Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Keydmedia video: Gen Morgan looting furniture LOOOOL

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Re: Keydmedia video: Gen Morgan looting furniture LOOOOL

Postby Thuganomics » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:22 am

I though it might have been a typo the first time,but I'm really gonna have to point it out to you now.It's "His" not "He's"
And secondly it's good that he's considered for what he is a criminal ij Bintland

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:31 am

hundreds of thousands of somalis lost their lives in the civil war and we are debating about furniture which can be replaced? what the fuck! and what does it say about the Darood crimes when the only thing your enemy has on you is that you looted furniture? and let us all remember that Keydmedia dont give a fuck about the inocent lady who was looted when they support USC the group who looted and killed most civilians in the Somali civil War...... they are not honest about their concern and cant been taken seriusly.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:32 am

hundreds of thousands of somalis lost their lives in the civil war and we are debating about furniture which can be replaced? what the fuck! and what does it say about the Darood crimes when the only thing your enemy has on you is that you looted furniture? and let us all remember that Keydmedia dont give a fuck about the inocent lady who was looted when they support USC the group who looted and killed most civilians in the Somali civil War...... they are not honest about their concern and cant been taken seriusly.
If you think this is about the furniture then you're a sandwich short of a picnic my friend

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:45 am

Then Thug sbx tell me what it is about?

Thuganomics

Postby Thuganomics » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:52 am

If he really did this,and did it after asking the qabiil of the poor woman he robbed.Then we have to ask our selfs what was the moral fibre of those who run the regime.If she had replied to his clan question had been "a favoured" clan.Then should have attained the position that he did in the first place

watchman
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby watchman » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:14 am

:snoop:

Hawiya has nothing to shame at . looters of all time. they loot everything daadoord,reer xamar,jareer,raxanweyn, xitaa dadkii dhintay ayay qubuurha ugu tageen.
and this guy( keydmedia) worst of all, he looted raadiyo muqdisho, was a camera man for a warlord general. you can't change the history by editing some stolen video.

next time you can edit what you did to reer sheekh suufi( allah u naxariistee)

Kabriid
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kabriid » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:29 am

I don't like to participate in meaningless debates about who to blame but I felt the urge to express my opinions who are based on reality. Daarood state that 200.000 civilians who hail from the Daarood clan were murdered but they don't have the proof to back it up and when they say that Hawiye or USC committed a genocide against their clan, they tend to forget that Hawiye were not in a power position and therefore couldn't commit genocide.

Just like institutional racism if qabyaalad, which is the politicisation of clan affiliation, doesn't have the institutional organs like a dawlad or the national defence as in the Somali military to back it up, it becomes useless.

The persecution and execution of reer Waqooyi specifically Isaaq is genocide.

The kidnapping of Isaaq men who were lawyers, politicians, doctors, teachers, students, workers etc. who thought they would be safe in the capital of their nation, only to be abducted in the middle of the night and executed by a firing squad, is genocide.

The bombardment of the second capital of Somalia along with Burco and Berbera while using MiG and Hunter aircrafts, killing 100 000, is genocide.

The execution of innocent civilians in the North by government soldiers is genocide.

Planting Landmines all over Waqooyi is genocide.

Hawiye never had the resources or the institutional organs to back up their alleged ideology of ''exterminating Daarood''.

Therefore they couldn't commit a genocide.

It was rather Hawiye who was targeted by the regime along with reer Waqooyi.

With that said.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto the individuals who lost their lives. Every single one no matter clan affiliation.

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Tanker » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:33 am

If he really did this,and did it after asking the qabiil of the poor woman he robbed.Then we have to ask our selfs what was the moral fibre of those who run the regime.If she had replied to his clan question had been "a favoured" clan.Then should have attained the position that he did in the first place
I dont think he did it this man had 30 million us dollar to defeat the USC....
there is nothing speacial about him asking the lady her qabil, this was very normal in Somalia in the early 1990s and she is lucky she only got looted and not raped and killed, thousands of darood women were raped and killed in Xamar by the USC after asking about their tribe, even darood children were burned alive by the USC let alone adult women..... even if the poor lady was looted it was done by people who wanted revenge and who had lost everything to Hawiyie even their children imagine their feelings..... My own Eedo and her 4 year old boy was killed in Xamar because they were Darood.... and you are talking about furniture

Morgan was not hired by the regime to be a moral man but an army man meant to defeat the enemies of the Kacaan and he defeated SSDF SNM and USC .....

watchman
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby watchman » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:48 am

first of all the war was a government defending their territory from" amxaara" backed traitors. we see to day somaliland defending somaliland borders. for us is a
( genocide against dhulbahante). what about defending whole country.

:ufdup:
you (reer waqooyi) couldn't pass trough hawiya 1991. why? CAN YOU ANSWER

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:08 pm

WAIT A MIN, IS THERE ANY PROOF THAT IF IT INDEED IS THE SAME COUCH THAT HE DIDN'T SIMPLY BUY IT FROM HER. Personally, I have a hard time believing her story. She bought it from a tuulo near sheikh, then wants to transport it through jilib to Kismaayo.

Let's look at this objectively:
The transport costs over such a distance
It's a war economy: a lot of bililiqo which means these kind of items flood the market and you try to get rid of them asap competition + surplus = lower prices
What is her tribe, this gives an idea of where she is from, which side she is on (potential looter) and is it realistic for her to really go to kismaayo.

At the end of the day, this is cheap propaganda, none of us can make any conclusive judgement on what happened, we can only judge by our prejudiced and prechosen view points held before even watching this video.

Kabriid
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kabriid » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:18 pm

first of all the war was a government defending their territory from" amxaara" backed traitors. we see to day somaliland defending somaliland borders. for us is a
( genocide against dhulbahante). what about defending whole country.

:ufdup:
you (reer waqooyi) couldn't pass trough hawiya 1991. why? CAN YOU ANSWER

Defending the country from progressing into a democratic and peaceful nation you mean? The Kacaan regime crippled the Somali economy, re-established qabyaalad and corruption.

People protested and revolted against the awful conditions and they felt the urge to end the brutal dictatorship by any means necessary and if Ethiopia was willing to give weapons, it didn't matter.

Dhulbahante and Warsangeli can not claim Sool and Sanaag because Isaaq live there aswell specifically HY and HJ. There are other clans living there also like Gabooye and some Dir clans and therefore the only solution to that problem is voting.

Considering the fact that Warsangeli and Dhulbahante is split among themselves makes voting unprofitable and that's why you have Khaatumo and Maakhir, the name of 2 dreams with no basis in reality.

I didn't understand your comment about Hawiye, so if you could elaborate what you meant by ''you (reer waqooyi) couldn't pass trough hawiya 1991. why? CAN YOU ANSWER'' I'd be happy to reply.

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Somalis will always be stuck in the past. SMH

Brobaganda
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Praying for world peace because the violence affects mothers and kids the most

Postby Brobaganda » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Video evidence vs hate-filled qabilist mothers who feed their children lies

You be the judge.

watchman
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby watchman » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:29 pm

I don't like to participate in meaningless debates about who to blame but I felt the urge to express my opinions who are based on reality. Daarood state that 200.000 civilians who hail from the Daarood clan were murdered but they don't have the proof to back it up and when they say that Hawiye or USC committed a genocide against their clan, they tend to forget that Hawiye were not in a power position and therefore couldn't commit genocide.

Just like institutional racism if qabyaalad, which is the politicisation of clan affiliation, doesn't have the institutional organs like a dawlad or the national defence as in the Somali military to back it up, it becomes useless.

The kidnapping of Isaaq men who were lawyers, politicians, doctors, teachers, students, workers etc. who thought they would be safe in the capital of their nation, only to be abducted in the middle of the night and executed by a firing squad, is genocide.

The bombardment of the second capital of Somalia along with Burco and Berbera while using MiG and Hunter aircrafts, killing 100 000, is genocide.

The execution of innocent civilians in the North by government soldiers is genocide.

Hawiye never had the resources or the institutional organs to back up their alleged ideology of ''exterminating Daarood''.

With that said.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto the individuals who lost their lives. Every single one no matter clan affiliation.
if they are harmless species why you couldn't pass through 1991? just answer

Kabriid
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kabriid » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:42 pm

With that said.

if they are harmless species why you couldn't pass through 1991? just answer
Answer what? You're brainwashed by the qabyaalad of your parents.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.