Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This is why i like Saudi Arabia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

This is why i like Saudi Arabia

Postby abdalla11 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:22 pm

The Ameer and the scholars side by side reminding each other to fear Allah. You will never see this in other countries :up:

Surely, they have shortcomings but they're the the best thing we have

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: This is why i like Saudi Arabia

Postby accident » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:25 pm

We? :lol:

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:31 pm

masha'allah :up:

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

little show off.. in real life no one dares to criticize or publicly condemn any actions of the Ameer..even in sports when they try to do that look what happens

[youtube]BVnEhlN7zro&feature[/youtube]

even the national football team look how they are scared

[youtube]MyI6orM7u4Q&feature[/youtube]

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:50 pm

The Ameer and the scholars side by side reminding each other to fear Allah. You will never see this in other countries :up:

whats funny about saudi arabias scholars and wahaabis scholars is that, in saudi arabia its allowed only people from ONE QABIIL to be a scholars in saudi arabia. THAT qabiil is called AALLA SHEEKH. only that qabiil is allowed to become a scholar in saudi arabia or to write a book. or to give a FATWA.

in 1980s there was singel man which saudi allowed to inter innercircel of wahaabi scholars. that man was AL ALBAANI from albania. he was allowed only thanks to AALLA SHEEIKH scholar ibn baaaz .

so followers of wahaabis do not know that the wahaabism allows only maxamd abulwahabas children children a qabiil called alla sheeikh have a tottal monoboly of religios affairs in saudi arabia.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Mashallah may Allah make our country like saudi arabia except their foreign policy allahuma ameen!

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Yaa Mondey, anaa laa afham al-3arabiyah, tarjum Barakallahu feek :up:

whats funny about saudi arabias scholars and wahaabis scholars is that, in saudi arabia its allowed only people from ONE QABIIL to be a scholars in saudi arabia. THAT qabiil is called AALLA SHEEKH. only that qabiil is allowed to become a scholar in saudi arabia or to write a book. or to give a FATWA.

in 1980s there was singel man which saudi allowed to inter innercircel of wahaabi scholars. that man was AL ALBAANI from albania. he was allowed only thanks to AALLA SHEEIKH scholar ibn baaaz .

so followers of wahaabis do not know that the wahaabism allows only maxamd abulwahabas children children a qabiil called alla sheeikh have a tottal monoboly of religios affairs in saudi arabia.

:lol: Shaykh bin Baaz wasnt Aala Shaykh

I guess ibn cuthaymeen and Fawzaan are all Aala shaykh :-@

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Abdallah i dont understand it either but just look at their reaction when the Ameer speaks

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Mashallah may Allah make our country like saudi arabia except their foreign policy allahuma ameen!
grandsuicide somalia ha habaarin waryaa. ma waxaad rabtaa Somalis like todays saudi arabia going to a strip club for only males

waryaa ha habaarin soomaalida. saudi arabia= kingdoms of Sodom and Gomorrah :down:

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:11 pm

It's an unholy alliance really. The clerics turn a blind eye to the moral depravity and corruption of the royals, while the royals in turn allow the clerics to unleash their sick reactionary ideology upon the people of Saudi Arabia unchecked. You have a system in that country where a woman could be flogged for driving a car, while a royal has unobstructed access to national bank accounts to squander on drugs and prostitutes in every European luxury destination. I'm flabbergasted that any sane individual could praise such a nasty arrangement as "the best thing we have". :down:

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

little show off.. in real life no one dares to criticize or publicly condemn any actions of the Ameer..even in sports when they try to do that look what happens

[youtube]BVnEhlN7zro&feature[/youtube]

even the national football team look how they are scared

[youtube]MyI6orM7u4Q&feature[/youtube]
The guy seems to be always angry about football :lol:

EDIT: @Abdalla

Basically in the first video the Prince (Sultan, head of youth welfare) is angry at the sport presenters/journalists for writing negatively about the National Team. And in the second video he is criticizing the team for playing badly/losing .

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:19 pm

NOOO dr.XAROOW that is society of democracy where gay can OPENLY claim to be gay, in saudi you have your head cut

Inshallah future Somalia, we will have Somalis remember Sheikh Ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (RA) like this :up: :up:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:21 pm

double post
Last edited by DR-YALAXOOW on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:21 pm

:lol: Shaykh bin Baaz wasnt Aala Shaykh

I guess ibn cuthaymeen and Fawzaan are all Aala shaykh :-@

Shaykh bin Baaz was alla sheikh. all scholars in saudi arabia who write books all of them come from singel qabiil. ibn saud calan which abdulaziz belong and allaha sheikh had a agreement. one qabiil controll the country and other qabiiil controll the religion.

ka waran if somalia only SUB CLAN OF abgaal LIKE waceysle was allowed to be scholars. sheikhs writters of religion of islam?
would people follow such kind of books and scholars who are sheeikhs and scholar for only the qabiil they from?
no not many people would follow sucha religíos Establishment.

its same the wahaabis or salafis because it come from an Establishment< whichs sinel qabiiil allaa sheikh. and

wahaabism spread all over the world thanks to medina university and the saudi oil money they succeeded to spread this one clan owned sect wahaabism in to sleeping islamic world to africa , asia to every where.

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:25 pm

NOOO dr.XAROOW that is society of democracy where gay can OPENLY claim to be gay, in saudi you have your head cut

Inshallah future Somalia, we will have Somalis remember Sheikh Ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (RA) like this :up: :up:

What are you talking about? Saudi Arabia is the world's most gay friendly nation. It's completely acceptable to go to all guy dance parties, to hold hands with guys in public, to kiss another guy, etc etc....but if you're seen so much as glancing toward a woman (not that you'll see anything but a moving black tent) you'll be surrounded by religious police faster than you can say "what's your number". It appears that in Saudi Arabia gays have a much easier time than straights, ironic isn't it?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.