Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jubba land

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jubba land

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:45 am

Shift wrote:Pat,
Ma la yabtaa dadka iska dhaadhiciya moryaan gaalo soo dirtay ayaa dhul kuu qaban oo xaq kaa maqnaa ku siin :lol:

What do axmed madoobe/bare hiraale/gandhi and fartaag have in common?
They all have been defeated by dulyadeyn at one time or another :lol:

Anigu I lost credibility to all groups.

I mean somalis are like chameleons so I never put trust in them but I put my trust in Allah.

Today someone is a sheikh tommorrow he is in a marfash.

I just chose to be non aligned.

But this new group seems to resemble USC/ SNM /SSDF alliance

"They came they conquered and turned against each other"

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:51 am

Never will this work,the test was ceelwaaq when they took the city kuwi ceelwaaq u dhashay ayaa ku soo jeestay kuwi cagdheer oo yiri "thanks now beat it" :lol: hadii jubbada hoose la qabto kuwa cagdheer ayaa ku soo jeesen kuwi dhulka la qabtay...somalida reality ma jecla :lol:

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:18 am

Shift wrote:Not so fast,madoobe has his canoole harti crew with him..dont know why but canoole seem to love that old tuug :lol:

Beenta dhaaf! :lol:

Usually whenever shit pops off over Jubbaland and it reaches Afmadow I have people telling me what's up but this time there's been no news off of family.

As far as I know, all of my "Caanoole" relatives either fully went towards Shabaab's side and entered Kismayo way back or went back to the jungle to grow their mangoes. This is the first time I'm getting news from cagdheers, I think I've spent too much time on school work and not enough on qabiil work. :lol:

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:47 am

Walaahi i just spent like 10 minutes looking for that article,i just dont remember weather it was allpuntland or puntlandpost that i saw it on :lol: Your right though mijority of canoole and kambooni joined the dhalinyaro.
Waad fakatay this time,but i will hunt that article down :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Samadoon,

Maamul Goboleedyo in my opinion are virtually impossible in the South as it is currently constituted. For one the whole idea of maamul goboleedyo is a Ethiopian/kenyan idea and the only way it can happen in my opinion is if they do it. I mean like 50 thousand Eitho/Kenyans coming there, making permenant camps and forcibly installing a admin. Obviously thats not going to happen, and alxamdurilah it won't. I'd rather take the foodo, chaos, then a occupation like that. I think a Jubbaland Army would have to take a strong 20,000 Somali force to tame every tuulo from Doolow to Rasmbooni to JIlib. I just do not see anybody doing that.

If Shabab is defeated, then You will see Marexaan consolidate Gedo and the town of Kismaayo, with OG in their areas in Jubbada Hoose and all the other clans where they are. Basically the status quo.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.