Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

comments posted on news site about us

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
omar07
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

comments posted on news site about us

Postby omar07 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:23 am

While you'll think about cheer leading for your qabiil , the world sees one Somalia. It's shame that Somali people have so much in common
compare to any nation within Africa and still they hate each other more than arabs vs jews do.

I took time to read what the world thinks about situation in somalia ...

cnn
Somalia is a doomed country, run by corrupt, crazy, lawless criminals. I have no idea what would have to be done to bring it out of this abyss it has been falling into for the past 20 years.

Who cares what happens in Somalia... as long as these people do not immigrate to the west where they can continue their barbaric ways.
This has been your daily Islamic atrocity. Tune in tomorrow for more torture, destruction, murder, and mayhem in the name of Allah. Who will be the next to die? If it's not you, tune in tomorrow to find out.

youtube
Africans are more civilized than you. See how messed up your country is, May the God of peace save Somalia.
I f i was a Somali i would kill myself. What a shame to be associated with the most, truely failed nation in the world. Wherever a Somali walks he has a shameless tag on his/her back written refugee. Nothing to be proud of if your home is a public shit hole like Somalia.No one loves you in this world, you terrorists, pirates, criminals, self haters who love any thing that is but not Somali.A f-king black wanabe Somali self hater will never miss a chance to say is an Arab,while Arabs care less

so point here is be what clan you want to be , you will be still seen as Somali person , don't matter if you from south, north , east or west.
It's ignorance that makes one believe his superior human being compare to his fellow countryman . We know all know every one took part of destroying our
country, lets stop pointing the figure because soon or later the country will be great ethiopia , greater kenya or united nations governed country ,,, :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: comments posted on news site about us

Postby Voltage » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:30 am

cool story bro

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:07 am

Thank you very much omar! a lot of folks around here need a daily doze like this :up:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:19 am

thanks to Allah i learned this sad reality before i even knew what clan i belong!!

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:37 am

That's liberal BS. Who cares what others think; 20 years of civil war and Somali indifference in the West to their status is enough to know that we don't care what others think about us and we don't care for Somalinimo. I will put down for my clan and support them when I can, and I can expect the same in return. I don't care about national performance, the state can do nothing for you - but your clan is your backbone, they stand ready to die for you, it is blood, and I care more about my standing with my bigger family than I care about having a sentimental but useless country behind me or the opinions of Whites. It took me a while to figure that out, that in reality it doesn't matter what people THINK about me as a Somali because I don't think as a Somali, I think as a representative of my family and clan. If you think in terms of things that don't matter, like Somalinimo (ethnicity) then you'll be forced to take it one step further - what if I refuted you by saying "No, you ignorant Somali, people see you as Black only, not Somali, so worry about Greater Blacknimo instead." See, its silly to protect something just because White people make it valuable to you. Somalinimo means fuck all, it has never existed and that's why Somalia failed as a country, we attempted to live with a system that meant shit to us. Put your values first, real values, and that's qabiil. Ask yourself, when was the last time Somalinimo was beneficial to you. I get preferential treatment by people based on Muslimnimo, Majerteenimo, and Arabnimo - yeah, Arabs treat me better as a Somali than Somalis do. Arabs value my status as an Arab League body member more than Somalis value our shared traits. I never get preferential treatment based on Somalinimo, I never did in my entire life, no body ever extended a hand to me out of Somalinimo, but I have experienced brotherly love from Muslims, Majerteens, and Arabs - which tells me THOSE are real things but Somalinimo is NOT, that is proof in the pudding my friend. I am racially and culturally Somali but that's it, its just a physical and personality marker, it has never served as a familial thing, we do not belong as one unit, ever. We are to each other what Austrians and Germans are to each other; just because we are similar does not mean we belong together. Any sense of closeness beyond appearance and tendencies is fantasy, we are not one people, we are just similar, we are not together.

That's my long rant. Somalinimo does not exist at all, how can you tell us to invest in a concept that only exists in the minds of foreigners. Somalinimo is a rubbish concept that existed solely as a political confederation in our grandparent's and parent's generation; thankfully it died out during my generation so I could focus on bonds that are real.
Last edited by Monk-of-Mogadishu on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

D-Runner
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: What plan? Let's just meet up for a cup of tea and come up with our own state too.

Postby D-Runner » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:45 am

Thank you very much Monk-of-Mogadishu! a lot of folks around here need a daily doze like this :up:

2ndtoNone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 2ndtoNone » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:51 am

Nin walboow Iskaa Wax U Qabso'. :mrgreen:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:53 am

These days I tell every one I meet iam from zimbabwe.. :mrgreen: :up:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:04 am

did they buy it ?

isnt that bad idea, people always ask me if i was sudanesse, other day i told them yeah dinka to be specific and john grang was my dad's second cousin.lol

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:13 am

:? :?

Abdihaliim
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Abdihaliim » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:18 am

did they buy it ?

isnt that bad idea, people always ask me if i was sudanesse, other day i told them yeah dinka to be specific and john grang was my dad's second cousin.lol
Image :mrgreen:

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:36 am

we keepin it real over here. Mali till I die niggers.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:56 am

You should't be ashamed of who you're, you should be proud.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.