Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha Leelkase Darod iyo matankood reject Jubbaland

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Beesha Leelkase Darod iyo matankood reject Jubbaland

Postby BlackRain » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Sahal i know this Leelkase guy who says Hawaadle are not hawiye and they are fathered by a leelkase geeljire . Is that true?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:19 pm

And i have harti friend who says mj are not harti but a lost son of oromo who got adopted by harti.

i can talk to you with less respect just like you do but i asked you long time ago not to talk to me. I repeat.

I could care less of langaab lelkaso who claiming our mohamed being the same as their and being mataano
Fk them

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Lol what are you a dhoochil? kulahaa don't talk to me :lol:

Btw, calling Leelkase laangaab? I suppose Hawaadle is the laandheer of beesha hawiyo. The whole Hawaadle is smaller than one sub- clan of Leelkase

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu

Postby afisoone » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:31 pm

I thought Leelkase inee reer mudug yihiin. Walaahi. Odayaashooda iyo suldaamadooda inta aan arkay kuligood reer mudug waaye.

Qabiilada meelkasto waa dagaanaa waa qoom dhan. Meesha ee kasoo jeedaan asal ahaan waa reer mudug soo ma ahan. Is that true or am I wrong.

Barwaaqoiyobashbash
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Barwaaqoiyobashbash » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:36 pm

^^True,they also settle in Lower Jubba,Bari,Nugaal etc.

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Btw, calling Leelkase laangaab? I suppose Hawaadle is the laandheer of beesha hawiyo. The whole Hawaadle is smaller than one sub- clan of Leelkase
And all of Harti is also smaller than one subclan of Leelkase :ducktales:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 am

Didnt i said your a focking troll and i dont like tallking to a troll?
Geo pls ignore this troll
Im not like you saying my clan my clan 24/7 if these people were not small and laangaab they wouldnt claim hawadle and dabarre rahanweny just to get bigger so they can get their rights. they are victim of collectivism. Im sick of them.
anyways that was my last post for you.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.