Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If Farmaajo wins, I recommend

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: If Farmaajo wins, I recommend

Postby Substance » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Houseboy?
:dwill:
No explanation giving either, shocking.
Last edited by Substance on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EmperorofEyl
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EmperorofEyl » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:52 pm

Substance google it, if you can stomach dead daaroods that is.It happened , if I remember correctly in 2007. :myman:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:14 pm

GET OVER KID, YOUR ADEER IS NOT GONNA WIN. NO MORE FAQASH PRESIDENT IN XAMAR !!

:stylin:
:lol: :lol: :up:

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Xiinoow-

You are Saleebaan/HG. Sit down somewhere quietly and just observe as is the only thing you can do. 90's is over and your goof has long been sent back to Cadaado. :lol:
sxb cadaado meel la caayi karo ma ahan illen waa caasimada dhaqalaha ee galgaduud, mida kale daarood kaartadi way ka luntey sababtoo ah guddoomiye baarlamaan ayaa leydin siinaa waan hubaa taas marka axada ayaa ino balan ah.

Speaker of Parlament 2012 :stylin:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:22 pm

xinoow, '
who knows if they form an allience with shiekh dalxis they might get the pm role coz sheikh dalxis had enough of abdiweli and is looking for a new pm

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm

As long a hawiye man is the president of somalia i couldnt careless about who is pm :up: !

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:27 pm

As long a hawiye man is the president of somalia i couldnt careless about who is pm :up: !
i couldn't agree more :up:

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Postby TeAmo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 pm

If he wins somaliland will have to launch a pre emptive attack on the goverment with or without puntland backing. We do not want history to repeat itself. I recommend Riyaale to lead the forces to mogadishu :up:
:lol: :lol: Keep trolling sis :lol: :clap:

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:17 pm

A ".5" as Premier. Farmaajo's Tayo Party already has a ".5" as Chairperson, Dr Maryan Qasim a Banadiri....how sweet would the victory be for Somalia if he wins and names a ".5" WOMAN as Premier, particularly if she is Madhiban, Tumaal, Yaxar, etc.

I would volunteer myself as his houseboy free for a year if he does that :up:

I do not know of a bigger insult to Womenhood then what you propose

Where there is Smoke there is always fire :lol:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:19 am

Hmm.... You answered my question.

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:21 am

It is kind of sad. You wish to be taken seriously and you don't very basic and widespread knowledge about an infamous incident in Somalia in the late 80's. How can you be taken seriously when you not only think Farmaajo has ever been involved in that but showed your cadaawad to him by going as far as wasting your time on a photoshop?

Waagacusub made the claim when Farmaajo was first nominated and when numerous Somali websites corrected him and even insinuated that for Dahir Alasoow to not know about bare fact of the rape case, he must have been somewhere in the "baadiye" and hence showed he came to Mogadishu in 1991.

Three boys from three well known families (Darod and Hawiye) were involved in that case and has been mentioned in many records, in books and articles. I will not mention their names as they have never been proven to have committed anything but if you really want the information there are multiple search engines.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:30 am

If he wins , the mighty group will remove their weaponary from the hideouts and confront his govt brutal.
And that is easy for us.

It is in the best interest of Somalia to elect sh.shariif.

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:35 am

It is kind of sad. You wish to be taken seriously and you don't very basic and widespread knowledge about an infamous incident in Somalia in the late 80's. How can you be taken seriously when you not only think Farmaajo has ever been involved in that but showed your cadaawad to him by going as far as wasting your time on a photoshop?

Waagacusub made the claim when Farmaajo was first nominated and when numerous Somali websites corrected him and even insinuated that for Dahir Alasoow to not know about bare fact of the rape case, he must have been somewhere in the "baadiye" and hence showed he came to Mogadishu in 1991.

Three boys from three well known families (Darod and Hawiye) were involved in that case and has been mentioned in many records, in books and articles. I will not mention their names as they have never been proven to have committed anything but if you really want the information there are multiple search engines.
Remember one thing that gives me legitimacy to target any politician or celebrity who claims to represent me...

When i attack Sheik Sharif why doesn't anyone ever come forward with the defense that i hate him or i am attacking his clan... Farmaarjo is public property the moment he presents himself for a political position and must be equally attacked as he is defended in the political arena.

He who defends him for clanistic reasons is more a threat to Farmaarjo then i who attack him even if for the same purpose.

I do not view Farmaarjo as a Member of a clan ONLY as a vulture attempting to claim my name and i have every right to chase it away Shuu shuu bax shuush ow bax.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.