Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* Hello from Addis Ababa *

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
User avatar
1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 964
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: Guriga Jid Cadaha Saaran.

* Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby 1moonlight » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:49 am

How is everyone?

User avatar
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11709
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: * Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby Coeus » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:52 am

Kulaha from addis ababa, why dont you stay there and continue licking tigray balls.


Aids infested capital buu anaga hallow naga soo odhanaya :arrow:

User avatar
miskeen86
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1343
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Re: * Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby miskeen86 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:52 am

1moonlight wrote:How is everyone?


not good. did you eat raw meat today?

User avatar
1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 964
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: Guriga Jid Cadaha Saaran.

Re: * Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby 1moonlight » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:56 am

Coeus wrote:Kulaha from addis ababa, why dont you stay there and continue licking tigray balls.


Aids infested capital buu anaga hallow naga soo odhanaya :arrow:



maseer yaah? faqiir baa tahay waryaa aniga Holiday ayaan ku raa xeeysanooyaa.

User avatar
1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 964
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: Guriga Jid Cadaha Saaran.

Re: * Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby 1moonlight » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:57 am

miskeen86 wrote:
1moonlight wrote:How is everyone?


not good. did you eat raw meat today?


nope just cooked meet :up: yummy

User avatar
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11709
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: * Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby Coeus » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:58 am

1moonlight wrote:
Coeus wrote:Kulaha from addis ababa, why dont you stay there and continue licking tigray balls.


Aids infested capital buu anaga hallow naga soo odhanaya :arrow:



maseer yaah? faqiir baa tahay waryaa aniga Holiday ayaan ku raa xeeysanooyaa.

Yes im sure the tourist money you just gave the ethiopians will NOT go to buying a bullet to kill somalis in the Ogaden.

f-king ape. :lost:

User avatar
Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 26852
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 am
Location: May God grant us victory.

Re: * Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby Shirib » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:01 am

What u doin in Addis?

User avatar
1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 964
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: Guriga Jid Cadaha Saaran.

Re: * Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby 1moonlight » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:04 am

Coeus wrote:
1moonlight wrote:
Coeus wrote:Kulaha from addis ababa, why dont you stay there and continue licking tigray balls.


Aids infested capital buu anaga hallow naga soo odhanaya :arrow:



maseer yaah? faqiir baa tahay waryaa aniga Holiday ayaan ku raa xeeysanooyaa.

Yes im sure the tourist money you just gave the ethiopians will NOT go to buying a bullet to kill somalis in the Ogaden.

f-king ape. :lost:


i am also visiting Jigjiga and Somaliland. marka iska calaacal aniga waa baashaalooyaa labo habashi ayaa ii shaqeeyso they even wash my feet :lol:

Oxidant
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3231
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:52 am

Re: * Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby Oxidant » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:06 am

How is the situation on the ground? Poverty level? Smell? Development? Dominant ethnic group?

User avatar
MenaceToSociety
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5030
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Re: * Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby MenaceToSociety » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:07 am

Why don't u start a blog?

User avatar
1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 964
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: Guriga Jid Cadaha Saaran.

Re: * Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby 1moonlight » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:18 am

Oxidant wrote:How is the situation on the ground? Poverty level? Smell? Development? Dominant ethnic group?


xaalada maxumo laakiin xornimo ma jirto 10:00 markii lagaaro waa lawada see xaanaa magaalada dhan guriga aad kireeysato alabaabka waa lagaa xiranaa. Adidas is developing i live in Bole a Somali domineted xaafad they are now building new road in Bole Market. inta dadgooda waa faqri laakiin maku dhacaayaan hateey kudhacaana lalama dagaalamo dhagax ayeey dadka ku dilaayaan.

wiil Somali ayaa 7 Habashi dahabshiil agteeda ku dileen asagoo asha haadanaayo oo hala iga celsho dhahaayo ayaa lawaayay hal qof oo Somali oo u hiilsho oda yaasha shaaha meesha ku cabaayay xataa weey iska fiirsadeen.

Soomaalida Addis Ababa waa cowards ama fulayo :down:

Addis Ababa waa multi ethnic City laakiin Habashida ayaa meesha xaaraan ku heeysato hateey ku dilaana cid kaa celineeyso ma jirto.

User avatar
1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 964
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: Guriga Jid Cadaha Saaran.

Re: * Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby 1moonlight » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:22 am

MenaceToSociety wrote:Why don't u start a blog?


no Thank you. you can't talk about Ethiopia or criticize its government you will end up in under ground prison.

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5229
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: * Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby djibsomali » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:28 am

1moonlight wrote:
Oxidant wrote:How is the situation on the ground? Poverty level? Smell? Development? Dominant ethnic group?


xaalada maxumo laakiin xornimo ma jirto 10:00 markii lagaaro waa lawada see xaanaa magaalada dhan guriga aad kireeysato alabaabka waa lagaa xiranaa. Adidas is developing i live in Bole a Somali domineted xaafad they are now building new road in Bole Market. inta dadgooda waa faqri laakiin maku dhacaayaan hateey kudhacaana lalama dagaalamo dhagax ayeey dadka ku dilaayaan.

wiil Somali ayaa 7 Habashi dahabshiil agteeda ku dileen asagoo asha haadanaayo oo hala iga celsho dhahaayo ayaa lawaayay hal qof oo Somali oo u hiilsho oda yaasha shaaha meesha ku cabaayay xataa weey iska fiirsadeen.

Soomaalida Addis Ababa waa cowards ama fulayo :down:

Addis Ababa waa multi ethnic City laakiin Habashida ayaa meesha xaaraan ku heeysato hateey ku dilaana cid kaa celineeyso ma jirto.


lool
how long did it took you to write this message from addis?
i remember 2 months ago when i was at the same spot as you the internet was very slow.

Which one are you using ??

by the way i stayed in mubarak hotel in boyle.

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5229
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: * Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby djibsomali » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:29 am

tell us when you get to jigjiga!!
and you will start disliking why you are a somalis

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20702
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:39 am

Re: * Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby The_Patriot » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:35 am

how did you get your visa? from london or airport?


OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests