Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are white people more intelligent than black people?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Is white people more intelligent than black people?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Yes
36%
No
64%

Total votes: 28

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Are white people more intelligent than black people?

Postby Basra- » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:58 pm

[quote="Substance"]There is nothing to admit.
My point of view is simply. I go by the Quran and its says that no one is superior. You want to claim otherwise but you failed to bring references and your logic is being stamped on here. Allah gave people free will. That's why arabs had slaves. I for example can take a slave but it don't make me superior, you claim Bilaal r.a was inferior? In what way? He eventually slaughtered this so call superior man when it was him vs Bilaal. In what way was this man superior?[/quote]

Substance,

I think we must end our discussion given our intelligence is not even remotely equal. You are a pure example of NOT ALL MAN/WOMAN are equal. Here i am, arguing the merits of Superiority and Inferiority Complex-- and here you are-fixated in the killing of a feeble, fat a$$ Arab man VS a naturally strong Black Man(Bilaal) in the powers of battle. Of course they are not equal. The funny thing is--- u r subconsciously willing to accept the superiority of Bilaal black mans body over the feeble bataac baatac arab mans body, and yet -- you refuse to believe--Arab man is smarter than Bilaal. That to me--shows a blind avowal to the black race- which i am sure you know i cannot cure. (After all-the saying goes-Once you go Black, You never come back()! :lol:

EmperorofEyl
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EmperorofEyl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Basra Nigerian and generally west Africans have higher IQ than Somalis.. just Look statics of Somali immigrants in UK compare Nigerian in UK.. Nigerian in UK are one of most succesfull immigrant in UK. they are most educated. they have highest employment among imigrants while Somalis in UK ARE Worst of all, they are least educated. less than 15 % of somalis in UK have a JOB..
Its not fair comparing us to them, were children of refugees and are yet to make our mark on education, academia and employment stats. Whilst the nigerians here are the creme of the crop the richest in an oil rich nation

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:03 pm

DR-YALAXOOW

Education has no baring to Intelligencia. Take a Somali kid and a Nigerian kid--give them the best education and watch them-- socially and the rate standard of their life through out their lives-- and you will be shocked to find that --the Somali kid has an effortless sense of nasaabness that comes naturally--while the Nigerian kid will fall victim to his DNA---and summon fried chicken or fufu food in the middle a dinner filled with lobsters and other gentile cuisines. The Nigerian kid despite exact education and exposure of same upbringing as the Somali kid-- will show colors of the 'African' behavioral disorder , this is a fact one who has ever seen an educated adoon can never dispute. :roll:

KimJongIllest
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Are white prople more intelligent than black people?

Postby KimJongIllest » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Of course the Whites are smarter. What's with this pathetic political correctness?

Not one country in NA, Europe and Oceania (NZ and AustraliA) is poor whereas not one black country is developed

Blacks are stupid. Its DNA. Its not cultural. Look at Somalinet. These western born skinnies aren't cooperative and are qabilists. White people talk about how to improve their welfare system. Blacks talk about how their clan deserves more seats in a Western funded parliament

Blacks are useless on Earth and are a strain. Whites made us blacks live longer with medicine

I wish I was white

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:07 pm

You want to pull back because I started to ask you question you couldt answer. I understand you and hopes that even if you dont admit here that you admit for yourself that i'm right. I proved to you that Bilal r.a was stronger then this superior man but you failed to prove me that this arab was superior.As you admitted yourself slavery dont equal superiority. :D

EmperorofEyl
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EmperorofEyl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:07 pm

DR-YALAXOOW

Education has no baring to Intelligencia. Take a Somali kid and a Nigerian kid--give them the best education and watch them-- socially and the rate standard of their life through out their lives-- and you will be shocked to find that --the Somali kid has an effortless sense of nasaabness that comes naturally--while the Nigerian kid will fall victim to his DNA---and summon fried chicken or fufu food in the middle a dinner filled with lobsters and other gentile cuisines. The Nigerian kid despite exact education and exposure of same upbringing as the Somali kid-- will show colors of the 'African' behavioral disorder , this is a fact one who has ever seen an educated adoon can never dispute. :roll:
Yeah walaahi. Even when I was driving once, I pissed of a black man with a nice looking suit driving a aston martin, I hunked my horn one too many he gave chase walaahi. :shock:

EmperorofEyl
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Are white prople more intelligent than black people?

Postby EmperorofEyl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Of course the Whites are smarter. What's with this pathetic political correctness?

Not one country in NA, Europe and Oceania (NZ and AustraliA) is poor whereas not one black country is developed

Blacks are stupid. Its DNA. Its not cultural. Look at Somalinet. These western born skinnies aren't cooperative and are qabilists. White people talk about how to improve their welfare system. Blacks talk about how their clan deserves more seats in a Western funded parliament

Blacks are useless on Earth and are a strain. Whites made us blacks live longer with medicine

I wish I was white
Co-sign :up:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:12 pm

EmperorofEyl @loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Did u call the police? :stylin:

Substance

Question for you: How come Blacks never owned slaves? Or Dont come out of the mentality of Slavery. Look at the Yuhuds today--they were once slaves, they were once completed finished by Hitler--and yet today the rule the world--from a small nation. Why is that? Is something wrong with Bilaals race? Something inherently--deep? :-@ :roll:

EmperorofEyl
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EmperorofEyl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:15 pm

EmperorofEyl @loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Did u call the police? :stylin:

Substance

Question for you: How come Blacks never owned slaves? Or Dont come out of the mentality of Slavery. Look at the Yuhuds today--they were once slaves, they were once completed finished by Hitler--and yet today the rule the world--from a small nation. Why is that? Is something wrong with Bilaals race? Something inherently--deep? :-@ :roll:
Nah, I was traumitized walaahi. I was in shock, I mean hes driving an aston martin, why chase a someone with a shitty gulf?

KimJongIllest
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KimJongIllest » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Blacks only contribute by giving AIDS while white people saved us blacks from our savage selves

I lovewhites. I'm marryimng white lady to grid of useless black DNA in futuregenerations

I want white great grand children

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Substance

We owned slaves once upon of a time, or you dont consider us black?Look at where we are today. The jews dont rule the world but they influence it. But thats still great achivement, i would say its because of combination of higher education and culture of unity and in blacks case the lack of it.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:25 pm

[quote="Substance"][quote="Basra-"]

i would say its because of combination of higher education and culture of unity and in blacks case the lack of it.[/quote]

Substance---Perfect. Great progress indeeed. :stylin: Thank you for admiting that. I am actually impressed. (Or has my thought provoking way inspired u?) :clap:

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:35 pm

i would say its because of combination of higher education and culture of unity and in blacks case the lack of it.

Substance---Perfect. Great progress indeeed. :stylin: Thank you for admiting that. I am actually impressed. (Or has my thought provoking way inspired u?) :clap:
Superority in cultures is something I never denied but only superiority among men. Girl please you cant inspire me. You got fancy words but thats just it. :Shrug:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Substance

Fancy words huh? I'll take it. :) Generous praise coming from you -indeed. :roll:

Any---huuuu---- i am glad our politice discussion has come to an end, much to the disappointment of our silent readers. I bid you a deserved adiue. (Right EmperorofEyl ?) :stylin:

EmperorofEyl
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EmperorofEyl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Substance

Fancy words huh? I'll take it. :) Generous praise coming from you -indeed. :roll:

Any---huuuu---- i am glad our politice discussion has come to an end, much to the disappointment of our silent readers. I bid you a deserved adiue. (Right EmperorofEyl ?) :stylin:
:clap: :clap: Bravo indeed basra.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.