Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GeelSanKaTaabte
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby GeelSanKaTaabte » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Look at the comments underneath the video, a poor Somali guy is been attacked by these kenyan youtube dwellers, help him..Unreal and unbelievable...Tani na mey na sugeysey...Islaanta ooyeesa arka....

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:35 pm

what the fuck. this place look even worst than war devastated areas in Somalia. dirthy disgusting trush all over the place. walaahi this monkeys whit MASHEETI wax ay ka naxayaan ma leh.
somalis in isliii GO BACK to somalia before its too Late.

GeelSanKaTaabte
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GeelSanKaTaabte » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:40 pm

what the fuck. this place look even worst than war devastated areas in Somalia. dirthy disgusting trush all over the place. walaahi this monkeys whit MASHEETI wax ay ka naxayaan ma leh.
somalis in isliii GO BACK to somalia before its too Late.

Ninyahoow waa ta aan garan waayey...I been told this is the place with the most Somali millionares in the world yet the place is so dam dirty..

barakaboy10
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby barakaboy10 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:44 pm

garbage dumping ground!!! how do people live here?

wow! the place looks so disgusting that i was distracted by it. the whole time the video was playing, i was thinking about how people live here. i wasn't even listening to what was being reported.

Somalis should leave this place as soon they can because any place in Somalia will be superior to this shit whole.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Ninyahoow waa ta aan garan waayey...I been told this is the place with the most Somali millionares in the world yet the place is so dam dirty..

Somalis are very unclean and disgusting people. walaahi i heard Uganda the capital city KAMPALA somalis live there worst place in kampala. ugandans even poor Ugandans will run away the place somalis live in Uganda. XAAR and trush all over the place. running urine. UR MEESHA. walaahi somalis something is wrong whit them.

even somali millionares in UGANDA live that dirty shit xaafad in kampala. its also same DUBAI. somalida xaafada ay deggan yihiin walaahi waa ka naxeysaa suuqa DAHABKA agteeda waa most shitest place in DUBAI. waxaad arkeysaa somali millionare dubai deggan aan gurigiisa dagan MUSQUSHIISA urka ka soo baxaya. waa ka naxeysaa. dabaqa 9aaad ayuu deggan yahay GURI even day light MUGDI ah. and that man have ugu yaraan 20 million US DOLLAR in hes bank acount.

walaaahi we somalis we are mentally sick :down:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:57 pm

may allah protect the somali population in kenya from this people.

madara

Postby madara » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:57 pm

The state of the place :down:

GeelSanKaTaabte
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GeelSanKaTaabte » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Somalis are very unclean and disgusting people. walaahi i heard Uganda the capital city KAMPALA somalis live there worst place in kampala. ugandans even poor Ugandans will run away the place somalis live in Uganda. XAAR and trush all over the place. running urine. UR MEESHA. walaahi somalis something is wrong whit them.

even somali millionares in UGANDA live that dirty shit xaafad in kampala. its also same DUBAI. somalida xaafada ay deggan yihiin walaahi waa ka naxeysaa suuqa DAHABKA agteeda waa most shitest place in DUBAI. waxaad arkeysaa somali millionare dubai deggan aan gurigiisa dagan MUSQUSHIISA urka ka soo baxaya. waa ka naxeysaa. dabaqa 9aaad ayuu deggan yahay GURI even day light MUGDI ah. and that man have ugu yaraan 20 million US DOLLAR in hes bank acount.

walaaahi we somalis we are mentally sick :down:
I concur sxb...

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:51 pm

This must be the worst picture I've seen for a long time. It looks like a gigantic waste dumpster! It is so bad it stole the limelight from the actual news which more appalling. Machete killing and looting shops in a broad daylight were pushed to the background by that terrible scene :evil:

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:59 pm

What's with Bantus and Machetes? :|

Any place in Somalia is better than that shithole. Im baffled by how bad it looks.

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:07 pm

just a thought came to my mind :lol: :lol: Voltage

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:32 pm

:lol: :lol: waalantahay :lol:

GeelSanKaTaabte
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GeelSanKaTaabte » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:42 pm

:lol: :lol: waalantahay :lol:

Yaa waalan?...hadii aniga iga wadid..well..war cusub maaha...dad badan baa igu sheegay taa...wax kale ma heysee... :?

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:21 pm

My heart aches for Somalis in Kenya...Allow u gargaar Bantuudaan waa doqomo ee

madara

Postby madara » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:24 pm

just a thought came to my mind :lol: :lol: Voltage
:lol: :lol: :lol: :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.