Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gaashaamo Development Thread

Siyaasada Soomaali Galbeed

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mvp
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Gaashaamo Development Thread

Postby mvp » Mon May 31, 2010 9:27 pm

Instead of appreciating to aabo siyad, yo questioning the source of the money that he used to build roads for you. one thing for sure is that blacks, idooris and women will never stop complaining,

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon May 31, 2010 9:30 pm

MVP, you want to know where MSB got that money from? he begged the soviets and all kind of aid doners just like meles does sxb somalia lived on a life support at that time not everything was about caano-boore. :roll:

mvp
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mvp » Mon May 31, 2010 9:34 pm

MVP, i am the future president of somali galbeed while you will be the caano-boore factory worker. :up: :D
For once. it's not bad to give idooris a chance to lead. but saciid did you know all idoori terrory which are by the border are administered from dhagahbuur. that means queen arweelo is your boss while you are kat dealer.

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Mon May 31, 2010 9:59 pm

MVP, i am the future president of somali galbeed while you will be the caano-boore factory worker. :up: :D
For once. it's not bad to give idooris a chance to lead. but saciid did you know all idoori terrory which are by the border are administered from dhagahbuur. that means queen arweelo is your boss while you are kat dealer.
:lol: :lol: the mayor of Gaashamo brings the taxes to me and i forward it to ina iley in jigjigo that is the harsh reality...poor siciid keep working hard in qamandi factory :up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:19 am

In the future Gaashaamo won't be part of degaxbuur so it's all positive, besides gaashaamo doesn't even use the bir much it uses somaliland shillings and old somali shillings since it has close ties with burco where do you think most of the trade comes from? :roll: yes you got it right burco and somaliland as for queen arawello being my boss wa caadi she is half idoor anyway
. :up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:22 am

Queen Arawello, the ethiopian government tax trading cars coming from burco and somaliland etc to gaashaamo that is about it, do you know gaashaamo is 1 of the regions with the highest income in the somali region it's due to the fact their trade with burco and hargeysa not somali region and their high livestock ownership.[/i][/b] :D :up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Musharixiinta Degmada Gaashaamo

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:35 am

Siciid85

In the future Gaashaamo won't be part of degaxbuur
:lol: dhulka ma guuro dadka aya guuro :up:
so it's all positive, besides gaashaamo doesn't even use the bir much it uses somaliland shillings and old somali shillings since it has close ties with burco
The bir is the only currency used in the region..u pay ur taxes in bir not somaliland shillings :lol:
as for queen arawello being my boss wa caadi she is half idoor anyway
lame comebak :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:10 am

Queen_Arawello, ma aniga iga badisa gaashaamo? :lol: i was just there on my last visit in 2002 and the people there use both bir and somali shillings since they have close trade ties with somaliland, otherwise how do you think they have a trade with burco? and yes dhulka wu guuro if you support your dhulbahante cousins right to break of from somaliland then why not gaashaamo? :lol: it will break of from somali region aswell in the near future and join their somaliland brethrens, marka stop the double standards. :D :up:

ina aadan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ina aadan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:39 am

Intii ka horaysay 2005, wixii loo gaadho araarso waxay isticmaali jireen shilin soomali
intii ka dambaysay 2005 dhulka oo dhan wuxuu isticmaala Birta xabashida.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:08 am

Inaadan, i am not sure about other areas but Gaashaamo for sure does use the somali shilling partly since it still strong ties with the burco and hargeysa communities in terms of economics, trade, livestock etc.

ina aadan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ina aadan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:43 am

Inaadan, i am not sure about other areas but Gaashaamo for sure does use the somali shilling partly since it still strong ties with the burco and hargeysa communities in terms of economics, trade, livestock etc.
War gobolka dhagaxbuur,G wardheer, G Qoraxay, G Goday waxa laga isticmaali jiray shilin somali
e mrkuu dhacay shilin somaligii baa waxa la isticmaala Birta

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:59 am

War maad ee fahmiin maan ku oran malaga cisticmaalo bir, bir wa laga cisticmala, laakinse somali shillingsna (partly) wa laga cisticmala, gaashaamo ha ku khaldiin jigjiga oo kale oo meesha-dhaan xabashii waada noqotay, i even have 2006 report about gaashaamo and what kind of currencies it uses at times.

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Siciid, your sub clan of boho ismail should run for mayor of gaashaamo. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.