumar, Rabaaso, etc many and other settlements while i don't even know if the ogs have any villages in awaare or settlements apart from north awaare.

Pastoralists in Battle with Nature
Harshin and Dagahbur East Pastoral Livelihood Zone
(Shoats, Camels and Cattle)
Gashamo and Aware Districts, Dagahbur Zone,
and Harshin District, Jijiga Zone
Somali National Regional State, Ethiopia

http://www.dppc.gov.et/livelihoods/Soma ... storal.pdf

hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hanqadh » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:47 pm

The Central Statistical Agency (CSA; Amh.: የማዕከላዊ ስታቲስቲክስ ኤጀንሲ) is an agency of the government of Ethiopia
This is who takes the census in Ethiopia. :arrow:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Bring me the direct link to that , or showing that it was them that published it? or give me the source other then wikipedia.

plus this is what it says in wikipedia "information is not available on the area of Misraq Gashamo, so its population density cannot be calculated". i mean wtf. :lol: that is not even reliable sxb, either bring me the direct sources ama my source is the reliable 1, besides we both know anybody can edit wikipedia.

hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hanqadh » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Follow the links to the CSA.

Your insignificant sxb...stop getting all emotional to prove your existence here.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.