Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics)

what's happening now.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics)

Postby GeoSeven » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 am

Looks like the Turkish government also sent a private jet to bring them to the country. I don't recognize anybody else in the delegation with the president besides the foreign minister Fowsiya Xaaji Aadan. Long live the Turkish-Somali friendship :up:

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby Mondey » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:12 am

is that the foreign minister's sister?

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GeoSeven » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:17 am

is that the foreign minister's sister?
I dont think so. If she took her sister on a trip with her that would be blatant corruption and nepotism :lol: :down:

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:37 am

Fock Turkey!!!

They are killing Kurds and denying their right to self determination. They do not allow Kurds to use their own language for education purpose etc.

So how can Somalis trust these bastards? Don't you know they want to exploited Somalia and their kindness is nothing but a trap. Ever heard " do not bite the hand that feed you". Turkey want to create a dependence and after that Somalia cannot do shid but accept.

Fock Turtle, Fock Saaqid and Fock Fowsiya!!

Brobaganda
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Praying for world peace because the violence affects mothers and kids the most

Postby Brobaganda » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:39 am

Fock Turkey!!!

They are killing Kurds and denying their right to self determination. They do not allow Kurds to use their own language for education purpose etc.

So how can Somalis trust these bastards? Don't you know they want to exploited Somalia and their kindness is nothing but a trap. Ever heard " do not bite the hand that feed you". Turkey want to create a dependence and after that Somalia cannot do shid but accept.

Kurds are 35 million people. They think like Oromos. Big but useless. Their problems have been created because of them. No one made them like that.

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Rehabilitated for my chaos ways... On the peace tip

Postby DonCorleone » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:43 am

[quote="Calibesteen"]Fock Turkey!!!

Fock Turtle, Fock Saaqid and Fock Fowsiya!![/quote

i like turkey they always backed up somalia

how do u know ethnic kurd land is not turkish

but thats their beef, but i know what u mean..

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:47 am

Fock Turkey!!!

Kurds are 35 million people. They think like Oromos. Big but useless. Their problems have been created because of them. No one made them like that.
Brainless istupir!

You do not blame the victim but the oppressor. I did not hear you say the Palestine problem exists because of the Palestinians, so why say the Kurdish problem exists because of the Kurds. Do the Somali problem and ongoing genocide in Somali region of Ethiopia exist because of Somalis? The beating, rape and murder of innocent Somalis in NFD take place because of them or was it an oppressor that uses his power to subjugate people who deserve freedom?

Go and eat a sack of baby ceeb, dameer waaxid!

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Rehabilitated for my chaos ways... On the peace tip

Postby DonCorleone » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:49 am

Fock Turkey!!!

Brainless istupir!

You do not blame the victim but the oppressor. I did not hear you say the Palestine problem exists because of the Palestinians, so why say the Kurdish problem exists because of the Kurds. Do the Somali problem and ongoing genocide in Somali region of Ethiopia exist because of Somalis? The beating, rape and murder of innocent Somalis in NFD take place because of them or was it an oppressor that uses his power to subjugate people who deserve freedom?

boooooooooondocks

Brobaganda
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Praying for world peace because the violence affects mothers and kids the most

Postby Brobaganda » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 am

Fock Turkey!!!

Brainless istupir!

I am entitled to my opinion. I know many Kurds in real life and have many Kurd friends. They all have that slave mentality. Low self esteem. Lack of vision. Lack of brain. Lack of self-respect. Lack of intelligence. They used to be lack of resources but not anymore. Maybe they can sell their oil and make some bombs to attack their oppressors.

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:26 am

Iriri on vocation :steviej:

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:53 am

I am entitled to my opinion. I know many Kurds in real life and have many Kurd friends. They all have that slave mentality. Low self esteem. Lack of vision. Lack of brain. Lack of self-respect. Lack of intelligence. They used to be lack of resources but not anymore. Maybe they can sell their oil and make some bombs to attack their oppressors.

You are entitled to your opinion but your opinion lacks caqli son. How are you going to blame the victim when it is clear that all the problems are created by the oppressor? What you wrote about dadkaas can easily be implemented on our people in Etiopia and Kenya aswell if I choose to blame the victim. That is far from the truth though and you cannot accept the truth because it destroys the little world you were in. I feel sorry for your kurd ''friends'' because you are not a friend. A friend does not look down on his friends like you just did.

With that said.

Fock Turkey and all the Somalis that are blinded by their scheme.

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GeoSeven » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:55 am

You are entitled to your opinion but your opinion lacks caqli son. How are you going to blame the victim when it is clear that all the problems are created by the oppressor? What you wrote about dadkaas can easily be implemented on our people in Etiopia and Kenya aswell if I choose to blame the victim. That is far from the truth though and you cannot accept the truth because it destroys the little world you were in. I feel sorry for your kurd ''friends'' because you are not a friend. A friend does not look down on his friends like you just did.

With that said.

Thats the majority of Somalis you are swearing at brah. Btw enlighten me man, what scheme you talking about? Do the Turks plan to drop a chemical weapon on Somalia that will turn everyone into ninja turtles :)

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:30 am

With that said.

Thats the majority of Somalis you are swearing at brah. Btw enlighten me man, what scheme you talking about? Do the Turks plan to drop a chemical weapon on Somalia that will turn everyone into ninja turtles :)
Then fuck the majority brah. The scheme I am talking about is the fact that Africa is the new playground even though it has been pillaged since ancient times. The major oil discoverage in East Africa equals economic gain. On top of the oil, Somalia is sitauted in a very strategic area. Turkey got an eye on the middle east aswell as East Africa and they can use Somalia as a base to gain more influence in Africa = more economic gain.

How are you going to trust the same people who are denying the democratic rights of the Kurds? You really think they give 2 focks about Somalis? Get the fuck out here son :arrow:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:57 am

Listen nigga.....the Turks are the only people on the ground building up the infrastructure of Xamar.
Yeah..they probably want something in return...but hey, wouldnt you want some payback if you`d spent time and money on a girl?

Its a big bad world out there son. :D :som: :up:

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Listen nigga.....the Turks are the only people on the ground building up the infrastructure of Xamar.
Yeah..they probably want something in return...but hey, wouldnt you want some payback if you`d spent time and money on a girl?

Its a big bad world out there son. :D :som: :up:
Metaphorically speaking if the girl got integrity and demonstrates and demands respect from whoever it might be, then I do not see how she can be used and abused like a slut. Somalia has to protect the integrity of the people. It is enough with istupir people selling property belonging to the state of Somalia and Somali people. Are we now going to sell our land, sea etc.?

You Somalis are focked. Hadii la idin wasaa, not raaxo but kufsi camal, miyaad ku raaxeesanee mise wad dagaalamee?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.