Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biyomaal Walanweyn Dirs arrive in Somaliland seeking aid

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Biyomaal Walanweyn Dirs arrive in Somaliland seeking aid

Postby Meyle » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Siciid, Somalistan and Skywalker why the Fu#k do you guys care about these Dir folks? This is non of our (somaliland) business.

Why do I get the feeling that Xiis1928 is actually A/W Isaaq alter ego. :lol: Waryaadheheen meeshan caadi maaha, wallee kuwii la muday iyo kuwii caafmaadka qabey ayaa isku dhex milmay, wakaase car garta. :lol: :lol:

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Rehabilitated for my chaos ways... On the peace tip

Postby DonCorleone » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Biyomaal should ask Hawiye for help
we can help secure their lands!

Irir unity! That's why they went to SL
Thats got them no where, Hence the circumstance their in today.
-
Both Suldaan Axmed and Suldaan Maxamed Cali gave the go, We'll see how this plays out.
But we own the government now :blessed:

they should give us another try

I like biyomaal they are good people.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:15 pm

Biyomaal wa rageedi , ever heard of the Biyomaal revolt against the Italians these niggas were ganstas in lower shabelle talyaniga wa karbasheen to bad the faqash regime never taught the biymaal revolt they killed more than 14 italian officers.

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Blue and abgaal slow your role Playa, you can't dictate to people how they should live.
How did I dictate to ppl?

Address the issues, if you can. :whoa:

Siciid, if some Isaaq odeyaal come to Xamar and meet with Tarsan, does it translate to SL accepting to be ruled from Xamar?

Like I said, these odey "dhaqameed" don't have chips to bargain with, not one. Udubland only administered a hotel in Riyadh or Jeddah for one night. :lol:

There is no Laascanood-like deal on the table. Shaax, Kooka Koola, sigaar, sheeko sheeko iyo jaad waxaan ahayn ma jiraan.
Blue, your way of thinking is very qabyaaladiiste. I assume its ok for other clans to create their own maamuls but when it comes to Dir, its teydana waan heysaneyaa taadana waan kula share gareyneyaa. Man GTFO. :arrow:

Old man Siilaanyo needs to step up on this one, he should help Biyomaal.

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Don, Who is we. last I checked this ain't the 90s, we're talking about dawlad that's run by a president not an entire clan. :som: :up:
-
the biymaal revolt they killed more than 14 italian officers.
:whoa: your numbers are way off.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Rabshoole i swear i read it some where cant think of the book

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:25 pm

Emperior, I did too, If my memory serves me well, it said some where around the hundreds while they (bimaal) lost little over a thousand men during the revolt.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Now thats to much unless the biyomaal had m16 and m4 guns at that time loool

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Rehabilitated for my chaos ways... On the peace tip

Postby DonCorleone » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Don, Who is we. last I checked this ain't the 90s, we're talking about dawlad that's run by a president not an entire clan. :som: :up:
-
the biymaal revolt they killed more than 14 italian officers.
:whoa: your numbers are way off.
Whatever, but Hawiye will get things donw, it's our turn to lead somalia :stylin:

We need to strengthen aliances with our Dir brothers and Sisters.

then we can take over Galbeed again :stylin:

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:44 pm

If you ask me personally both hawiye and Dir are the same to me, however, when it comes forming a mamul, Like Professor Samatar said markii leys galo, the gloves will come off. Its simple as that.
-
Emperior I don't know about the weaponry they had at their disposal for them to take down hundreds, it must've been some heavy artillery.

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:59 pm

If you ask me personally both hawiye and Dir are the same to me, however, when it comes forming a mamul, Like Professor Samatar said markii leys galo, the gloves will come off. Its simple as that.
Rabshoolow,

Hooyadaa iyo Aabahaa la janeeyey (aamin dheh). Im glad you realized the reality sxb. Hawiye are cool and they are brothers but reality is, every man has to eat, markaa its not Hawiyes job to look after the interests of Dir because they have their own interests to take care of. Hurdada ka kaca. Get some advice and if possible some help from Duriyadda then when you come back to the south, you should ally yourself with Hawiye, however your interests have to be preserved from interference amba fara gelin.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Blue and abgaal slow your role Playa, you can't dictate to people how they should live.
How did I dictate to ppl?

Address the issues, if you can. :whoa:

Siciid, if some Isaaq odeyaal come to Xamar and meet with Tarsan, does it translate to SL accepting to be ruled from Xamar?

Like I said, these odey "dhaqameed" don't have chips to bargain with, not one. Udubland only administered a hotel in Riyadh or Jeddah for one night. :lol:

There is no Laascanood-like deal on the table. Shaax, Kooka Koola, sigaar, sheeko sheeko iyo jaad waxaan ahayn ma jiraan.
Blue, your way of thinking is very qabyaaladiiste. I assume its ok for other clans to create their own maamuls but when it comes to Dir, its teydana waan heysaneyaa taadana waan kula share gareyneyaa. Man GTFO. :arrow:

Old man Siilaanyo needs to step up on this one, he should help Biyomaal.
You must be retarded. What maamul can Dir create in South Somalia? nicca don't come at me like I stole your canjeero, address the issue, again if you can. I got to stop walking these toddlers.

I don't even know what you are arguing for/against. There is no qabyaalad here, it's just reality you can't handle.

Fact -To create a maamul you need two or more gobols, Dir don't got one gobol they can claim as their own.

Now what the fock were you saying again?

GTFO :lost:

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:29 pm

You must be retarded. What maamul can Dir create in South Somalia? nicca don't come at me like I stole your canjeero, address the issue, again if you can. I got to stop walking these toddlers.

I don't even know what you are arguing for/against. There is no qabyaalad here, it's just reality you can't handle.

Fact -To create a maamul you need two or more gobols, Dir don't got one gobol they can claim as their own.

Now what the fock were you saying again?

GTFO :lost:
Loool, ciyaal fooqal ciyaal, always emotional like a bitch on her period. I say Shabeellada hoose my nigga, shabeellada hoose. Dir are majority and just like Jubbaland its going to be majority rules minority. You're blantantly lying, no one need 2 or more gobols to create a maamul. Waxaasi waa sheeko xariir. Rabshoolow sxb, get up stand up, stand up for your rights. :lol:

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:39 pm

I'm supposedly the ciyaal and emotional, when it's you who's bitching at me like dumar foolaneysa. :mindblown:

War Shabeellada Hoose is a shared gobol, even a 2 yrs old kid from Hargeysa knows that.

Rabshoole doesn't need you to speak for him. Go find a qaraami song or something else to entertain your retarded self, leave affairs you have no business in or you don't know nothing about to niccas that know what time it is.

Oh yeah, go and fock yourself biatch. Blue ayuu ku waashey these days, naa naga fukh nacaladyahay :-@ .

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:43 pm

Blue, Mamul ahaan hadi laga hadlaayo, Galmudug/Ximan iyo Xeeb/Hiiraan all of them wouldn't be states that handle their own admin, because they don't meet the requirements, but who's to say they can't have a mamul ?
-
Shebelle Hoose, qofki leh waa la ogyahay now that's a fact sxb.
According to The Price of Peace: Somalia and the United Nations 1991-1994, the Biyamal are the majority clan in the Lower Shebelle (Gilkes 1994, 144).
-
in conjunction to what we've already established, add on parts of both jubbas, especially Jubba Hoose, Biyomal/OG dagaan. Noone can argue with that :blessed:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.