Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ever been in more than 1 relationship ? can it work ??

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: ever been in more than 1 relationship ? can it work ??

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:51 pm

BV, Can you imagine chatting to 8 guys, sooner or later you'll forget which one said this or that.... :-O
:lol:

8 is kinda greedy and indecisive lakin it does improve your multi-tasking skills :lol:

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:29 pm

@ Alpha,

At the beginning it starts with a guy liking a girl and vice-versa and simply talking, but obviously after they see that they are suited, they think well next is marriage? Since they are both of age and can get married, sometimes one person doesn't want to get married but never tells the other person this, and by then the girl/guy is already into this person and rides the years away. The worst offenders are the ones that say we'll get married then somehow something comes up, not just once or twice, but as much as three or four times. It is only the family and close individuals that can see what is going on usually.

You can imagine why that sort of person doesn't talk to another person? (or thinks they are been lead-on) They are already in love with that person or extremely attached to them.
It can be very sad indeed.

But dnt u learn that a little earlier when u still have a chance to exit before kids or heavy attachements come into play.

I know what u mean.They fall in love and make themselves believe time will change the person.

I know it might sound heartless and cold,but no one should subject themselves into being married to a family that dislikes u.The moment u realize u r not wanted there(i am not talking abt his sisters getting territorial etc) but seriously dislike by his parents,walk away.
I agree with you!

One must exit before heavy attachment comes into play.

Sometimes, it is just best to stick with talking for purpose of marriage only, then you are more clear headed and more likely to make a quick exit, ileen you have a target then. :lol:

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:37 pm

In the end it's a waste of time, huh? You either get burnt or opt for something immediate but empty.

Why bother? :)

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Being the side chick sucks -_________________________-

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:12 am

Labada ba iska was and then acudubilayso. There is a reason made women more numerous than men.

Shirwac_1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Shirwac_1 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 am

Alwright playa.

Lately is more like can you handle only 1 chick.

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:19 am

I have a scenerio from a sister that I know. I am inexperienced so I have no way of helping her.

She's still single but is chatting with 2 brothers. Now one of them she can actually see herself marrying and the other its still undecided.
The problem is that the first brother is shy and hasn't done much to show her he's actually interested..so she doubts his interest. The second brother shows he's interested and so far there's nothin wrong with him a part from he doesn't pray. Her worry is that these 2 guys know each other and may start talking or that guy # 2 might ask to make the relationship exclusive before she finds out guy #1 feelings for her and intent.

Whats a girl to do?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.