Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ever talked to a white girl about your preference?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Ever talked to a white girl about your preference?

Postby tightrope » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Jareer mindset

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:06 pm

If you date/went out with beautiful sexy white girl, it makes sense, but why do most somali men date/ go out with an ugly, over weight, glasses wearing white chicks, sheesh..

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:10 pm

If you date/went out with beautiful sexy white girl, it makes sense, but why do most somali men date/ go out with an ugly, over weight, glasses wearing white chicks, sheesh..
Cos no good looking white girl would date a taxing driving Somali dude...lol

shiniile9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby shiniile9 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Easy on Somali blokes, in my part of the world you may harldy see Somali-guy dating a white chick and that world is London.

Scarletmoon1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Scarletmoon1 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:14 pm

Are all somali's in your city uneducated men driving taxi's? :|

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Easy on Somali blokes, in my part of the world you may harldy see Somali-guy dating a white chick and that world is London.

Am also in London mate, and I don't see Somali blokes going out white girls, maybe like myself, they don't like me...

shiniile9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby shiniile9 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:26 pm

There is a barrier that distance us ( somali-men) from those white chicks and that is our religion wich is against all premarital sex and stuff,while Adoons and them are same religion and enjoying wide variety of similarities excluding the colour. Those of you who believes that dating a white chick is a badge of honour,think again.
Last edited by shiniile9 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Its not about being Black, Arabs even though muslims love white women even if she is Big Mac category :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archerr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I think you are standing under me If you don't under-stand me.

Postby Archerr » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:44 pm

I think Somali dudes are the only people whose majority are not into white girls. The ones in Europe, siiba places like Sweden, are a bit different though. My state is 97% white and I have never come across a Somali man seriously dating a white woman. The Somali drug dealers here pimp white girls though.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Somalis do not like white women cos they cannot bear all the drama :lol: :lol: :lol:
I mean after 6 months he gets fed with her :lol: :lol: :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:56 pm

I mean just have that conversation with them. Qosol baad u dhiman, they actually start to want you more and I have noticed that white girls get easily jealous of ethnic girls who look better than them. :lol:

True though, a lot of ethnic groups particularly Blacks will salivate at the thought of a white and not because of the woman herself but the offspring she can produce for them.."light skin" with curly hair. Look at that sad case of Lil Wayne making fun of the type of woman his first daughter looks like. Slave mentality.

For me it is not about race but individual look. I think the most beautiful girl I have ever seen is a Gambian Wolof girl and I get stunned more by some Korean girls I see then many other races but nothing can match up to a Somali girl who carries herself well, knows how to dress, doesn't have the reer baadiye mentality, and is the classical Somali beauty type. Give me one of those any day over a white woman who will look 45 at 32. :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:02 pm

There are some white women that are exceptionaly beautiful. I dont mean those with layers of make up.

As for somali ladies they always never seize to amaze me .
One time my eyes were straying and was captivated by beauty of some Xabashi chicks then, I said damn man they are hot, just then looked across and saw some that were hotter and guess who they happened to be of course Somali chicks :mrgreen:

But I guess people love those that look different from them that is what captivates them.

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:05 pm

I mean just have that conversation with them. Qosol baad u dhiman, they actually start to want you more and I have noticed that white girls get easily jealous of ethnic girls who look better than them. :lol:

True though, a lot of ethnic groups particularly Blacks will salivate at the thought of a white and not because of the woman herself but the offspring she can produce for them.."light skin" with curly hair. Look at that sad case of Lil Wayne making fun of the type of woman his first daughter looks like. Slave mentality.

For me it is not about race but individual look. I think the most beautiful girl I have ever seen is a Gambian Wolof girl and I get stunned more by some Korean girls I see then many other races but nothing can match up to a Somali girl who carries herself well, knows how to dress, doesn't have the reer baadiye mentality, and is the classical Somali beauty type. Give me one of those any day over a white woman who will look 45 at 32. :lol:
A WOMAN WHO MEET SELF-HATING LIL WAYNE :o
We met up with Mack Maine from Young Money, he then took us to a hotel a couple of other girls were there and so was Lil Wayne, Guda Guda, Lil Chuckee, and Birdman. When we entered the room Guda was like “Damn, y’all pretty, to be dark skin.” And then Wayne quoted a verse from his song ["Right Above"]. I heard the song before and I was offended when I heard the lyrics, but I brushed my feelings off and forgot about what the gremlin said. But him saying it over again made me angry as hell. So me being the outspoken person that I am, I said, “Wayne, your daughter is dark skin so why would you say such ignorance?” He said ‘My daughter is a dark skinned millionaire, that’s the difference between her and you.”

I can tell he was very upset because i bought his daughter up but that is no excuse for what he said. Next he stated, “MY daughter is the first and last dark skin child I’m having. The rest of my baby moms [are] light skinned chicks. I even got an Asian baby moms to make sure I have a daughter with good hair. Too bad we had a son.”

Everybody started laughing and [we] stormed out of the room. Some guys followed us saying “Not everybody hate dark skinned girls. Young Money just allergic to Chocolate.”

Archerr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I think you are standing under me If you don't under-stand me.

Postby Archerr » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:08 pm

I did not know groupies had enough self respect to be offended by comments like that. :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Damn that's sad. Physical slavery is gone but mental slavery stills persists with American blacks/African bantu.

Archerr, nothing gets to a Black woman's self-respect than talk about color or hair..groupie or not. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.