Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ugaadhyahan live in Gabiley?

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Ugaadhyahan live in Gabiley?

Postby KyrieJama » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:39 am

A couple of days ago I went to Gabiley with a friend of mine, and I met a man who owns a garage in Gabiley who told me he was Ugaadyahan(Nuur Ahmed), and he was born in Gabiley, his father was born there and his Grandfather :shock: :lol: They are a small community in the city and marry amongst the Jibril Abokar and have never been to the sool region, and have no ties there other than abtirsin :idea:

Udun, Siren, Original Dervish, Shirshoore our resident Ugaadhyahan's holla at ya boy what happened? :lol:

AwdalPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Ugaadhyahan live in Gabiley?

Postby AwdalPrince » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:37 am

Gabiley is very diverse mashallah, you have Reer nuur, baho samaroon, Madigaan, Akisho, Sacad Muse, Ugaadhyahan. :up:

The Ugaadhyahan's population is very small, I wouldn't say they are even 1%. But everybody is there in Gabiley. I think they are remnants of those who fled from the Sayyid RA

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:46 am

Gabiley is very diverse mashallah, you have Reer nuur, baho samaroon, Madigaan, Akisho, Sacad Muse, Ugaadhyahan. :up:

The Ugaadhyahan's population is very small, I wouldn't say they are even 1%. But everybody is there in Gabiley. I think they are remnants of those who fled from the Sayyid RA
Thats true also aba younis geri koombe live there also it's very diverse surprisingly, thanks for the info the dude i met didn't know how they ended up there :lol: Awdal prince I also stayed in Garbo dhadar, Lughaya I believe mohamed case samaroon live there very cool people. :up: I must say i was terrified of an encounter with abeeso, they told so much stories about that animal that I barely slept in Lughaya :lol:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:58 am

I have never heard og Nuur Axmed there, but there is Jibriil Samakaab Ugaadhyahan who settle with Sacad Muuse.

Garad, did he tell you which subclan of Nuur Axmed?

There are also many Abdi Garaads live in that area, so check more.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:18 am

Garaad did you know our Ugaadyahan ("Ugaadh" Abokor) brother of Gibriil Abokor,Hussein Abokor and Abdulla Abokor
iyagaa dhaley
I must say i was terrified of an encounter with abeeso, they told so much stories about that animal that I barely slept in Lughaya :lol:
As for you abeeso story.Walaahi I had a similer icident.Also near Lughaya .They told us to build mounds around you sleeping place because it can't climb gradients blah,blah,blah.I said fuck that amma sleep in the truck :lol: :lol:
This was back in 2001 when I went to Djibouti in a truck just for the heck of it
Last edited by Thuganomics on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

AwdalPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AwdalPrince » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:28 am

Thats true also aba younis geri koombe live there also it's very diverse surprisingly, thanks for the info the dude i met didn't know how they ended up there :lol: Awdal prince I also stayed in Garbo dhadar, Lughaya I believe mohamed case samaroon live there very cool people. :up: I must say i was terrified of an encounter with abeeso, they told so much stories about that animal that I barely slept in Lughaya :lol:
Mashallah I'm impressed with you Garaad, you've been to a lot of places, I would love to see your phot collection, if you had one. Mashallah Lughaya is a nice area and the Maxamed case are very friendly, tbh most Gadabursis are cool, every clan lives in Borama and have houses in Awdal. :up:

siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby siren » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Tell them to move. :|

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:48 pm

A couple of days ago I went to Gabiley with a friend of mine, and I met a man who owns a garage in Gabiley who told me he was Ugaadyahan(Nuur Ahmed), and he was born in Gabiley, his father was born there and his Grandfather :shock: :lol: They are a small community in the city and marry amongst the Jibril Abokar and have never been to the sool region, and have no ties there other than abtirsin :idea:

Udun, Siren, Original Dervish, Shirshoore our resident Ugaadhyahan's holla at ya boy what happened? :lol:
:lol:

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:51 pm

I have never heard og Nuur Axmed there, but there is Jibriil Samakaab Ugaadhyahan who settle with Sacad Muuse.

Garad, did he tell you which subclan of Nuur Axmed?

There are also many Abdi Garaads live in that area, so check more.
no he didn't tell me which subclan of nuur ahmed he was, but i'll find out. Abdi Garaad too what's the story behind it?

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:09 pm

The Dervish war spread the family apart, thats why we migrated to the Jubbas, Xamar, Ogadeenia etc.

EastAfrica
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EastAfrica » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:11 pm

no he didn't tell me which subclan of nuur ahmed he was, but i'll find out. Abdi Garaad too what's the story behind it?
Abdi Garaad waa international, meel kasta waa joogaan, Somali Galbeed, Bari, Mudug, Juba, Djibouti, NFD, Nakuru, Kenya

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:59 am

wherever they live it will be khaatumo :D

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Garaad did you know our Ugaadyahan ("Ugaadh" Abokor) brother of Gibriil Abokor,Hussein Abokor and Abdulla Abokor
iyagaa dhaley
I must say i was terrified of an encounter with abeeso, they told so much stories about that animal that I barely slept in Lughaya :lol:
As for you abeeso story.Walaahi I had a similer icident.Also near Lughaya .They told us to build mounds around you sleeping place because it can't climb gradients blah,blah,blah.I said fuck that amma sleep in the truck :lol: :lol:
This was back in 2001 when I went to Djibouti in a truck just for the heck of it
Walahi ugadh ugaadhyahan baa dhalay explain alot.

Yeah bro so it wasn't only me who is terrified of abeeso, the locals thought i was nuts i wouldn't climb out of my bed to go the washroom fearing i would step on a abeeso :lol:

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Tell them to move. :|
:lol: :lol: They have a heavy Huuno accent, Ugaadhyahanka Sool would think they are SL spies.

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:52 pm

if u think Ugaadhyahan in Gabiley is strange,then wait till u find out this guy is hayaag :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.