Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Queer is welcomed with open arms in Somaliland! UUUFFFF!!!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Queer is welcomed with open arms in Somaliland! UUUFFFF!

Postby HalfDzed » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:53 am

Now I get it, I can see how this can be insulting & naturally embarrassing for you. His manhood was 'challenged' and since you enjoy barebacking sessions together, you felt like you had to throw yourself in to the midst of an argument that did not involve you, an argument might I add that went sour only after your buddy insulted a girl and went ape shit on her like a little sissy.

No, I actually don't get it, so again, how does this involve you unless you play with each other's hairy balls? :?

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:09 pm

This udun character is a joke ninyaho,you'll hear him say we shouldn't insut our women one minute.Then within two shakes of a stick he'll let off a tirade of insults at a girl la caftameysay.

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:11 pm

This udun character is a joke ninyaho,you'll hear him say we shouldn't insut our women one minute.Then within two shakes of a stick he'll let off a tirade of insults at a girl la caftameysay.
Dee, DhagaBacayl wixi uu ka sheegi jiray baa run noqotay.

Dude can't defend himself if his life depended on it. Waan u fiirsaday. :lol:

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:00 pm

where is badhi huuraale. wali ma sidi bu u dhumanaya :lol:
I guess NABAD is more important than ONE QANIIS. :lol:
That doesn't even make sense you dumb c#nt
That's because you are QALDAAN.

qaldaan waa qof qaldan.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Now I get it, I can see how this can be insulting & naturally embarrassing for you. His manhood was 'challenged' and since you enjoy barebacking sessions together, you felt like you had to throw yourself in to the midst of an argument that did not involve you, an argument might I add that went sour only after your buddy insulted a girl and went ape shit on her like a little sissy.

No, I actually don't get it, so again, how does this involve you unless you play with each other's hairy balls? :?
arent you doing the same... fake ass hypocrit :lol: :lol: :lol:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:15 pm

Udun,

When you resort to calling a girl 'love' and fabricating retarded shit about her to beef up your amateur accusations, know that you've lost.

Nacaska aad tahay was ee gabadha daa.
Tag motherf'ocker nedel ah baa tahee. Go back and look how it started. I have taken my shots at Seemeyer and Goljano Lion and then suddenly she threw herself in the middle and started insulting me. How in the world she found herself in the middle? I warned her 3 times to stay out and have a respect and reminded her these issues don't concern her. She kept throwing her insults at me. I did not do anything else but reminded who she is, a b-tch who bragged about living with a kufr Bide and after living with that Bide she is suddenly going to marry him :shock: This is a b-tch from hell and I have no regret to remind her who she is.

You and every other qawmaluud including Goljano, Seemeyer, Abdi Ismail who has a concern for her should tell her to have a respect and stay out of men's talk.
Let me tell you again she is a b-tch from hell and nothing you will say change that fact.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Udun sxb whos Bide? :lol:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:26 pm

its a slang for jamaicans/adoon/jareer..and somali hoe's who are with them are called biddah lovers. :lol: :down:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:26 pm

arent you doing the same... fake ass hypocrit :lol: :lol: :lol:
AbdiSamad,

Kuwani waa hypocrites who are just running after a woman with no respect. They are fine with the b-tch throwing her insults repeatedly at me and when she is reminded her foul language, they are all over the place. These are the people who are inviting ever qawmaluud in Western Europe into their homes. This is how despicable and filthy these people are. :down: :down:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:28 pm

its a slang for jamaicans/adoon/jareer..and somali hoe's who are with them are called biddah lovers. :lol: :down:
Yeah Abdisamad, it is slang for jamaicans/adoons and Somali hoes like BV who run after these bideyaal and ironically back in May she was rubbing that in our noses :P :lol: :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:30 pm

ooh sidee KUUNTE KIINTE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:31 pm

its not slang
its afsomali biidayahow biduhu dhalay biddo wa bantu san weyn afsomali ahaan Bidde = black nigger

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:32 pm

So she is living with a san ku duudi? xazbunallah wa billahi towfiiq

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:34 pm

its not slang
its afsomali biidayahow biduhu dhalay biddo wa bantu san weyn afsomali ahaan Bidde = black nigger
saas miyaa..stupid me..I always tought it was some kind of a slang.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:36 pm

ooh sidee KUUNTE KIINTE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah something like that.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.