Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHO sets up a field hospital in Xudur

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: WHO sets up a field hospital in Xudur

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Moon,

Btw, McDonald intaad iska dayso, cunto caafimaad leh cun, get your vitamins on. You are what you eat baa la yiri, is hagaaji ama mid cunta kariska si fiican u taqaan guurso.
True walaahi laakiin sxb I want to gain weight I hate skinny.

Ethiopia marka aan tagay hilib Ari aan ku quraacanaayay saxan baasto AMA saxan bariis na waan ku qadeeynaayay laakiin wax mataraayaan.

Hal McDonald cheeseburger that costs only 99p barootiinkiisa iyo nataqadiisa wuxuu u qalmaa 10 saxan oo bariis ah iyo 10 baasto iyo suugo.

1 McDonald 99p cheeseburger = 10 saxan baasto + 10 saxan bariis.

Cuntada Africa :down: nafaqo ma leh
dude why do you wana gain weight when some folks wana lose it?

1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby 1moonlight » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Moon,

Btw, McDonald intaad iska dayso, cunto caafimaad leh cun, get your vitamins on. You are what you eat baa la yiri, is hagaaji ama mid cunta kariska si fiican u taqaan guurso.
True walaahi laakiin sxb I want to gain weight I hate skinny.

Ethiopia marka aan tagay hilib Ari aan ku quraacanaayay saxan baasto AMA saxan bariis na waan ku qadeeynaayay laakiin wax mataraayaan.

Hal McDonald cheeseburger that costs only 99p barootiinkiisa iyo nataqadiisa wuxuu u qalmaa 10 saxan oo bariis ah iyo 10 baasto iyo suugo.

1 McDonald 99p cheeseburger = 10 saxan baasto + 10 saxan bariis.

Cuntada Africa :down: nafaqo ma leh
dude why do you wana gain weight when some folks wana lose it?
Sxb here in Europe being fat is normal, what's not normal is being skinny. I don't want to wear jackets in the summer to make myself look bigger when some people are wearing t-shirts and shit. I don't want to be fat but i just want to put some weight so I can wear t-shirt in the summer and NOT a jacket.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Bro I am met all kinds of girls Habashi, Oromo, Somali, but the Habashi one was the top 1 :up: she was 1 of the only few Ethiopians who could speak English and man was she sexy walaahi she fell in Love with me but she was a die hard Christian ( I can go to all the details and what happend but a lot has happend seriously) anyways the Oromo one was sexy also and she could speak Somali and she was a good Muslim I got to know her brother well she came from a rich familly they also owned a huge shop in Addis her brother asked me to marry her but I turned her down for some fucked up reasons. Walaahi I had a great time it's a kind story if you are in London bro give me a call if you can I will tell all the shit I saw in Ethiopia.
Brixton miyaa degantahay bro? I will holla at you if I'm ever in London no doubt. Sheekooyin qatar ah baaba haysaa.

Kuwa Soomaalida sidey ahaayeen?

McDonald waan ku jiradaa markaan cuno.Turkish restaurants sooma qabtiin, kuwaas ayaa la qaatey intaad McDonald isku daldaleyso.

Hilib ari iyo bariis subaxdii. :down: porridge ma qabaan miyaa wth man? whatever happened to good old eggs and toast for breakfast? :lol:

Hit the gym and eat healthy. :up:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:15 pm

I guess you need to start eating English breakfast. minus beacon/pork.

Break fast diet should be like:

Porrige (oats preferablly)
Baked beans,scrambled eggs and brown bread slices.

Lunch.

Jacket potato toppings include cheese, tuna and Maayo,and others of your desired choice.
Salad portion.

Super

Cambuulo with salid macsaro and a glass of milk.

1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby 1moonlight » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Sxb Harrow ayaan daganahay. I thought you were from London.

Sxb doonooyinka Somalida weey shidnaayeen laakiin dhoor xabo ayaan isku dul bartay oo xataa waxeey gaartay ineey isku geey dagaalaan walaahi, seey isku cadeeynaayaan waa ka yaabee walaahi qaarkood waxaa kudhaaranee ineey Somali aheen ba oo Carab yihiin.

Haa sxb lamb doner kebabka waa cunaa laakiin McDonaldka ayaan kajeclahay.

Kkkk fried eggs and toast aniga snack ahaan ayaa u cunaa ayaantaan Hooyadeey ayaa iga yaabtay oo dhahday waraa iska yareey.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:24 pm

never eat lamb donner its detrimental to your health it consists of remnants of intestines and oil.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Lunch.

Jacket potato toppings include cheese, tuna and Maayo,and others of your desired choice.
Salad portion.

Super

Ninkaan wuu isku roonyahay, masha Allah. :lol: :up:

Moon, waa cad cadaayeen miyaa bilcaamooyinka?. Btw, I'm in the US bruv.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:30 pm

BNW if this dude implements this uu naxi :lol:

I will be honest I dont eat that menu in its entirety as I am afraid I will turn into a balloon. :lol:

1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby 1moonlight » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:31 pm

never eat lamb donner its detrimental to your health it consists of remnants of intestines and oil.

Yup I heard lamb doner kebab is bad for the healthy too much oil and it tastes nasty even though I enjoy eating it just to gain weight.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Yup I heard lamb doner kebab is bad for the healthy too much oil and it tastes nasty even though I enjoy eating it just to gain weight.
Brah you dont know if the pakis killed a cat and made donner out of it. :down: :lol:

1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby 1moonlight » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Lunch.

Salad portion.

Super

Ninkaan wuu isku roonyahay, masha Allah. :lol: :up:

Moon, waa cad cadaayeen miyaa bilcaamooyinka?. Btw, I'm in the US bruv.

Dude I swear you once told me that you live in London and now you are telling me that you live in the USA :?

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Dhuusadaa ka daran. :lol: biiq biiq maantoo dhan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I eat heavy breakfast, I opt for light lunch and vice versa. I try not to eat after 8PM, but sometimes I find myself in the kitchen in the middle of the night making a sandwich. :lol:

Moon, I never did tell you where I live. You have been consuming too much hilib ari and habesha women. :lol:

Remember the thread you made looking for a guy in Minnesota? look it up.
Last edited by TheblueNwhite on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:38 pm

mountains are stationary humans are mobile. :lol:

1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby 1moonlight » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Dhuusadaa ka daran. :lol: biiq biiq maantoo dhan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I eat heavy breakfast, I opt for light lunch and vice versa. I try not to eat after 8PM, but sometimes I find myself in the kitchen in the middle of the night making a sandwich. :lol:

Moon, I never did tell you where I live. You have been consuming too much hilib ari and habesha women. :lol:

Remember the thread you made looking for a guy in Minnesota? look it up.

Yaaqeeyoo aniga waa hubaa inaa idhahday London ayaan joogaa anigaa qoraalkaadi baaraayo igu haleey.

Hada hurto aa tacbaan la ahay bye.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.