Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NBA Playoffs Thread

Kubada Gacanta (Kolayga)

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Prime89

Re: Official NBA Playoffs Thread

Postby Prime89 » Tue May 22, 2012 2:35 pm

as much as i want My nigga bron to get that ring this year...... i still have doubts it can happen this yr.... simple we got no bench :( ..... niggas suppose to be professional athletes.. but can't even score more than 5points in a game :-O

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue May 22, 2012 3:53 pm

very saddened by the lakers loss, hopefully spurs will win it all.

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Tue May 22, 2012 4:18 pm

as much as i want My nigga bron to get that ring this year...... i still have doubts it can happen this yr.... simple we got no bench :( ..... niggas suppose to be professional athletes.. but can't even score more than 5points in a game :-O
Welcome to snet sxb :lol:

It's true tho, they're getting a 6-digit salary for nothing...Haslem earned his paycheque game 4 but the rest of those goofs need to step up.

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Tue May 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Danny Granger, out. David West, out. Indiana, OUT.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue May 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Danny Granger, out. David West, out. Indiana, OUT.

Credit the clueless Spolestra for FINALLY making adjustments. Namely 2 things:

1)Using a zone to neutralize Indiana's bigs
2)Playing Haslem which allows Miami to have a threat at the 4/5

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Tue May 22, 2012 11:00 pm

Yeah the zone threw them off...MIA has no answer for Hibbert but the Pacers couldn't exploit it. This ones done tho...Lebron and Wade are finally playing off each other and taking over in the same game. If Bosh is back for the next round, his injury this series could be a blessing in disguise since Wade & Lebron had to get used to the type of heavy lifting both will need to do to beat an OKC/San Antonio, Haslem found his mid-range game and the role players are chipping in and stepping up when their number is called (Chalmers game 3, Haslem game 4, Battier game 5)

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue May 22, 2012 11:38 pm

Dexter Pittman decked out Lance Stephenson for his taunts on LeBron. What? I could understand if Stephenson fouled Lebron hard, but over a choke taunt. Seriously, niggas stepping to Stephenson because he hurt their star player's feelings?

Haslem's flagrant was blatant two. He should have been kicked out or should be suspended 1 game.

Hansborough's flagrant was the right call... he want for the ball but his follow through went to Wade which was unnecessary roughness.

IND is calling out Wade and LeBron for sending out players to deck IND's as a response to the psychical play..

Indiana will win Game 6, Vogel is a better coach than Spoelstra and will make adjustments.

Game 7 Miami will win because they will have the officials on their side.

Boston, OKC, and SA are my only hopes to prevent these bastards from winning it... and all 3 of those teams can beat MIA

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Wed May 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Dexter Pittman decked out Lance Stephenson for his taunts on LeBron. What? I could understand if Stephenson fouled Lebron hard, but over a choke taunt. Seriously, niggas stepping to Stephenson because he hurt their star player's feelings?

that shid was scary, and he winked too. This people are taking this game very serious, everybody is getting a check at the end of the day and they should enjoy it.

I like the Heat and OKC matchup though it probably won't happen. these two teams have characters, explosive plays, and highlights :up:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:30 pm

Boston loses! Game 7 on Saturday

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Thu May 24, 2012 10:11 pm

It's a wrap...Miami's back in the conference finals for a second straight year. Indiana is a solid team with a great future (if they add Eric Gordon this year, they're contenders), but there was one major factor that determined the winner of this series: one team had Wade & James, the other team didn't.

It's scary that they did this to the team with the 3rd best record in the East/5th best record in the entire league, and they don't even have a guy in uniform who gives them close to 20 points a night...if Bosh can just play to his averages and Wade/Lebron continue this aggressive mentality, the Finals is gonna be epic since a juggernaut is coming out of the West too.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu May 24, 2012 11:30 pm

It's a wrap...Miami's back in the conference finals for a second straight year. Indiana is a solid team with a great future (if they add Eric Gordon this year, they're contenders), but there was one major factor that determined the winner of this series: one team had Wade & James, the other team didn't.

It's scary that they did this to the team with the 3rd best record in the East/5th best record in the entire league, and they don't even have a guy in uniform who gives them close to 20 points a night...if Bosh can just play to his averages and Wade/Lebron continue this aggressive mentality, the Finals is gonna be epic since a juggernaut is coming out of the West too.
Image That nicca is good but he isn't a super star and he can't stay healthy.

Indiana didn't execute or take care of the ball. They dominated the boards again tonight but the turnovers killed them... a lot of them being mental lapses.

I hate the Heat... I'm positive they will lose in the finals because OKC has enough solid bigs to protect the rim and SA can run with them and get great shots against them by just picking their spots or playing inside out since Duncan looks as good as I've seen him in a couple years.

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Sat May 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Celtics beat the 76ers and Rondo gets his 9th career playoff triple-double (tied for 4th all-time with Wilt Chamberlain), which is his second in this series and third in this playoffs. When does he start getting love as arguably the best point guard in the league? Dude is on the all-defensive team, all-NBA team, led the league in assists and was #7 in steals...#whatmorecanisay

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Sat May 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Piece of cake. Good job soldiers

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Sat May 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Piece of cake. Good job soldiers

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.