Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jubbaland the Israel of Darod.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jubbaland the Israel of Darod.

Postby HooBariiska » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:10 pm

saciid please halkaa haw dhaafin sxb

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Your level of delusion is higher than ever, are you now claiming that Liyu Police is Ethiopian? I'm starting to think there's something wrong with your head.

Furthermore I am showing you how Ogaden is karbashing Isaaq as we type this however all you can come back with is inter-OG conflict or OG vs Ethiopian conflict, where is the karbash of Isaaq towards Ogaden?
Recently, there were tribal conflict in Dhagahbur between sub-tribes of Isaaq community and Ogaden groups. The Liyu Police took the side of Ogaden killing the Isaaq community indiscriminately, which illustrates the hidden agenda of LIYUU BOLIS to enflame hatred between the peaceful tribes in the region. As usual, the government in Jigjiga remains silent-witness, as they are part of the ethnic-cleansing agenda against non-Ogaden tribes.
Once again Ogaden having their way with Isaaq. When will you bring forth such facts?
In many occasions, the President Abdi-lley asked the Isaaq community to leave their area in Ethiopia and go to Somaliland, as he believes that Somali State of Ethiopia belongs to Ogaden only. He made such announcement on his mouthpiece websites like cakaaranews, SomaliState, Xaajo and Abaaqaro.
Ina Iley telling Qaldaans to GTFO of the Ogaden.
The president Abdi-lley is devoted to the interest of his tribe – Ogaden, Absame – instead of serving all Somali-Ethiopians.
The soldiers of Liyu Police are underage boys, which violates international rules against child-soldering. They don’t respect codes of the culture, religion and even don’t receive proper training on human rights.
You hear that? Underage boys are slapping around your uncles, all Qaldaans can do is cry about it on articles.
It is very obvious that Liyu Police is operating against their framework and creating instability in the region, rather than, fighting ONLF terrorist group. The hidden agenda of Liyu Police is getting exposed day-after-day due to their illegal operations against the non-Ogaden tribes. However, Liyu Police and their chief Cabdi-lley must know that only the almighty Allah who created the non-Ogaden tribes in the region can only displace them.
:russ: :russ: qaldaans using the religious card :dead:

Now let us look at the Gashaamo issue, our friend Siciid would have us think that Isaaq were the winners in the clashes however our friends at Somalilandpress have a difference opinion:

:deadrose:
Human Rights Watch report last week detailed how Ethiopian government-backed paramilitary force committed mass atrocities and “summarily executed at least 10 men who were in their custody” in the last month alone.
According to Human Right Watch report, on March 16, 2012, a police member from Liyu, a group created by the Ethiopian government, shot and killed a resident of Raqda village. This incident was not an isolated one. The isaq clan members who inhabit many districts along the Ethio-Somaliland border have been subjected to series of harassment including torture, arbitrary arrest, detention, imprisonment, rape, looting and extrajudicial killings often based on ethnicity by the main Ogaden clan that controls much of the state’s structure.
These claims are made by Isaaq themselves, how will you refute them you silly little girl?

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:31 pm

What are they then? Americans? The only delusional fool here is you. Liyuu Police falls under the jurisdiction of Ethiopia and they have done far more
damage to the low IQ Ogadens that butt kiss them than the federal government troops of Ethiopia.

Furthermore since 2007 the creation of Liyuu Boolis thousands of Ogaden tribe members have fallen victim to it whether it is rapes,
torture, being hanged from trees like the Qoriile massacre. They are actually lot worse than the federal government troops in terms of
crimes against the Ogaden if not on bar.
The Liyuu Police (Amharic for Special Police) has been sole established by the Ethiopian military in 2007 to execute a campaign of collective punishment
against the civilian population of Ogaden
after an ONLF attack on a Chinese run oil filed in the region. Tens of Thousands of people have fallen victim
to the ruthless and senseless systematic campaign of terror.
Resolve Ogaden Coalition has written extensively about the dire political and humanitarian crisis
taking place in the Ogaden and the systematic crimes against humanity and the genocidal massacres being waged against the civilian population.

http://www.resolveogadencoalition.org/n ... the-ogaden

The conflict In Ethiopia's Somali, or Ogaden, region has killed thousands of people over the last 15 years. But the crisis is little known because of media
restrictions by the government. It borders Djibouti, Kenya, and Somalia. The people there are predominantly ethnic Somali and Muslim. It is also home to
a separatist campaign led by the Ogaden National Liberation Front, or ONLF, which has fought for independence since 1984. Ethiopian forces waged an offensive
against the rebels in late 2007 after an attack on a Chinese-run oil facility. The Liyuu Police is Janjaweed like militias, supported and sponsored by the ethiopian government, the liyuu police is responsible for serious human rights violations, such as using rape as a weapon, hundereds of thousands of people in the Ogaden
have been displaced by the liyuu police and thousands have been killing and imprisoned.

Gashaamo today is free and peaceful thanks to its brave sons that defended it while you continue searching for home from occupied Garissa to Dadaab. :umad:

Kenya: Garissa residents shot after army launches crackdown
At least eight people have been shot and more than 50 wounded in an army crackdown in the north-eastern Kenyan town of Garissa, officials say.

A student told the BBC soldiers had shot at pupils waiting to go into an exam at a school near a military base.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-20412594

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:00 pm

I asked you to do the following:

Bring evidence that Isaaq is karbashing OG in the region. You wasn't able to do so on the other I proved it was vice versa with overwhelming evidence. Once again all you could do was to point out towards OG-OG or OG-Ethiopian conflicts.

I showed that OG is currently:

Arresting Isaaq suldans an civilians left and right.
Killing troublemakers in the region.
Monopolising the power of the whole region.

In short, OG is in control of you in the region.

Perhaps you will now abandon your ridiculous claims that you own or run anything in the region. I won't further take part o this threat as you are only able to find joy in the suffering of women and children instead of posting evidence of OG- Isaaq conflict.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:07 pm

I told him whats what right at the start of his usual diatribe.
I said OGs are giving the iidoors hell in Somali state.
I told him iidoor weren`t even allowed to cross from s/l to graze their animals in Somali state.

Siciid believes that if you cut and paste, it must be true.
I don`t need no internet to know OGs are lording it over the iidoor, they confess it themselves.

Now I take no pleasure in the atrocities committed by the Liyu Bolis, and have denounced them numerous times.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Hey weasel how can you be in control of anything when your women are gang raped to death in front of you and are taken as sex slaves?
It just doesn't make sense. It is like a servant claiming his in control of anything. As for the Suldaans, my main Suldaans were chilling in
Gashaamo just few weeks back. While hundreds of Ogaden Suldaans are in Jail Ogaden.

Take notes kid. This is what is called Karbash not hiding behind Ethiopian muscle and uniform.

240 of your kind getting smoked in one single day.
Ethiopian refugees(Ogaden) who had until May 27, 1988, resided in eleven different
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) refugee camps were
interviewed during the assessment. Of these eleven refugee camps, two (18%)
of the camps (accounting for ten of the interviewees) had not been the objects of
conflict violence. Nine (82%) of the camps (accounting for fifty-five of the
interviewees) were reported to have been the objects of at least one and usually
several violent attacks which took place between May 27 and December 31,
1988. The attacks against these interviewees from these camps provided
eyewitness accounts of such attacks, all of which were attributed to the SNM.
The fifty-five Ethiopian refugees who resided in the nine camps which had
been attacked reported that they observed the deaths of 241 unarmed civilian
Ogaden refugees during these attacks. Refugees from one particular camp did not
eyewitness deaths during the attack which they experienced. The camps
reported to have been attacked and the number and proportion of reported
refugee victims were as follows
:

:jawalrus:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:16 pm

:dead: colonel stop it bro. siciid hasnt had any sleep the past 24hours. He recycles the same old words....low iq cagdheer, you are women are raped etc....

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:18 pm

My man!..........you`ve been well and truly beaten tonight.
Hey...... there's always tomorrow...... and the next day....and the next day after that.....and the...... :D

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Dooros cheerleading won't change the reality on the ground. At the end of the day I sleep well knowing I don't have relatives to worry about that are occupied
in Garissa or the Ogaden desert ,Dadaab refugee camps, Naas Canood etc, but of course I do sympathize with them as a Muslim, nothing more though.
The joke is on you.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Timir iyo raggiisii miyaa, Toomo lagu laayey Ma intaan qaxwaha tuugayaa, Teeyo la xabbaadhay Tobankii Abraahiin miyaa, naga tol roonaaday

^^ does that ring a bell? :lol: Abraahiin is to habar yoonis what Somalis are to africa in terms of numbers yet the karbaash that was inflicted on habar yoonis that day made weerar caali was habar yoonis himself cry like a little girl.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:03 am

:russ: nigga re-posted the same shit again Col.!

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:05 am

aware and xarshin massacre is soon to be come. :blessed:

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:30 am

Horta without getting involved to deep into this tit for tat discussion. I need to inject a sense of reality to the low IQ nation's misplaced logic. Mr illey is responsible for mainly ensuring his tribe, who are 90% under occupation, do not threaten or resist the continuation of this 100 year old occupation. He does this through both carrot and stick. The stick consists of a scortch earth policy and is the main instrument used. The carrot is for the tribalist who have been brain washed to be used against other Somalis instead of resisting the occupation. These are the two type of Cagdheers.

Now we Isaaq's dont help Illey or sustain the oppression of any Somali people. Lord knows how I would feel if my sub clan was half working for the occupation, and a quater snitching on the other quarter who were fighting the occupation. :o

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:34 am

Horta without getting involved to deep into this tit for tat discussion. I need to inject a sense of reality to the low IQ nation's misplaced logic. Mr illey is responsible for mainly ensuring his tribe, who are 90% under occupation, do not threaten or resist the continuation of this 100 year old occupation. He does this through both carrot and stick. The stick consists of a scortch earth policy and is the main instrument used. The carrot is for the tribalist who have been brain washed to be used against other Somalis instead of resisting the occupation. These are the two type of Cagdheers.

Now we Isaaq's dont help Illey or sustain the oppression of any Somali people. Lord knows how I would feel if my sub clan was half working for the occupation, and a quater snitching on the other quarter who were fighting the occupation. :o
Did you know that the somali region had an idoor president? bro you idoors are known for lies and insulting people for no reason... get your facts straight and come back with something that makes sense.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 am

20 dooro dabooles vs Siciid. Good odds for the Suldaan.

:jawalrus:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.