Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is feminism just as dangerous as other anti islamic groups?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rainbows
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Is feminism just as dangerous as other anti islamic grou

Postby Rainbows » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:47 am

Coues, if I was stronger than you and started inserting things into your anus, without your consent...violating you, that would be rape. If two people are married also, and one person forcibly enters the other, intentionally harming them/'having sex with them' against their will...that is rape. Even if a woman sees a drunk man in a party and starts touching him, putting things in his anus etc while he cannot defend himself/is unaware...that is rape. Laws against rape protect potential rapists like you too. I hope you arent one of those men who thinks its OK to rape his wife/women in a miniskirt/drunk woman/a captive in a war etc. What is your definition of rape?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:52 am

only gedo_gurl could come up with something like that lol.

Rainbows
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Rainbows » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:52 am

only gedo_gurl could come up with something like that lol.
Funniest shit ever. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Alpha one is forcing someone to do something when they don't want to, the other is changing someone's mind about something.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Alpha one is forcing someone to do something when they don't want to, the other is changing someone's mind about something.
Then "pressure" here would be a forced act of intercourse? Isn't that then rape?

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:31 pm

a forced act of intercourse
That is rape. I don't know what you're asking.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:34 pm

guys why is this an argument if your wife refuses to sleep with you then the angels and even Allah will curse her and I can bring sahih hadiths for this. Let these women wallow in their new found freedom.

Nanees

Postby Nanees » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Alfs, this is the difference:
What a sad existence having to pressure your own wife into sleeping with you.
"Baby i dont want to tonight"
"Ya habiibi its been 6 months how long is your period."
"It's over but Im not in the mood."
"Habibi how can you not be in the mood but everytime i see you im overwhelmed with desire."
"How can you put that on me i'm in a baati with suugo stains and I havent combed my hair since the nikax"
"Habiibi if you step into the mud with your nikes they're still nikes, its you that i love and am attracted to, not your adornments"
"Oh baby... lets do it on the fadhi carbeeyd"
All I would say is the solution to this is not rape or bullying. If you cannot sweet talk, charm, persuade your wife to sleep with you then maybe there are classes one can sign up for. If she does not under any circumstances want you anywhere near her then leave her.
"Ya habiibi it's been 6 months how long is your period."
"I dont know how to tell you this, but i'm just not attracted to you."
Now you can force it or you can leaver it. Only one of the options is correct.

:up:

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Alfs, this is the difference:
What a sad existence having to pressure your own wife into sleeping with you.
"Ya habiibi its been 6 months how long is your period."
"It's over but Im not in the mood."
"Habibi how can you not be in the mood but everytime i see you im overwhelmed with desire."
"How can you put that on me i'm in a baati with suugo stains and I havent combed my hair since the nikax"
"Habiibi if you step into the mud with your nikes they're still nikes, its you that i love and am attracted to, not your adornments"
"Oh baby... lets do it on the fadhi carbeeyd"
All I would say is the solution to this is not rape or bullying. If you cannot sweet talk, charm, persuade your wife to sleep with you then maybe there are classes one can sign up for. If she does not under any circumstances want you anywhere near her then leave her.
"Ya habiibi it's been 6 months how long is your period."
"I dont know how to tell you this, but i'm just not attracted to you."
Now you can force it or you can leaver it. Only one of the options is correct.

:up:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dhulka >

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:42 pm

a forced act of intercourse
That is rape. I don't know what you're asking.
My point is, you argued that emotional abuse is domestic violence, but cannot be classed as rape. If "pressure" through psychological and emotional abuse in order to manufacture consent for sex cannot be classed as rape, then what did you mean by "pressure"? Would this be a physical act?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to debate, but simply to understand what responsibilities I would have as a husband. I would never want to jeopardize the emotional or psychological stability of my wife. If I learnt I had, I'm not sure how I would respond to it.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Alpha why are you trying to put me on the spot? I think you get it you just want me to spell it out for you. Well, can you understand the difference between a man forcing/pressuring a woman to sleep with him and a man who seduces his wife into his bed? That's the difference.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:59 pm

I didn't intend to put you on the spot. I meant what I said, but I'll drop it.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Like grandpakhalif said, there are hadiths supporting this.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.