Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I'm bored, tired reading all these relationship topics !

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

I'm bored, tired reading all these relationship topics !

Postby Adali » Sun May 06, 2012 7:47 pm

So I will make my own. :mrgreen:

what do you think about marrying a second virgin, for example a good Muslim man who is virgin himself marries a good Muslimah who is also virgin, after the marriages of course they will have sex, but then the Husband wants a second wife, do you think it is fair that he marries another virgin for second wife, now that he is no longer a virgin himself ?

hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: I'm bored, tired reading all these relationship topics !

Postby hipsterrunoff » Sun May 06, 2012 7:56 pm

lmao @t how many times you said the word, 'virgin'. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mody21 » Sun May 06, 2012 7:57 pm

virgin kulaha with the way xaalimo are acting nowadays your lucky finding a one timer.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun May 06, 2012 8:00 pm

they`re probably still virgins, on various parts of the body :D

Aasli
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aasli » Sun May 06, 2012 9:43 pm

What the.....I came in hear to escape all that lovey dovey crap. I thought we'd make fun of them or something. And instead I see this. :(

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun May 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Naah..u deserve a grob :up:

miskeen86
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby miskeen86 » Sun May 06, 2012 9:58 pm

There is no such thing as a male virgin. The word virgin is derived from vagi.na just in case you forgot. I think I mentioned this before, there is no way to prove that a guy is a virgin.

I want a virgin for sure. As they say, why buy a cow when you can get the milk for free. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by miskeen86 on Sun May 06, 2012 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hipsterrunoff » Sun May 06, 2012 10:00 pm

There is no such thing as a male virgin. That virgin is derived from vagi.na just in case you forgot. I think I mentioned this before, there is no way to prove that a guy is a virgin.

I want a virgin for sure. As they say, why buy a cow when you can get the milk for free. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You finally wrote in proper, coherent English. :clap: :clap: :clap:

miskeen86
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby miskeen86 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:06 pm

There is no such thing as a male virgin. The word virgin is derived from vagi.na just in case you forgot. I think I mentioned this before, there is no way to prove that a guy is a virgin.

You finally wrote in proper, coherent English. :clap: :clap: :clap:
There you go Ms Professor. I dropped out of grade 10 after repeating it twice. See, I write like some university educated english man. Thanks to snet, It is my english practice ground. :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.