Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Postby AgentOfChaos » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:10 am

So basically I can't go to Xamar, got it, thank you xiinow.
:wtf:

Who said that ? Can't you read af-soomaali ?

I read between the lines

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:17 am

You dont need Xamar, you already got Cerigaabo. I gave up on the unionist dream and its time for me to join the team and develop dhulkeyga hooyo. :sland: :up: :up:

You can continue develop maamulka sland within Somalia :stylin:

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:19 am

You dont need Xamar, you already got Cerigaabo. I gave up on the unionist dream and its time for me to join the team and develop dhulkeyga hooyo. :sland: :up: :up:

You can continue develop maamulka sland within Somalia :stylin:

Didnt you read what I wrote? I gave up the unionist dream. There is no Somaliland within Somalia.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:37 am

And didnt you read what i said :whew:
Meyle, we shall see on May Somalia Conference Eebe Willing. That conference will tell us everything :dj:

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Trust me, both teams have flaws, hell even the whole damn game is rigged, cause no matter which team you choose, you will always be considered a traitor by the other team. So it's better to not have a "favorite team" and just support the whole goddamn league(ALL Somalis), and not restrict yourself to one team. I believe in unity even though I'm quite sure that will never happen, and even though I'll be second class citizen in Xamar, the city I was born in, so why do I still believe in unity? Because fuck qabyaalad that's why.

I'm unionist or as the typical qabiliste would say, a naive crazy idealist. :mrgreen:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:29 pm

hilowle,
the character you is mistaking me for is actually coldoon aka knight of wisdom aka conquer :?

PrinceDaadi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceDaadi » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:54 pm

Trust me, both teams have flaws, hell even the whole damn game is rigged, cause no matter which team you choose, you will always be considered a traitor by the other team. So it's better to not have a "favorite team" and just support the whole goddamn league(ALL Somalis), and not restrict yourself to one team. I believe in unity even though I'm quite sure that will never happen, and even though I'll be second class citizen in Xamar, the city I was born in, so why do I still believe in unity? Because fuck qabyaalad that's why.

I'm unionist or as the typical qabiliste would say, a naive crazy idealist. :mrgreen:
While personally I don't consider my self as unionist I don't see how u will be a second class in xamar!

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:09 pm

While personally I don't consider my self as unionist I don't see how u will be a second class in xamar!
You mean if I go to Xamar I will not hear "Xamar unuka leh"?

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:22 pm

xamar is a settled by certain subclans, so of course they feel closer to the city compared to those whose clans who do not have a traditional deegaans there but are born there.
There a few members here who were born in hargeisa but are not originally from there, so in no way are they closer to the city than it's clan ressidents.
Thats how it works in somalia/somaliland/k5/nfd etc

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:24 pm

xamar is a settled by certain subclans, so of course they feel closer to the city compared to those whose clans who do not have a traditional deegaans there but are born there.
There a few members here who were born in hargeisa but are not originally from there, so in no way are they closer to the city than it's clan ressidents.
Bingo, you got it.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:24 pm

hilowle,
the character you is mistaking me for is actually coldoon aka knight of wisdom aka conquer :?
faraaxoos1 wrote:i dont know who this samatar dude is but if there is a clear evidence brought forward linking him to war crimes; then definately he should be prosecuted and sentenced to death penalty.
Lionheart10 wrote:i dont know who this caydiid dude is but if there is a clear evidence brought forward linking him to war crimes; then he definitely shouldn't be praised for the genocide, mass rape, and torture that happened in somalia.
:whew: :gladbron: :win: :ufdup:

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 pm

agent, gone are the days you could be classified as a city native of distant cities, I say: "nin walba tuuladiisa ha dhiso" - at least then no one can say you ain't from there.

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Bingo, you got it.
You will be treated as a equal in Xamar though. No one will bother you. Why are you trying to make it as if you have no rights in Muqdisho? That city is beyond diverse to begin with. Why are you making it seem like you will stand out from the crowd when there are tens and thousands like you? There are non-Somalis there and are treated with dignity. So why not other Somalis?

You and some guy who traces 20 generations back to a forefather who also lived in Muqdisho are the same in the capital. Sure he has clan history there but that is useless to him. How will that help him?

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:41 pm

I wish nigga would tell me you're not welcomed in Waaberi ama Shangaani. Meesha ku dhashtay :MJ:

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:48 pm

I wish nigga would tell me you're not welcomed in Waaberi ama Shangaani. Meesha ku dhashtay :MJ:
I don't know about Rabduure but Bacaadweyne waxaa daga Dir so I am assuming that you are. A local will never tells his older brother he is not welcome in Waaberi ama Shangaani 8-) :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.