Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

F-KING ARABS COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

F-KING ARABS COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE

Postby djibsomali » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:41 am

These are extract from comments on k'naan youtube clips made by arabs against somalis

I am so happy they made those comments by those faggots arabs.

-----------------------------------

Somalis are animals. The most uncivilized cannibals in the world. They have no intelligence, completely stupid and f-king ugly. Somalis are MONKEYS, cannibals and dirty dogs. Somalis are children of satan, the devil is their father. I just cannot understand why these mother fuckers are so f-king dirty, smell like dead goats, their armpits are the worst smelling shit on earth. Their asses and pussies smell like rotten dead fishes, just nasty and disgusting.

Somali monkeys, smelly cunts. Stinky and ugly mother fuckers. All mother f-king Somalis have tape-worms. That is why these UGLY mother fuckers are skinny and have constant dirrahea, their assholes are always running shit all the time. Hahahahaha, now that is funny. These mother-f-king monkeys fuck their own sisters, yes they are product of incest. This is why they are all f-king retarded and paranoid freaks. Go to their country, you will see crazy fucks all over the place.

I hope one day will ship every somali monkey out of Kuwait and back to f-king hell on earth and that is somalia. I don't even know how many mother f-king monkeys are left in somalia, I bet very few. Because these animals are in every country in the world as f-king refugees. They are also the poorest in every country they go. Each and every somali monkey is on welfare. isn't that just amazing. Now you know why I told you the things are not human-beings.

@nololwacan Hey monkey boy, how bad do you smell. Tell me why you never take shower and why are you so f-king ugly? You dirty monkey. How bad does your apartment stinks? I bet your neighbors must be complaining about that smell coming out of your apartment. I bet 50 of you somali monkeys live in one bedroom apartment. Welfare collecting monkeys, that is what Somalis are. hahahahahaha. I am having fun, but will have better FUN WHEN I BEAT UP A SOMALI HERE IN KUWAIT. IT WILL HAPPEN SOON....

Hey you f-king cannibal. How many of your fellow dirty Somali monkeys have you eaten? Somalis are the dirties and filthiest piece of shit in the world. You are an animal. You are the worst shit in this world. You are all over the world causing problems and collecting welfare. You are worst subhuman things. Tell me why do you smell so bad? Why you have extremelyn offensive body odor. Why only Somalis smell the worst in the whole world. Animals, children of satan.

NIGGERS, NIGGERS, NIGGERS, DIRTY NIGGERS, ALL SOMALIS ARE dirty Niggers. Somalis are children of satan and will all burn in hell. Even a baboon is smarter than a Somali, these animals have hard time in school. Hahahaha...The somali monkeys cannot educate themselves, that is why their country is the only one in the world with no government. Can you believe that? They are so stupid that, they don't know how to run a country. They must be animals . Because animals can't run a country...Hahahahahaha

@nololwacan Hahah...The Somali NIGGER is insulting himself. This is getting good. I know people are trying to ignore me here is not going to work. Somalis are animals, they all stink and their women have the dirtiest pussies in the world. They are children of satan, never take shower, don't wash their black assholes and stink like rotten fish. Hey MONKEY boy, did you Somali monkey father molest you. Why are you so ugly? This mother fucker, is paranoid, LOL. He said am brazilian, saudi, LOL

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: f-king ARABS COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE

Postby djibsomali » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:47 am

somalis are freaks!!

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN happy to claim we used to be arab slaves and we are not niggers.
we are not somali
we are arabs wanna be

yeah i gave my sister to an arabs and he treat me nice, cause now i live in a shawty house in his garden
he let me leave in his garden.

i am better than other somalis cause my great grant father was an arab slaves
and he run away.
no my father came with a flying carpet

oooooohhoo
oooohhhhhh

pudding

Postby pudding » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:59 am

somalis are freaks!!

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN happy to claim we used to be arab slaves and we are not niggers.
we are not somali
we are arabs wanna be

yeah i gave my sister to an arabs and he treat me nice, cause now i live in a shawty house in his garden
he let me leave in his garden.

i am better than other somalis cause my great grant father was an arab slaves
and he run away.
no my father came with a flying carpet

oooooohhoo
oooohhhhhh
:clap: :clap: Well said djibsomali I share your opinion and feelings and hope for the same
Viva :som: :up: Image

marcassmith
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Performing with an Acid Jazz group - touring the world and making good music

Postby marcassmith » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:09 pm

There might be some truth in that ''Somali scent''. Its actually quite nauseating. It has nothing to do with bad hygiene but I think all the different smells in the house combined into one BIG SMELL. Its smells like a empty plastic bag that has been stored in cupboard for several months. Then, some people use uunsi and foox to get rid of that stench. Its not pleasant! :down:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:14 pm

This is a bitch slap on those clans who worships arabs and claims to be arabs :mrgreen:

If i was president, i would break any relationship with arabs and abolish arabic from schools(except dugsi quraan). And look more to countries such as turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, iran and china :up:

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:15 pm

10 bucks says this french towel boy made up all of those comments. They even match his fucked up grammar. He was probably fingered by a French Algerian soldier.

Jah Rastafari.

Postby Jah Rastafari. » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Typical arabs, they really really hate to see Somalis getting positive attention. Haters!

Jah Rastafari.

Postby Jah Rastafari. » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:21 pm

10 bucks says this french towel boy made up all of those comments. They even match his fucked up grammar. He was probably fingered by a French Algerian soldier.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:22 pm

I fuck your kind and send the rest of your ass to the arab faggot

Leila25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Leila25 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Those comments are not made by arabs.

Jah Rastafari.

Postby Jah Rastafari. » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Those comments are not made by arabs.
jews practicing divide and conquer

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:32 pm

It looks like as i said before that somalis are pathetic.

It is like if they saw their mother and sister being raped and turning the head the other way .

They took to a next level the saying of "turning the other cheek"

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:39 pm

A: Wouldn't be surprised if this was written by one of those arabphobic Somalis.

B:Even so, who the fock pays attention to what is written on youtube. he he. you should read what the somalis say to each other on there. llllllllllllllllllllllllll/

marcassmith
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Performing with an Acid Jazz group - touring the world and making good music

Postby marcassmith » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Its amazing how something so petty can turn into a combat scenario between the forumers. Pity really! :down:

Arbmn
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Arbmn » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:19 pm

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.