Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nabeela soo gal ina adeer

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Naboleon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Nabeela soo gal ina adeer

Postby Naboleon » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:26 pm

whats ur isue with me walal?

Naboleon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Nabeela soo gal ina adeer

Postby Naboleon » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:58 pm

are you ignorin me?

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:17 pm

I don't have an issue with you, I just don't like trolls and fakers.

Naboleon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Naboleon » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:21 pm

I don't have an issue with you, I just don't like trolls and fakers.
good i dont like trolls too.

dont acuse people of things walal and abuse ur power. macsalaam

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:26 pm

I don't have to abuse anything to point out what you are, it's obvious to everyone, unless they are dense.

These folks have every right to be warned about you :up:

Naboleon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Naboleon » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:32 pm

I don't have to abuse anything to point out what you are, it's obvious to everyone, unless they are dense.

These folks have every right to be warned about you :up:
you havent profed anything, just acuse, its haram to acuse ppl of wrong things walal.

you dont know me, so dont lie about me.

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:08 pm

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but two different people use this account, one of them has a good grasp of the English language and can string two sentences together, the other one not so much, can't spell to save his life, and practically a troll. Maybe one of your alter egos is Marexaan, but who knows.

BTW, this has nothing to do with using powers, or whatever you are insinuating, it's just based on observation. I'm an excellent judge of character :up:

Naboleon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Naboleon » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:14 pm

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but two different people use this account, one of them has a good grasp of the English language and can string two sentences together, the other one not so much, can't spell to save his life, and practically a troll. Maybe one of your alter egos is Marexaan, but who knows.

BTW, this has nothing to do with using powers, or whatever you are insinuating, it's just based on observation. I'm an excellent judge of character :up:
waa run ingariiskayga ma fiicno laakin im immigrant walal, so wht?
laakin been ha iga sheegin walal. i know my qabil and who iam, why i claim som other qabil?

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:15 pm

waa run ingariiskayga ma fiicno laakin im immigrant walal, so wht?
laakin been ha iga sheegin walal. i know my qabil and who iam, why i claim som other qabil?
OMG beerka :lol: :lol:

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Lie? why would I lie? I'm just stating my observation. Nothing wrong with that.

Naboleon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Naboleon » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Lie? why would I lie? I'm just stating my observation. Nothing wrong with that.
haye walal amaan ii sii n i do the same

Samatar10

Postby Samatar10 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:23 pm

That Coming from a forum Admin?

For the record, people on Snet catch feelings/get salty pretty quick compared to Sife.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:28 pm

For the record, people on Snet catch feelings/get salty pretty quick compared to Sife.
What you highlighted has no insult, stop harrasing the Admin, nacasyahow. Coming from a forum admin kulaha, orod shaqo yeelo.

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:30 pm

I'm entitled to my opinion kidd, because I'm a forum admin i should remain silence? not a chance! :arrow:

Naboleon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Naboleon » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:31 pm

nabeela is a good admin but she she susbisious sometimes which is nt good.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.