Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SL ministers

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

SL ministers

Postby KyrieJama » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:08 pm

The two nuux ismail ministers Maxamed Hashi Cilmi, and Samsam Abdi Aden who are the finance and education minister and are the two most harworking and honest ministers, and the production of both minstries are an evident. These two are a fresh air compared to crooks and phonies like Xaabsade, Xirsi, and Mohamed Cabdulahi Omar, Mahamoud Hashi, etc.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: SL ministers

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:10 pm

what about oday the telecommunication minister and the and Dr sacad ali shire he is pretty good two he did it some good reforms what about cilmi geedole minister of agriculture he is good two i like ina aw daahir two eventhough livestock isku ma mashquuliyo :lol:

Kaan Jibriel Abokor eeh madaxa qawaan eeh u haysta dibloomasiyada in safiir iyo wasiir iyo raisal wasaare la isla sawiro inay tahay dibloomasiyad xeel dheer meesha halaga qaado

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:31 pm

what about oday the telecommunication minister and the and Dr sacad ali shire he is pretty good two he did it some good reforms what about cilmi geedole minister of agriculture he is good two i like ina aw daahir two eventhough livestock isku ma mashquuliyo :lol:

Kaan Jibriel Abokor eeh madaxa qawaan eeh u haysta dibloomasiyada in safiir iyo wasiir iyo raisal wasaare la isla sawiro inay tahay dibloomasiyad xeel dheer meesha halaga qaado
ina aw dahirkii reer widhwidh miyaa :lol: Sacad Cali Shire aqoon wuu leeyahay laakin waa qurbo-joog oo dadka maa yaqaan cid walba uu tagta waxay ku odhanayan laptop iyo suit baa markasta kuu arkaysa laakin cid uu garanayo ma jiro, abti maalin baan salaada jimcaha wada tuukanay laptop iyo suit iyo tie buu meesha laa soo galay yaaabka yaabkis :lol:

Mohamed Abdulahi is in way over his head, meesha wuu kuu xiiqay :lol: Mar walba nervous baad moodaysa oo wuu dididaya waxana ka sii daran waa anti-social oo cid ay wadashaqayn karaan ma jiro, maxamed rashiid would make a better foriegn minister.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Garad true dr sacad ali shire is qurba joog meeshana wu ku cusub yaahay but he is a capable indvidual and hard working he reformed all those ngos passed a new law he is doing his job.

Aw daahir is funny he is actually close related to me ninkaasu muxu dhulbahantayal soo ururiye shirki widh widh. The thing is he is trusted by siilaanyo he doesn't do any thing with xoolo though lol.

Xaabsade is the most influential dhulbahante politician in somaliland he might be a flip flopper laakin he can be very useful.

Yaa hadhay ka madaxa qawaan eeh jibriel abokor eeh codka habraha leh kaasu wuxu bahanyahay in la badalo. Dr rashid will be a good option but. Siilaanyo needs to find a sacad muse foreign minister sacad muse need to hold 2 out of the 4 most important ministerial posts so we need to find a real sacad muse diplomat who can do the job.

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Xaabsade is the main reason SL is in this situation with the eastern regions, he only make people hate SL more, sometimes I think he's waking up dhulbahante to revolt against SL. :lol:

Habar Awal hunguri weyna inaad meesha keligeen leedihin baad uu haysatan, maxamed rashiid baa meesha loo salaxay idinka 4ka wasir aad leedihin iska haysta. Isaaq wuu idin kibriyaay wasiirka warfaafinta iyo ganacsidana kuu dara :lol:

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:08 pm

garad why are you so obsessed with somaliland. didnt u give up for kastuumo state. mise that kastuumo way kaa weynaatay ? :mrgreen:

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:33 pm

garad why are you so obsessed with somaliland. didnt u give up for kastuumo state. mise that kastuumo way kaa weynaatay ? :mrgreen:
Just because I support Khaatumo state doesn`t mean I have to be ignorant about SL politics, I live in Hargeisa and conversate with the locals about the politics here and the figures in the government. Some of them are even family friends which I know very well.

Emperor is an example he supports Somaliland but knows every figure in Khaatumo, and it`s inside workings.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Typical dhuloz, meeshi macaanba meedhaha u doonta :down: :down:

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:12 pm

cid walba baa macan jecel xagee baa ku aragtay qof qaadad jecel. :mrgreen:

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:15 pm

No u have to have a view and stick with it. some ppl sal fudaydka waa lagu yaqaanaa. Look at you, supported Somalia, TFG, Somaliland, SSC maanta Khaatumo. Now do you know where i am coming from when i say You cant be taken serious.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:08 am

Garad its not greedy adeer its normal habar awal have only 5 ministers because we don't hold any top seat the president the vice president the head of the guurti the head of the parliament. Are all in the hands of other clans its only fair if Habar awal get 2 out of the best 4 ministers. So the fm can be replaced but he can only be replaced by his clan cousin.

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:53 am

No u have to have a view and stick with it. some ppl sal fudaydka waa lagu yaqaanaa. Look at you, supported Somalia, TFG, Somaliland, SSC maanta Khaatumo. Now do you know where i am coming from when i say You cant be taken serious.
Somalia, TFG, SSC and Khaatumo are all the same entitiy :som: :up:

ChiefAaqil
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ChiefAaqil » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:06 am

Garaad13 for President of the United Somali Confederation :som: :sland: :up:

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:35 am

Garaad13 for President of the United Somali Confederation :som: :sland: :up:
Thank you abti :up: :up: :som: :sland:

Mr_Alfaas
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mr_Alfaas » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:31 pm

abti almost a year anti-somaliland ayad aheyd when is ur expected date ad somaliland taageereyso :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.