Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalian video causes choas in an African American FORUM

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HalfBked
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somalian video causes choas in an African American FORU

Postby HalfBked » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:31 pm

dhiladaan gaboobdey halbaked maxaa ii daba galiyay? naa kuma rabii baan dhahay. iga har dhilayahay is nacday.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFL! Ceeb waryaa, Ilaaheey maad ka cabsatid? Ma qof Muslim ah aad sidaan u cayneysaa? Have some shame. :?

gemini_snake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby gemini_snake » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:33 pm

burhaan,
you and your faggotry are a prime example of what i was talking about. my family has been living in kenya for nearly 100 years and none of this shit was heard of until low class scum like you came across the border like the roaches you are. i can't say that i'm surprised that you went from servicing homeless men to becoming some african-american thugs b!tch. just claim to be ethiopian and spare us the embarrassment of being associated with your kind. :down:

HalfBked
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfBked » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:41 pm

burhaan,
you and your faggotry are a prime example of what i was talking about. my family has been living in kenya for nearly 100 years and none of this shit was heard of until low class scum like you came across the border like the roaches you are. i can't say that i'm surprised that you went from servicing homeless men to becoming some african-american thugs b!tch. just claim to be ethiopian and spare us the embarrassment of being associated with your kind. :down:
:lol:

$10 says he's going to make another one of his hysterical replies or side-talk like a 15 year old reer Xamar girl. :)

burhaan2010
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby burhaan2010 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:42 pm

burhaan,
dhaqan gaalo reerka lagu ogyahay waa majerteenka, beenta jooji nayaa.even minnisota, ghabdhihiina baad dhilooyin ka dhigteen. somalida dan baad ceebeysaan. boqol iyo boqol, videogan dhabayac baa ka dambeeyo.

halbaked

aniga runta un baan sheegaa. cayda wax xun ha u qaadanin. gabar fiican oo sharaf leh hadii aad iska dhigtid kuma caaynayi.

burhaan2010
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby burhaan2010 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:43 pm

wt do ayaan hirsi, waris dirie, imaan, suga rush otehr dhilooyin models hav in comon? :lol:

HalfBked
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfBked » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:46 pm

wt do ayaan hirsi, waris dirie, imaan, suga rush otehr dhilooyin models hav in comon? :lol:
They probably all rejected your retarded, old, faggot ass. :lol: :lol:

So much for I don't argue with girls, you're doing it again burhaan baacoow. Your brain has failed you once again. Be honest, when was the last time you read a book? :|

I see a $10 payment headed in my paypal account. :clap:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Alluring is one paranoid qabilist fuck.

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:50 pm

I can't believe you're not in Guantanamo bay. I am far from qabiilist, pointing out Aidid who caused the destruction of Somalia being a correlation for this girl's demise makes me "qaabilist" how pathetic of you.

What would Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab do if he saw you using that word "fuck" :?: :?:
Last edited by Alluring on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gemini_snake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby gemini_snake » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:51 pm

halfbked,

hanad is becoming too predictable, eh?

burhaan/hanad/somaliqueen,

dude, you're not fooling anyone..just drop the act, be a man and come out of the closet already. this macho-talk is getting boring and predictable.

burhaan2010
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby burhaan2010 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:52 pm

I can't believe you're not in Guantanamo bay. I am far from qabiilist, pointing out Aidid who caused the destroyed of Somalia being a correlation for this girl's demise makes me "qaabilist" how pathetic of you.

What would Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab do if he saw you using that word "fuck" :?: :?:
caydiid rageedi buu ahaa. koleba fulay xabesh dhabodhilif u ah ma aheen like abdullahi amxaar.

Archerr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I think you are standing under me If you don't under-stand me.

Postby Archerr » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Alluring is right. Aidid is responsible for the actions of this girl. Aidid and USC destroyed the Somali nation and the Somali people.

HalfBked
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfBked » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Burhaan=

:?:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:55 pm

I can't believe you're not in Guantanamo bay. I am far from qabiilist, pointing out Aidid who caused the destroyed of Somalia being a correlation for this girl's demise makes me "qaabilist" how pathetic of you.

caydiid rageedi buu ahaa. koleba fulay xabesh dhabodhilif u ah ma aheen like abdullahi amxaar.
:up: :up:

Faranacab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faranacab » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:55 pm

these ppl don't know Islam and somali culture, they may be sijuu.
Projection, the best defense mechanism of paranoid and anti-social personalities! Sijue don't know Islam and their cultural limits, seriously Iron man?

Sujie are the less evil of all type. Pure and decent. I do barely see Y.tubes made by them. The troubled teens could possibly be any one from Djabouti to those from your own tinny villages. It is not difficult to trace the vid and find out their personal identities.Naga dayaa waxan sheeg sheegooda!:mrgreen:
Last edited by Faranacab on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

burhaan2010
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby burhaan2010 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:56 pm

halfbked,

hanad is becoming too predictable, eh?

burhaan/hanad/somaliqueen,

dude, you're not fooling anyone..just drop the act, be a man and come out of the closet already. this macho-talk is getting boring and predictable.
nayaa, im not hanad. abaha ama walaalka hadu khaniis aha, raga kale saas ha umoodin. nacalad dhabayaco gaal

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.