Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Somalinimo a Paradox~!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Is Somalinimo a Paradox~!

Postby Cirwaaq » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:06 am

Definition of Paradox: A statement that contridicts itself.

Online Example of a paradox: "I always lie" is a paradox because if it is true it must be false".

What is somalinimo?
- Faternal
- Cultural and political
- National identity
- Unity of somali settled lands

Somalinimo Faternally contricts National identity and creates a barrier in unifying somali settled lands.

Somalinimo in essence culturally and politically contricts the diversity visible among somalis hence creating the need to avoid unity of somali settled lands.

The paradox of Somalinimo is akin to a retreat drum beaten by every politically opportunistic parasite. The same man who preaches Somalinimo also believes a certain Faternally linked group has more rights in occupying certain part of the lands of somalis. Somalinimo never existed nor will it ever exist alongside Qabilism. Qabilism which is a mechanism that benefits those who have failed to stand on their own two feet in life. Qabilism is a social welfare system that has existed for thousands of years. We all know the addictive risk of a social welfare system, once you suckle from it there is little hope of every weaning an individual off it.

I believe solutions exist for anything that is set in front of man as a challenge. This solution in my humble view is not one that requires forcing somalinimo on the people that are content with their social welfare system but rather a solution that enpowers every individual to benefit more by abandoing the social welfare system. This is easily done when everyone has a secure and consistant economic leverage to turn their back on the wekfare system. In order to give the majority the economic opportunity to render the welfare system null and void we require PEACE in politics and peace on the ground.

Accepted we know Somalinimo will never be forced on the somalis for so long as they require the Qabiil welfare system. It is our duty to reinforce any pockets of PEACE that exist among somali territories. Encourage migaration to more peacefull regions, the bulk of our people. Also to form a solid united stand againts the agents that are anti-peace, those that value their Faternal links above the needs of the somali majority and support any peace effort with our money, our intelectual efforts and our hands and feet.

From small pockets of peace we can expand our umbrella of Peace slowly across the Lands and remove all anti-peace agents and all those parasites that exploit somalinimo for selfish gains.

Let us end this paradox of stupidity... starting today... PEACE before UNITY and prosperity will give birth to Somalinimo without a doubt.

:rose: :up: Rebirth

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Is Somalinimo a Paradox~!

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:12 am

it's background, origin, i dont think it's identity for most of us, youths.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:13 am

Psycho woman who is in a mission to convince people to eliminate their country, Somalia. That is all she is after. A psyco woman that she is.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:15 am

Psycho woman who is in a mission to convince people to eliminate their country, Somalia. That is all she is after. A psyco woman that she is.
Cirwaaq is a guy i guess,right?

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:19 am

Udun i think i made certain valid points, if you take your homoqabilistic googles off i think i will impregnate your mind with a new way of thinking. I will give you a brain child :D spread it.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:24 am

i dont date neither men or women, anika aman ba la eka heli.lol

and im not a kid.

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:43 am

marki inki horeyti ki salaamee

LOL hyper :up:

Insha'allah may your patience pay off and Allah reward you with the partner that will give you everything you ever desired. May you add to the Ummah.

Udun

hanjawaabtii widaayow may iski deyaasee intii adi fahanti mahadsanti adoo raali oo eh

marcassmith
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Performing with an Acid Jazz group - touring the world and making good music

Postby marcassmith » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:46 am

Somaliness has no clear definition. Perhaps the reason why its a paradox is because everyone believe their version to be correct.

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:09 pm

How can such a thing that has an element of divisiveness be the holly grail for somali people. We don't even know why we need to associate with one another.

Were we a people with value in sincerity we would set our holly grail of unity as PEACE.

Nabad is more valueable then Somalinimo. 50 years on lack of the prior is the key preventor of the later.

:rose: Peace today will become one of the seeds of Somalinimo. 50years has shown Somalinimo does not give birth to Nabad but is subordinate to it.

Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Air Canada » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Udun i think i made certain valid points, if you take your homoqabilistic googles off i think i will impregnate your mind with a new way of thinking. I will give you a brain child :D spread it.
:up: :up:

Cirwaaq

Xassan Aadan Samatar oo Af Maay ku heesaayo iskaga raaxeyso brother keyga.

[youtube]6d-jcsBFUEo&feature=related[/youtube]

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:07 pm

wat a sick women I will not throw away what my fore fathers fought for (somalinimo).

marcassmith
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Performing with an Acid Jazz group - touring the world and making good music

Postby marcassmith » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:33 pm

I will not throw away what my fore fathers fought for (somalinimo).
What exactly did your fore fathers fought for?

Berke
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Berke » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Is Cirwaaq the character who went by the name Abdiwahab or an isaaq person pretending to be from the south? :?

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:45 pm

[youtube]WdZDthHHi4o&feature=related[/youtube]

One of my favourites Cadulqaadir Baaruudey another is Buunis.

:up: Tnx Air

One of my brothers is the clone of Baaruudeey, spitting image. :D

marcassmith the greatest challenge we have is the fear of change, we continue to recycle the same old ideas for 50 years and romancing the past has been destructive.

grandpa :- You are not any more nationalistic by refusing the changes required to further the progress of the people and land. If you read without bais you will notice i have not abandoned the holly grail of somalinimo instead i have presented an easier means of achieving it. Your likes are the ones choking the life out of this thing called somalinimo... let it go, let it breath and be reborn stronger.

Berk i am not Abdiwahab and i am going to take the isxaaq label as a compliment brother.

Why Can't i just be a somali? trying to debate somali issues... unless maybe i am not even somali and i should make my way to chinanet.com

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Is Cirwaaq the character who went by the name Abdiwahab or an isaaq person pretending to be from the south? :?
She is the latter, an Isaaq person pretending to be from the South. This woman hates aany thing that is Somali. Remember she has the Israeli flag as one of her avatars. That is the kind of people who wants to define Somalinimo and Somalia. If she has her way, there would never have been a country called Somalia.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.