Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

>>>Relationship Topic<<<

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: >>>Relationship Topic<<<

Postby BlackVelvet » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:16 pm

You are either getting to know someone with the intention of marriage or you're messing about. "Being in a relationship" = messing about imo.

Haven't said anything bad about the faraxs.

Armstrong can you stop pming me.
Last edited by BlackVelvet on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Isn't the point of being in a relationship to get married. Why go through the headache, nonsense, effort.
apparently no for some, :|

These gabdho are delusional and don't understand niman. Men look @ girls as two ways: Either the type of girl they're tryna marry the wifey type or the one they're tryna get something quick out of and then be gone. They think theres something in the middle.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Women should be beaten to a pulp order to keep them in line.
Your mish mash version of Islam is amusing to watch.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:18 pm

murax
True sxb.. I my self never used any Somali girl/muslim girl for a hit and run..i've only done that to white girls, :lol: :down:
Last edited by abdisamad3 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:19 pm

Image :P

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:20 pm

BV, good thing we agree that Somali men are pathetic! lol
Good thing you brought up the whole screwing thing (lack of a better word guys lol)....have ya'll noticed that nowadays they use the "why aren't you letting me, aren't you my girl??" SMH :?

Shirib, I don't..in fact I think its hot! 8-)

LOOOL@ Grandpa :lol: :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:21 pm

:lol: who said it was part of islam?

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:23 pm

BV, good thing we agree that Somali men are pathetic! lol
Good thing you brought up the whole screwing thing (lack of a better word guys lol)....have ya'll noticed that nowadays they use the "why aren't you letting me, aren't you my girl??" SMH :?

Shirib, I don't..in fact I think its hot! 8-)

LOOOL@ Grandpa :lol: :lol:
They say that? :shock:

If a guy stepped to me with that bull, that guy I would punch. WTF

See what I mean about the whole "relationship" bull. About let me, negro what? Part time Muslim :down:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:25 pm

True sxb.. I my self never used any Somali girl/muslim girl for a hit and run..i've only done that to white girls, :lol: :down:
I feel You, Even the thought of doing anything even remotely sleezy with forget a Somali, even any Hijaabi just felt so wasaq. Even if ones gonna go that route its better they do their dirt somewhere else :lol:

Blackvelvet,

Dee ofcourse, but no girl will ever just be like lets get married without anything. Even the most super wadaad girl will be like You have to shukaansi Me to some degree. The Type of shukaansi will be diff ofcourse. Still I've never seen or heard of a girl who married a guy without some sort of "relationship" and even the most wadaad will still do it :lol:

yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yunis09 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Well, I hate relationships with Somali guys...they think if they show their feelings to their girl, that they are weak! :?
its only the farax in america maybe, or maybe you choose the wrong faraxs, :down:
show her some euro trash feelings abdi... :mrgreen:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:27 pm

:lol: who said it was part of islam?
What happened to being a sword for the will of Allah. You can't fight against the kufaar if you can't fight your own rubbish sense of humour.

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Yeah...I have seen dad ay ku dhacday...pretty sad indeed!

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Armstrong for goodness sake :down:

I feel You, Even the thought of doing anything even remotely sleezy with forget a Somali, even any Hijaabi just felt so wasaq. Even if ones gonna go that route its better they do their dirt somewhere else :lol:

Blackvelvet,

Dee ofcourse, but no girl will ever just be like lets get married without anything. Even the most super wadaad girl will be like You have to shukaansi Me to some degree. The Type of shukaansi will be diff ofcourse. Still I've never seen or heard of a girl who married a guy without some sort of "relationship" and even the most wadaad will still do it :lol:
Murax there is a difference between shukaansi/relationship and courtship/alkun. The difference is the dirt.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:30 pm

bv and olive stop blaming all faraxs becouse you happen to choose the wrong faraxs, i've never done what you mentioned to any Somali girl,, :down:
and first time I was with a Somali girl I ended up marrying her to honor,her :up:

Imtazar

Postby Imtazar » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Relationships sucks big time.for several reasons.One,ita Haram,Two,all they care is sex and three too much drama. :!:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.