Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ethiopia nile issue with Egypt getting worse

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Ethiopia nile issue with Egypt getting worse

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:05 pm

One important aspect we need to see this from is that Israel is pushign the whole thing. They are currently paying alot of money to make saltwater to drink water. If they push Egypt from the lion share, they can make deals with Ethiopia. A funny little thing is that in the Torah it is written that Jerusalem is entitled to the nile water and will get acces to it through all times :shock: Heres some articles that discuss Israels involvment:

http://pct-eu.org/en/news.php?action=view&id=21
http://www.alarabiya.net/views/2010/11/25/127407.html
dude forget about Israel can Egypt handle Ethiopia thats the question? which is fairly no.
South Sudan will be a formidable foe to North Sudan.

Eritrea will not go against Ethiopia on Egypt and the other fufu countries will side with Ethiopia so who is on the side of Egypt.

I would have supported Egypt but they do no deserve my support they have been cheerleading for the destruction of the Arab states I guess its time Egypt riped what it sowed.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:08 pm

waxaan filayaa soomalia kuma aadan dhalan? those of us who were born there are still hung on the bygone good ol' yesteryears,we think there is a light at the end of the tunnel while u might not even realize we are in a tunnel.laakin kolba waa sidee kula noqoto

cooes:can u show a map or something that details such an arrangement.

I just checked a source, its says infact they were NOT allowed any share of the nile water by the Egyptian goverment. Im so sorry for misleading anybody. The source is in the second link i posted in the previous message. Walaal sorry for misinformation.[/quote]

dude cut your emotional side? being born or not is irrelevant.
The thing is who destroyed Somalia? Hurricane Katrina? No Tsunami? no Ethiopia? No West ? No Israel? No
Somalis? Yes and A very big Yes.

So anigu kalgaceyl ben ah uma jilcayo 8-)

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:11 pm

One important aspect we need to see this from is that Israel is pushign the whole thing. They are currently paying alot of money to make saltwater to drink water. If they push Egypt from the lion share, they can make deals with Ethiopia. A funny little thing is that in the Torah it is written that Jerusalem is entitled to the nile water and will get acces to it through all times :shock: Heres some articles that discuss Israels involvment:

dude forget about Israel can Egypt handle Ethiopia thats the question? which is fairly no.
South Sudan will be a formidable foe to North Sudan.

Eritrea will not go against Ethiopia on Egypt and the other fufu countries will side with Ethiopia so who is on the side of Egypt.

I would have supported Egypt but they do no deserve my support they have been cheerleading for the destruction of the Arab states I guess its time Egypt riped what it sowed.
I see. But walal you know that Eritrea welcomed the old contract that Egypt should have the lion share?

First Isaias afwerki (eritreas president supported egypt over ethiopia regarding the nile)
http://www.jimmatimes.com/article/Afric ... ssue/33470

But the Isaias got brutally embarassed when Egypt denied his country support :shock:

http://www.ethjournal.com/index.php?opt ... &Itemid=19

Very embarassing :down:

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:13 pm

waxaan filayaa soomalia kuma aadan dhalan? those of us who were born there are still hung on the bygone good ol' yesteryears,we think there is a light at the end of the tunnel while u might not even realize we are in a tunnel.laakin kolba waa sidee kula noqoto

cooes:can u show a map or something that details such an arrangement.

I just checked a source, its says infact they were NOT allowed any share of the nile water by the Egyptian goverment. Im so sorry for misleading anybody. The source is in the second link i posted in the previous message. Walaal sorry for misinformation.
dude cut your emotional side? being born or not is irrelevant.
The thing is who destroyed Somalia? Hurricane Katrina? No Tsunami? no Ethiopia? No West ? No Israel? No
Somalis? Yes and A very big Yes.

So anigu kalgaceyl ben ah uma jilcayo 8-)[/quote]

Okay man , you dont support your country i get it. :up: But why call yourself patriot isnt it contradicting?
Last edited by Coeus on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Coes:waa gartay,u were close enough though.because the Israelis occupied anything west of the nile river pre the 1973 youm Kibbur war,before the Egyptians actually liberated a good portion of the sinai dessert and got the rest through negotiations in Camp David.

Patriot: the issue is not emotions its all about patriotism like J.F.K said"ask not what u country can do for u,ask what u can do for ur country" through thick ,through thin u gotta stick with zoomalia awowe.thats my perspective :up: :som:
Last edited by samadoon-waaxid on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:15 pm

It will all come down to (who has more allies).

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Coes:waa gartay,u were close enough though.because the Israelis occupied anything west of the nile river pre the 1973 youm Kibbur war,before the Egyptians actually liberated a good portion of the sinai dessert and got the rest through negotiations in Camp David.
I see :up:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:17 pm

dude when it comes to real issues Afaworki knows his place and will not cross to offend Israel.

Eritrea has been allowed to be loud and prodigal due to two reasons?
1. The head of state is christian and orthodox which is the faith professed by Egyptian orthodox christians who always claim they have been oppressed.
2.They have 100% support of Israel thats why US cannot do a regime change in the 2002 war Ethiopia had crashed all Eritrean defences and was on its way to Asmara they were told to go back and they did like a dog with its tail curved backwards.

So in the media its all hype about Ethiopia Vs Eritrea but when push comes to shove then Eritrea will stand where it is supposed to.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Okay man , you dont support your country i get it. :up: But why call yourself patriot isnt it contradicting?
Dude you have to face the reality before you make a sound decision so far it seems like we are trying to dodge the reality and all we need is to embrace the reality :up: 8-)

I mean come on I didnt cause the country to go into civil war nor did I profit from the civil war nor did I fuel it so speaking little truth makes me un patriotic?

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Dude you have to face the reality before you make a sound decision so far it seems like we are trying to dodge the reality and all we need is to embrace the reality :up:

I mean come on I didnt cause the country to go into civil war nor did I profit from the civil war nor did I fuel it so speaking little truth makes me un patriotic?
Whatever man, you are entitled to your opinion :up:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Ok lets go bakc to the topic and please refrain from character assasination or trying to hyjack the thread.
The Question is how long will it take in Egypt for the Ceysha to be a luxury? :up: 8-)

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Patriot:read my reply to u above,srry i was having a double post

yep,in fact the two blue strips on isreail's flag represent the Nile river,and the Euphrates(in syria and Iraq) which is why Jews will not rest until they occuy every piece of land between these two rivers :(

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Ok lets go bakc to the topic and please refrain from character assasination or trying to hyjack the thread.
The Question is how long will it take in Egypt for the Ceysha to be a luxury? :up: 8-)
Who said it already isnt? Many in egypt dont have acces to clean water, but let them blame themselves. I fail to see how egypt did NOT see this happening. It was so damn a obvius.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:29 pm

If you are talking about greater Israel? The Israelis also believe that Madina is part of it.

But lets focus on the topic.

What do you se on the outcome of this rare speech delivered by the Midget :up: 8-)

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Patriot:read my reply to u above,srry i was having a double post

yep,in fact the two blue strips on isreail's flag represent the Nile river,and the Euphrates(in syria and Iraq) which is why Jews will not rest until they occuy every piece of land between these two rivers :(

Very bad news for arabs, adn yet oil money is wasted on tallest building and other things :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.