Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

relationship advice

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

relationship advice

Postby Adali » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:42 pm

so your mate is getting together with this chick he has been eying for some time, and he ask you to tag along on a double date with th chick's friend. When you arrive your mate is not present but the two girls are, they don't tell you who is who but both seems interested in you and theres chemistry with one in particular. Your mate returns with the beverages and you sit there having sort of mildly flirted with both the chicks, then your mate introduces you to his date and her friend(your date) but it turns out the girl you had chemistry with is his date.

so its very awkward from the start, but you continue on with the date and ignore your mate's date, and she does the same, the double date is over, and you take the info from your date and she takes yours. you leave them and your mate and the two girl take off in his car.

later the same night, you get a text "Hi, its me" from a unknown number, you been thinking about thick so you assume its her(your mate's chick) but just to check you ask Green or Brown (color of the headscarf) and you get the confirmation that indeed it is your mates chick texting you.

this is big issue, because she is not a good person to do that to your mate, and maybe she will do it to you one day, or it might just be that she only did it for you. Fuck the mate(he can get another chick) I'm talking about you, would you trust such a chick, or does she mean trouble.

Its best to "NEVER BRING YOUR MATES TO DOUBLE DATES" end off.

Protagonist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: relationship advice

Postby Protagonist » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:45 pm

:geek:

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:48 pm

Hit it and quit it. Once u get it. don't text her or call her and if you see her, you've never met her. it ain't ur fault ur mate's girl wants u. Who got all that time to sit around and chat and spend money on dates and shyt. daadso, hore ka sii yaac. wax la'iskala joogaaba iska yar.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Hit it and quit it. Once u get it. don't text her or call her and if you see her, you've never met her. it ain't ur fault ur mate's girl wants u. Who got all that time to sit around and chat and spend money on dates and shyt. daadso, hore ka sii yaac. wax la'iskala joogaaba iska yar.

Ninkaan weyn ee garka iyo gafuurka leh wuxuu kuhadle bal eega.

Ps.Kula fitna cinda date.
Last edited by Tuushi on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:18 pm

lash and dash sxb :lol: get some whilst you still can

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:29 pm

so she's a bad person for trying to get with you but you're not a bad person for trying to get with your friends girl?

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:32 pm

so she's a bad person for trying to get with you but you're not a bad person for trying to get with your friends girl?
I always like your perspective on things :lol:

abduljrus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abduljrus » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:33 pm

the best advice has been given already: hit and run.... :lol: and dont look back!!

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:43 pm

I always like your perspective on things :lol:
adali won't like this. :lol:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Why are you on your friend's first date in the first place?

And why on earth were you flirting with both girls knowing one of them was your mate's date?

Both you and your friend are sacsac. That said I think you and this chick deserve each other, what you are thinking of doing to your friend she's already done to hers :lol:
Last edited by BlackVelvet on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:56 pm

:lol:

Listen to this and figure it out:

Ladyyonelove
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ladyyonelove » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:57 pm

honestly, it could be a first timer kind of thing OR it could be that she's that type of girl but hey like drake said YOLO who gives two shit anymore :mrgreen:
but seriously dont do it friends should stick together whether its a guy or a girl coming in between :up:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:43 pm

exactly ! you got it, well done. :lol:

I am neither deceiving or backstabbing anyone here, I am not the one going behind the brothers back, she is ! I'm the one she is backstabbing him for. And she is a bad person for that, but it could be a one off, and she just dealt with the situation the wrong way.

Put me in her shoes, I would have called of the date, and then asked my dates friend to get the hell out of there with me, if we had chemistry, no ifs and buts, straight up respect to my date, because I am letting her know we have no future, and I am feeling her friend. :up:

not going into further details here, but I think I made my point clear.
Why are you on your friend's first date in the first place?

And why on earth were you flirting with both girls knowing one of them was your mate's date?

Both you and your friend are sacsac. That said I think you and this chick deserve each other, what you are thinking of doing to your friend she's already done to hers :lol:
why I was invited to the date ? because she was bringing her friend, no man wants next man in his date, he should have refused it as I said in the OP, but girls are weird.

why was I flirting with both, because they were both good looking gadho and I didn't know which was mine, they didn't give me a choice either, they were the ones engaging me. I was also nervous I wanted to make a good impression on my date, ended up making good impression on his.

lastly, why are we sacsac, you have no idea where I am coming from do you, I have had girls taken from me and vice versa in similar circumstances many times because I grew up in small town, it is embedded in my psyche, even flirt my brother's wives as joke sometimes to make them jealous, we are small town folk, this is normal, as they say may the best man win, we aren't batty-man who bar chicks they look at from their mates. :lol:

all the guys who want to hit it and dash out, well you know very well in the end you will get played, or your rep will follow you and you will end up begging for it whiles more discrete and selective guys reap the benefits of your absence. :mrgreen:

Ladyyonelove
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ladyyonelove » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:44 pm

so you ignore my 2cents i put into to help you :oops:

Fine :cry:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Lady, Lol I appreciate your input, didn't know a shout out was necessary but here it is anyway. :)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.