Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

News agencies "Shocked" with Rasict comments about Somalis

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AhmedBoqor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: News agencies "Shocked" with Rasict comments about Somal

Postby AhmedBoqor » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:09 pm

I'm sorry, you people are shocked? Its Fox News people, I expect nothing less, I mean we have the 3 tags on our head; Muslim, immigrant, black, there is not a single circle we don't fit in with their hatred.

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:19 pm

You will find this in Youtube, in Yahoo and any other article about Africans and Muslims online

Armstrong
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Armstrong » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Fair, balanced and unafraid comments.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Niggadishu :lol: :lol: :lol:

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:27 pm

This isn't just Foxnews visitors/readers.. Walahi sadly almost every single article *regardless of newspaper* about Somali drought victims had comments like that *which were of the majority*.. Cadaan/gaal people show their true feelings online.. Hence why I aint a big fan of them.. :down: :down:

Only a messed up, hate filled person would get 'happy/excited' about dieing people/babies.. I hope these evil animals all rot in hell.. Ameen!!

Armstrong
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Armstrong » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Of course they will rot in hell if they die in that state of mind. God is the most mercifull but I don't think god will show mercy to the animals who psted that.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:42 pm

These are the kind of people that will create Somalias tourist industry and bring in huge revenues year after year. People hated the arab world before, today everyone loves to brag about that they have been in Dubai. The Japanese were called slurs and was depicted as inferior slant eyed people who were alligned with Nazis. But today everyone has nothing but respect to Japan.

Somalis must develop their country with the resources and brain Gain of the people in the Diaspora that return home. A good goverment witch has the competence and skills will have to take over the country and inshallah it will develop and become the Pearl of the Indian ocean. Somalia and its Diaspora has big potential only second to what Israel had when they had their diaspora all over the world.

The goverment and we in the diaspora must be connected on a intimate level, where we can provide brain gain, competence and a whole new outlook on the issues we face. The sky is the limit, and it depends on who sits in the office, they must ignite the fire and then the people will keep it alive.

:up: :som:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:44 pm

I'm sorry, you people are shocked? Its Fox News people, I expect nothing less, I mean we have the 3 tags on our head; Muslim, immigrant, black, there is not a single circle we don't fit in with their hatred.
indeed i used to watch the orielly factor back in the day just to lough at him and i tell you the hatred fox channel breed is just beyond comprehendible but then again i shouldn't expect anything less from dumb uneducated red heads who are insecure and foccus too much on non cadaans.

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:23 pm

is just racist being racist + fox news :down: :down:

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In the plains out in hawdka im'a tell ya, mess with the reer and a vest could'nt help ya

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Niggadishu :lol: :lol: :lol:
This 1 killed me

I have to log off now I'm dying :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.