Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jubba land

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Jubba land

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:06 pm

salaan ka dib,ilma adeerayaal.i gotta admit this whole jubba land and dollow debacle has been confusing to a friendly outsider to say the least,the lines seem blurry and I tend to mix up the warring factions and different players at times.so I hope I get answers to those few questions of mine and enlighten the brother :up:

what are the terreritories that jubba land intends to rule over after defeating al-shabaab? and who is its president and mamul?
what is their relationships with ahlu sunah wal jamaacah?
how is juba land different from somali centeral state? arent they both mareexaan mamuls?
how is the jubba land of hiiraale different from the jubba land of prof.Ghandi of yesteryear? isnt the same project revived again?

Hard-Rock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Jubba land

Postby Hard-Rock » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:53 pm

salaan ka dib,ilma adeerayaal.i gotta admit this whole jubba land and dollow debacle has been confusing to a friendly outsider to say the least,the lines seem blurry and I tend to mix up the warring factions and different players at times.so I hope I get answers to those few questions of mine and enlighten the brother :up:

what are the terreritories that jubba land intends to rule over after defeating al-shabaab? and who is its president and mamul?
how is juba land different from somali centeral state? arent they both mareexaan mamuls?
how is the jubba land of hiiraale different from the jubba land of prof.Ghandi of yesteryear? isnt the same project revived again?
Samadoon, southern politics are confusing and that's because of the mayhem caused by the coalition moryans from other regions that were occupying.
There is only one plan and all Jubbalanders are united under one adminstration. As it is evidence here, you can see most of the members of Gedo support the plan. The state consists of three provinces (lower Jubba, Middle Jubba & Gedo). You will get the answers to your other questions soon. There is no need to claim things that have not being declared yet.

Hows the northern liberation going?
SSC :up:

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Samadoon, southern politics are confusing and that's because of the mayhem caused by the coalition moryans from other regions that were occupying.
There is only one plan and all Jubbalanders are united under one adminstration. As it is evidence here, you can see most of the members of Gedo support the plan. The state consists of three provinces (lower Jubba, Middle Jubba & Gedo). You will get the answers to your other questions soon. There is no need to claim things that have not being declared yet.

Hows the northern liberation going?
SSC :up:
Location: The Ugaas crowned me and called me SSC-BUUHOODLE BABY
:up:
inadeer,now the question is what constitutes a jubba lander,ma OG reer jubooyinka iyo MR reer Gedo ayaa ku bahoobay? hadalkaagana waxaan ka fahmay a mamul isnt built yet until shabaab are defeated?
the northern liberation is going well so far,militarily the somalidiids have been rebuffed from Buuhoodle by military might,dagaal labaadna waa loo tog hayaa. politically,the battle to dry the secessionists out of the misused humanitarian and military allocated aid is in works.it will all come together hadii eebe idmo.

Archerr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I think you are standing under me If you don't under-stand me.

Postby Archerr » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:15 pm

It is certainly a good idea but I doubt Jubbaland will become a reality anytime soon.

Hard-Rock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hard-Rock » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:19 pm

:up:
inadeer,now the question is what constitutes a jubba lander,ma OG reer jubooyinka iyo MR reer Gedo ayaa ku bahoobay? hadalkaagana waxaan ka fahmay a mamul isnt built yet until shabaab are defeated?
the northern liberation is going well so far,militarily the somalidiids have been rebuffed from Buuhoodle by military might,dagaal labaadna waa loo tog hayaa. politically,the battle to dry the secessionists out of the misused humanitarian and military allocated aid is in works.it will all come together hadii eebe idmo.
Jubbalanders are not only those two aforementioned tribes, they are from range of tribes, about 14 major tribes. The administration is complete and was built long time ago. Representation is based on districts that make up the province and the natives of that specific district elected them. Unfortunately I can not give you details as to when it will be declared and if that will be after or before the region is completely liberated.

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Everyone is rehashing Mujahid Morgan's Jubbaland project which began as a reaction to Ceyr/Marexaan imperialism of the south. Morgan has a noble state-builder lineage and only he is capable of managing a prospering state.

Morgan/Maslax 2012. :som:

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:53 pm

The problem is morgan and maslax dont have an army,gandhi and fartaag on the other hand have a sisable force..and even they are doomed and will only run back to kenya licking their wounds.

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:07 am

Come on, I said before, the cagdheers don't have a sizable military force in the region (compared to ilkayars). They have the brains, strangely actually, but not the brawns, but the clever ilkayars have the force but not the intelligence ironically.

That's why I say; if it IS possible, that Morgan and Maslax lead Jubbaland. They serve both Kablalax and Sade interests (Marexaan and his invisible brother for those who don't know).

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:16 am

:lol: :lol:

Roles change gandhi is acting as the brain while fartaag is the muscle :lol: Never the less hungry lions are waiting for a grub,soo socda dheh :lol:

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:19 am

I will look forward to this carnage if it does happen.

Terrorists vs. Cagdheers vs. Ilkayars

Great time for Dhaboyacos to play their behind-the-scenes tricks. :D

Have fun dummies. :)

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:20 am

shift:the ghandi army that Kenya trained while ago,is it still in tact and did they melt into the hiiraale camp in any shape,form or way?
and is the shabaab in Juboyinka strong enough to defeat the combined dollow,ghandi forces(?),tfg,and the sufis ? :|

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 am

shift:the ghandi army that Kenya trained while ago,is it still in tact and did they melt into the hiiraale camp in any shape,form or way?
and is the shabaab in Juboyinka strong enough to defeat the combined dollow,ghandi forces(?),tfg,and the sufis ? :|
He has couple of thousand called ciidinka jubbaland consisting of cagdheer iyo ilkayar,barre on the other hand is locked up,than you have tuug axmed madoobe and his kambooni group,its all set up for failure inadeer,waa waxaan socon karin :lol:
Sida loo karbaasho daawo.
Last edited by Shift on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:34 am

I will look forward to this carnage if it does happen.

Terrorists vs. Cagdheers vs. Ilkayars

Great time for Dhaboyacos to play their behind-the-scenes tricks. :D

Have fun dummies. :)
Not so fast,madoobe has his canoole harti crew with him..dont know why but canoole seem to love that old tuug :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:35 am

Xogta ciidamada Diif kullaalaya
Published: 19 March 2011
Kn: Sida uu kusoo waramayo wariyaheena Diif Korma tirada ciidamada Siyaloow kusoo tabobartay ayaa kor u dhaafaya 2400 (labo kun iyo afar boqol oo kun) kuwaasoo lagu geeyey halkaasi wax ka badan 20 gaadiidka waaweyn ee Loriyada loo yaqaano
Kolonyada gaadiidka ee ciidamada waday ayaa kasoo gudubtey meel Wajeer dusheeda ah iyadoo markii ay Wajeer soo marayeen shaah iyo waxyaalo kale ka iibsaday, qaar ka mid ah dadka deegaanka ayay buskud u qeeybiyeen sida ay wararka sheegeen

Laakiin Police-ka Wajeer ayaa xirey dhowr ka mid ah ciidamada kadib markii ay isku dayeen in ay baxsadaan, magaalada oo ay ku dhex carareen ayaa qarin weysey oo laga soo dhex heley.

Laakiin mooraalka ciidamada intooda badan ayaa ahaa mid heer sare ah sida ay dad aan la hadalney noo sheegeen, waxay ahaayeen kuwa dadka u gacan haatinaya islamarkaasina u qeeybinaya buskud iyo waxyaalo kale sidii ciidamadii UNISOM ee mar dalka soo galay

Waa dufcadii ugu dambeysey oo ciidamo Kenya lagu tabobaray kuwaasoo qaarkood ay hadda ku suganyihiin magaalada Ceelwaaq

Alshabaab ayaa markii ay ka warheshey cududa ciidamadani baneeyey fariisinkii ay ku lahaayeen Diif.

Wariyaheena Diif Korma ku sugan ayaa kusoo waramaya in saacadaha soo socda Dhoobleey ay dagaal ku qaadi doonaan ciidamadani

KismaayoNews.com

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:40 am

Pat,
Ma la yabtaa dadka iska dhaadhiciya moryaan gaalo soo dirtay ayaa dhul kuu qaban oo xaq kaa maqnaa ku siin :lol:

What do axmed madoobe/bare hiraale/gandhi and fartaag have in common?
They all have been defeated by dulyadeyn at one time or another :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.