Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

African-American pretending to be Somali on youtube

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mckuus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: African-American pretending to be Somali on youtube

Postby Mckuus » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Doqonyahow,
He is a 100% African-American. He does not even speak Somali, some of you are falling for his act.

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:15 pm

By the power vested into me, I declare him honorary Somali. That is so long as he supports secularism and the TFG mandate. :som: :up:
So i'm not somali because i don't support TFG, but an African-American man is because he supports the Puppet Government Project of Somalia :lol:
You're not a Somali by your own choice. You are a Somalilander.

kismayogedojubaland
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kismayogedojubaland » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:16 pm

He is Majerteen from Bari, also this Bantu looking chick is Majerteen http://www.youtube.com/user/SomalianLay ... 139-gK5sCU :)

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Doqonyahow,
He is a 100% African-American. He does not even speak Somali, some of you are falling for his act.

ok if i show you this skinny soomaali dude chilling in BOOSAASO then will you still say hes AFRICAN AMERICAN.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:17 pm

I bet u they got some kinda zanzibari blood in them.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:18 pm

somalis come with different shapes and look.

Mckuus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mckuus » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:19 pm

The only reason why this dumbass claims to be from Puntland is because this Ancient Egypt obsessed weirdo probably heard of the ‘’Land of Punt’’ and now thinks it really is in ‘Puntland’ LOL. This guy is a textbook insecure Black American who wants to find mythical connections to Ancient Egypt. He is most definitely not Somali.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:21 pm

NO there are pictures this dude whit macaawiis sitting hes home in BOOSAAASO. and going local masjid in BOOSAASO. those pictures in SOMALILIFE. iam searching right now. just give a time. this guy is 100% soomaali from BUNTILAND. iam 100% sure about that.

Mckuus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mckuus » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:23 pm

DR-YALAXOOW the Bantu is defending his fellow Bantu brother. :lol:

Again that guy does not speak Somali and claimed to be African American in earlier videos/comments he deleted. I can't believe you actually believe this guy.

siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby siren » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:26 pm

He is Somali, STFU please.... :up:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:26 pm

mackuus, i dont know this guy, but how many somalis that do not know somali? that isnt proof.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:27 pm

DR-YALAXOOW the Bantu is defending his fellow Bantu brother. :lol:

Again that guy does not speak Somali and claimed to be African American in earlier videos/comments he deleted. I can't believe you actually believe this guy.
Nothing is wrong been somali bantu. though iam proud Hawiye mudulooood. this man we are talking actually is DAROOOD majeerteen. and dont know maybe you need ookiyaale, for me that guy look to me average SOOMAALI looking person.

Mckuus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mckuus » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:29 pm

mackuus, i dont know this guy, but how many somalis that do not know somali? that isnt proof.
Why would he delete comments where I asked him to reply back in Somali. I also have never heard of a Somali who cares so much about Ancient Egypt, only insecure African-Americans do.

I do not trust this guy.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Why would he delete comments where I asked him to reply back in Somali. I also have never heard of a Somali who cares so much about Ancient Egypt, only insecure African-Americans do.

I do not trust this guy.
i dont know bro, i never seen somali that claim ancient egyptian either. but your only proof that he doesnt know somali, i know 30 some thing guys who dont know one world somali to save their lives.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:34 pm

By the power vested into me, I declare him honorary Somali. That is so long as he supports secularism and the TFG mandate. :som: :up:
So i'm not somali because i don't support TFG, but an African-American man is because he supports the Puppet Government Project of Somalia :lol:
You're not a Somali by your own choice. You are a Somalilander.
My Origin and ethnicity is a somali,that is something you cannot deny,you have people calling you Somalian, because your country is now called Somalia, and not the Somali Republic whereas back then we were called Somalis, get the picture.,and now you'll go to nigeria and ask a man do you love the TFG and if he says he's automatically Somali, some baadiye logic right there.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.