Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

>>>SNet Annual Relationship Topic<<<

Arimaha shukaansiga maanta

Moderators: Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: >>>SNet Annual Relationship Topic<<<

Postby Shirib » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:11 pm

I agree with the blood test. Prenup, as long as there is a clause which allows me to totally screw him over if he screws me over.
what does screwing you over entail? Infidelity, marrying a second wife, domestic violence, or something else?

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:13 pm

BV i guess the one that makes you be there soul and body is the one you marry thats the "MR right" and when i find him inshallah all these feelings will go out of the window :lol:

Young, ani maa iga dumanee inta mushkilo madax iigaliso :lol: :down:
Isn't that the wrong way round? :lol:

Am being wishful here :lol:

Young qatar aa tahay ninyo but anaa ka qatarsan, i need someone to blame at those times and adaa hada advice isiise :mrgreen:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Lakin isn't marriage a decision. You declare on that day that you have decided to spend the rest of your life with this person. Therefore you should be prepared to do just that, no? Therefore all the hardwork involved in seeing the same face for God knows how many decades.
Guurko waa wax qoran oo adigu badli karin, wax kastaana aduunkan wa qoraal.Ilaahy uun ba la isku xidha, Allah has his own plans for you.waa just uun iska tawakal and do everything you can to make ur marriage work.
:up:

Positive thinking and behaviour is also a good thing. If you are always prepared to get divorced and don't work against it then you are bound to end up divorced.

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Lakin isn't marriage a decision. You declare on that day that you have decided to spend the rest of your life with this person. Therefore you should be prepared to do just that, no? Therefore all the hardwork involved in seeing the same face for God knows how many decades.
Guurko waa wax qoran oo adigu badli karin, wax kastaana aduunkan wa qoraal.Ilaahy uun ba la isku xidha, Allah has his own plans for you.waa just uun iska tawakal and do everything you can to make ur marriage work.

Positive thinking and behaviour is also a good thing. If you are always prepared to get divorced and don't work against it then you are bound to end up divorced.

Yup, and a marriage with no trust is doomed to fail as well.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:20 pm

I agree with the blood test. Prenup, as long as there is a clause which allows me to totally screw him over if he screws me over.
what does screwing you over entail? Infidelity, marrying a second wife, domestic violence, or something else?
Those 3 plus being away from home for extended periods of time and any unreasonable behaviour on his part which forces me to ask for a divorce.

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:21 pm

...marriage is a demo or beta, if it seems to be working you can improve it if not kill it.
lol u don't expect much from anything of a beta quality. Expect too frequent crashes and reboots till all the bugs are removed and release candidate version is launched.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Those 3 plus being away from home for extended periods of time and any unreasonable behaviour on his part which forces me to ask for a divorce.
:lol:

I seriously hope no one signs that contract with that particular wording.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 pm

The first three i can see where you're coming from. But it seems like the rest is just I wanna screw you over cause we're getting a divorce

So how would it have to end so that you don't screw him over?

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:26 pm

I've had a change of heart. I used to think people who prepare themselves for divorce before marriage were nutters lakin I'm thinking they may have a point.

Do you believe in happily ever after or will you stash away some of your assets just in case things go south?
Marriage has it's ups and downs. All you can do is hope there's more of the former.

PrinceDaadi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceDaadi » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:27 pm

...marriage is a demo or beta, if it seems to be working you can improve it if not kill it.
lol u don't expect much from anything of a beta quality. Expect too frequent crashes and reboots till all the bugs are removed and release candidate version is launched.
Ofcourse there is a bug, the question is can it be fixed if yes fine if no then? this beta will say many times "run time error" will you give up easily or continue fixing?

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:32 pm

Alpha that is where the other contract comes in. It would have an asterick and then *unreasonable behaviour as stated in the Marriage Contract :up: :lol:

The first three i can see where you're coming from. But it seems like the rest is just I wanna screw you over cause we're getting a divorce

So how would it have to end so that you don't screw him over?
The moving away I am very serious about. I'd be damned if I become one of those women whose husbands live in another continent, part time or full time while they are left to raise the kids major WTF. I wouldn't screw him over. It would end with, if I get bored and decide to leave I don't get a penny. But if he behaves in a way that forces me to leave then he is screwed. I think that's fair.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:43 pm

BV,

what if he gets bored and decides to leave. :lol: Does that entail him getting screwed over?

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:44 pm

BV,

what if he gets bored and decides to leave. :lol: Does that entail him getting screwed over?
Hell yes.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:48 pm

BV,

Hell yes.
Ameen to that.

Major screwed over.

Uh oh. Are you guys saying that the woman should pay for getting bored? :lol:

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Unfortunately the system favours women, when it comes to marriage. Her skipping out due to boredom wouldn't result in much.
Unless she ran off with some dude. Perhaps.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.