Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NOTABLE BANAADIR PEOPLE

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: NOTABLE BANAADIR PEOPLE

Postby accident » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:14 am

Fighter, I approve of this, simply to piss of Puntlanders and Voltage. :lol:

Oba
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oba » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:37 am

aroooooow iljeexa wuuw waashtay kulaha notable banaadir people rather notable galgaduud/mudug people except sheikh shariif he is the only notable banaadir guy... Fighter stop claiming banaadir u big mooryaan enough is enough.... Banaadir is what it is Mudulood,bantu and cadcad city nobady else can claim it

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:07 pm

^^You robbed people of the city in late 1800s, now it is your turn.

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Fighter, I approve of this, simply to piss of Puntlanders and Voltage. :lol:
Look directly below this accident. I did this to piss off this one :lol:
aroooooow iljeexa wuuw waashtay kulaha notable banaadir people rather notable galgaduud/mudug people except sheikh shariif he is the only notable banaadir guy... Fighter stop claiming banaadir u big mooryaan enough is enough.... Banaadir is what it is Mudulood,bantu and cadcad city nobady else can claim it
:lol: please continue
Are you implying that the people whose pictures you have posted could be equated with diplomats? :lol: :lol:
No. Those who are not posted are equated with diplomats :lol: ;)
Fighter you seem like you are begging for attention when you know no Somali even other Hawiye consider most of the people you posted "Banaadir" people.
The same can be said about you when you posted that" Sade third largest" thread on here. :lol: I don't need any attention. In fact, I don't like attention to be honest.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:49 pm

I think you should edit the title. Call it "notable Hawiye people" because Aided is from mudug and so is samatar.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Voltage,

Her name is Amina Said Ali. She is a niece of Abdullahi Isse Maxamud (AUN) and was raised by him like a daughter. She has been living in Sweden since the early 1970s, when Abdullahi Isse Maxamud (AUN) was posted there as Ambassador. Her speeches are moving and she is a throw back to an era when Somalis were nationalists.
She is indeed a nationalist and a wonderful Somali patriot to the core and eloquent at that. :up: I am assuming she is Sacad then?

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Voltage,

Her name is Amina Said Ali. She is a niece of Abdullahi Isse Maxamud (AUN) and was raised by him like a daughter. She has been living in Sweden since the early 1970s, when Abdullahi Isse Maxamud (AUN) was posted there as Ambassador. Her speeches are moving and she is a throw back to an era when Somalis were nationalists.
She is indeed a nationalist and a wonderful Somali patriot to the core and eloquent at that. :up: I am assuming she is Sacad then?
Yes she is. We need More Somali women in the spotlight. It is they who will lift Somalia back on its feet again. The mothers will accomplish this. The Somali men are not equal to Somali women.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:24 pm

Amina Said she is one of the founding members of the Alliance for the Re-liberation of Somalia and one of their primary spokespeople. First time I saw her interviewed was from Eritrea and her eloquence was impeccable. She would be a fine civil administrator in a functioning Somalia. Thanks to Abdiwahab for giving me her name and some info. :up:

Here is her and some other female Parliamentarians showing up Sheikh Sharif and supporting Farmaajo, she says "guulayso" to him at 1:42

[youtube]yXShya5F5SE&feature=related[/youtube]

Oba
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oba » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Moryaan foqul moryaan are u telling me mudulood came to the city 1800, we settled in the city before the year 1400,, marka iska aamuus lee qaraar aa ku haaystee, gobaladiina aa idin baahan Banaadir Dadkeedey uu baahantahay, xamar waa idinka dacwootay sii xuna uu gasheen lamyeeriga aa fiiqfiiqateen taalooyinka sida dhagaxtuur xaawo taako waa dhacdeen,, guryihii islaameed waa dhacdeen,cadcadkii shingaani inta xoog ku wadateen aa baadiyaha fog uu kaxeysateen,, halahaas lee kuma ekaanee magaalo kasta ee somalia ku taal aa ku duusheen asaad webiga biyahiisa beec ka dhigteen,, walahi ani hadaan ku ahaan lahaa waa iska aamuusi lahaa ceeb daraaded walahi maba sheegan lahaan habar gidir

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Moryaan foqul moryaan are u telling me mudulood came to the city 1800, we settled in the city before the year 1400,, marka iska aamuus lee qaraar aa ku haaystee, gobaladiina aa idin baahan Banaadir Dadkeedey uu baahantahay, xamar waa idinka dacwootay sii xuna uu gasheen lamyeeriga aa fiiqfiiqateen taalooyinka sida dhagaxtuur xaawo taako waa dhacdeen,, guryihii islaameed waa dhacdeen,cadcadkii shingaani inta xoog ku wadateen aa baadiyaha fog uu kaxeysateen,, halahaas lee kuma ekaanee magaalo kasta ee somalia ku taal aa ku duusheen asaad webiga biyahiisa beec ka dhigteen,, walahi ani hadaan ku ahaan lahaa waa iska aamuusi lahaa ceeb daraaded walahi maba sheegan lahaan habar gidir
Calm down man.

Damn! Fighter, I don't know what to say. You stole chicks, monuments and houses? God damn. :lol:

Oba
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oba » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:09 pm

im just tellin u the truth, u and ur people should stop claim Banaadir ab ii isir uma lihdiin

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Since the Hiraab Immamate took over all the lands of Ajuuraan (including Xamar), it belongs to all of Hiraab (including Habar Gidir). We freed you from the dictator, atleast show some respect.

^^Those are the words Fighter would have said, if he were here. :lol:

Oba
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oba » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:19 pm

:-@ :-@ :-@ hiiraabnimo ha keenin aad ku qaraabaneesiin, hiiraabnimada sheegeyso waxee tahay waxaan aragnay 1992 sxb, hiiraab nimo hadey jirto ''ina adeerkiin'' Mudane Cali Mahdi maxaad uga horjeesateen??

Oba
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oba » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:19 pm

deleted

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:22 pm

I can ask you the same thing. Amiir Caydiid maxaad uga horjeesateen. He was the rightful leader. Anything else that happened, ada isku keentey. Iska celi, oohinta badhan jooji, we have a right into the city and we shall stay.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.