Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prince William's Wedding to Cost 40 Million!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Prince William's Wedding to Cost 40 Million!!!

Postby IRONm@N » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:41 am

What a waste of money, of all the hungry and poor people that all that money could provide for them for enternity, he isn't smart if he spends that kind of money on one wedding night. He is far from his humanitarian mother, Princess Diana.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRITAIN’S Prince William will marry longtime love Kate Middleton in what will be a “$40 million extravaganza” — according to the new issue of America’s Star magazine.
This is what they’re reporting:

Prince William is set to marry longtime love Kate Middleton in what promises to be a fairy-tale wedding — and Star has the jaw-dropping details about the $40 million extravaganza.

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/20534 ... t-40m.html

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Prince William's Wedding to Cost 40 Million!!!

Postby original dervish » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:48 am

who gives a titty :?:

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:00 am

40 million is too much.....but its a royal affair....what do you expect.

Ganjaweed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ganjaweed » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:43 am

Who gives a sht? Besides if you have hundreds of millions, you can pretty much do anything you damn well want. You could buy a 40 million dollar dog collar if you wanted to.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:04 pm

He is a prince..let him injoy his dunya life.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:18 pm

:roll: :? Well, he is the PRINCE OF WALES for God's sake--it is his ordained right. But i dont like this Kate Middleton, seriously--she is big boned. Not the woman i would pick to be princess of Wales. She is also not blonde-- seriously-- i am capitally vexed! :x

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:21 pm

But i dont like this Kate Middleton, seriously--she is big boned. Not the woman i would pick to be princess of Wales. She is also not blonde-- seriously-- i am capitally vexed! :x
how about Lizy Bennett? would you pick her for Wills? :mrgreen:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Zuli

Absolutely not. Lizzy belongs to Mr. Darcy......soul mates. :clap:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:36 pm

Zuli

I think Prince William should do what his fore father royals did-- marry foreign girls or royal who had beauty repute. I suggest the swedish royal, but they are older than him. Then, the next thing should be a super model from Sweden...such as else hosk.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=el ... h&gs_rfai=

:clap:

Paisa

Postby Paisa » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Its only after. What else is he supposed to do with it.

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:51 pm

im not worried about the £40million, im worried he is going to marry Kate Middleton, what is he thinking? they broke up once, and it didnt take long her to get over him. she was seen with another guy weeks after they broke up. shame his gona spend all that money on her! :down:

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:11 pm

:roll: :? Well, he is the PRINCE OF WALES for God's sake--it is his ordained right. But i dont like this Kate Middleton, seriously--she is big boned. Not the woman i would pick to be princess of Wales. She is also not blonde-- seriously-- i am capitally vexed! :x
:lol:

You'd rather he ended up with Lady Gaga? I wouldn't.

I reckon he should get married to Kate while he still has some hair left. Dude has lost his hotness over the years. Now he just looks like a balding ginger dude who is at risk of developing a pot belly. But $40 Million is too much, maybe he should give some of that money to Sarah Ferguson.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:28 pm

eyes only--- :o :o :o Lady Gaga??? She is not even a real blonde. I am not even sure 'it' is a woman. I cannt stand her. She looks like a barbara walter minus 40 years, plus crack and bad xawaashi. :x

No i want him to have a hot pure swedish beauty. and its ok if he looses hair, his Diana face and height and ..... :oops: :roll: Lips makes him always hot. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jamac_Yare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Jamac_Yare » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:33 pm

eyes only--- :o :o :o Lady Gaga??? She is not even a real blonde. I am not even sure 'it' is a woman. I cannt stand her. She looks like a barbara walter minus 40 years, plus crack and bad xawaashi. :x

No i want him to have a hot pure swedish beauty. and its ok if he looses hair, his Diana face and height and ..... :oops: :roll: Lips makes him always hot. :clap: :clap: :clap:

i can get you into the wedding
just promise you wont eat the cake before the bride and groom

edleh
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby edleh » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:11 pm

That is big time waste. But since he is a Gaal himself why does he even care who is poor and who is not. That idea is even out of his mind.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.