Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking News Hassan Sheikh wins again

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Individual
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Breaking News Hassan Sheikh wins again

Postby Individual » Thu May 23, 2013 1:47 pm

we are all in this together bro :som:
Thanks my nomad brother :up:

:som: :som: :up:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Thu May 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Khamiis, May 23, 2013 (HOL) — Urur goboleedka IGAD ayaa warbixin ay soo saareen maanta waxay ku sheegeen in dowladda Somalia looga dambeeyo dhismaha maamul goboleedyada dalka iyo hirgelinta habka federaalka ah ee dalka uu ku dhaqmayo, iyadoo la ixtiraamayo dastuurka Soomaaliya.

Warbixintan oo ay saareen guddi ka kooban IGAD oo booqashooyin ku kala bixiyay Muqdisho iyo Kismaayo ayaa lagu sheegay in ururka IGAD uu diyaar u yahay inuu dowladda Soomaaliya kala shaqeynayso hab walba oo lagu hir-gelin karo dhismaha maamullada gobollada dalka, haddii ay weydiisato.

http://www.hiiraan.com/news/2013/May/wa ... -22004.htm

:damn:
unconstitutional, but what else can we expect from the anti federalism folks from xamar

:Puhlease:

Daff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Xaga aad Ujeedaa Mala waa Xidigaheee Ninka Xoolo kaa dhacay Ka dacwee Xafiisyada

Postby Daff » Thu May 23, 2013 2:27 pm

^
unconstitutional, but what else can we expect from the anti federalism folks from xamar

:comeon:
folks from xamar weren't against federalism per se. But your version of federalism :eat:
Last edited by Daff on Thu May 23, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Thu May 23, 2013 2:49 pm

:damn: the cagdheer and punanis are crushed

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu May 23, 2013 4:40 pm

A sad day for the 5th column. :blessed: TY

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Thu May 23, 2013 11:29 pm

we are all in this together bro :som: :up:
The last time people like you were the majority, but today you are a tiny unimportant minority and the mistakes of the past will not be repeated.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Thu May 23, 2013 11:38 pm

in 1978 majority of isaaq were pro siyaad, we all know how the tide turned ever since then.
yeah today iam in the minority but dont be suprised if my likes form the majority in 10 years period thats if somalia keeps improving economicaly and security wise, if not then somaliland has every right to be isolated but i dont know how is that gonna benifit us.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Thu May 23, 2013 11:44 pm

in 1978 majority of isaaq were pro siyaad, we all know how the tide turned ever since then.
yeah today iam in the minority but dont be suprised if my likes form the majority in 10 years period thats if somalia keeps improving economicaly and security wise, if not then somaliland has every right to be isolated but i dont know how is that gonna benifit us.
10 years that is unacceptable, we will be recognized long before then.
and benefit us??? how the hell will being under moqadishu benefit us??
you know what happened last time. why do you want to repeat the same mistakes again?

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Thu May 23, 2013 11:53 pm

With economic boom and stability returning in the South,most isaaq will drop this clannist ictiraaf addiction :blessed:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Fri May 24, 2013 12:06 am

The sooner Mr. President acts presidential and stops cooking beans in villa Somalia the better for everyone.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri May 24, 2013 12:11 am

With economic boom and stability returning in the South,most isaaq will drop this clannist ictiraaf addiction :blessed:
so if the south booms econmically somaliland will not?
right now somaliland is undergoing a massive boom like the boom between 1995 and 1999 that was based on livestock exports.
The Saudi ban put as a in a 10 year depression.
Oil exploration has started and the first well is scheduled to be dug next february.
even the quick discoveries like yemen and libya still took 2 and 3 years respectively and several wells dug.
With better technology i do not doubt that oil will be flowing in less than 5 years.

The arabsiyo gold deposits could be exploited in less time and bring in at least $100 million, livestock brought in $400 million last year.

and all this with a dysfunctional and corrupt government that actually gets in the way of business and is fumbling economic policy.
So you cannot say that somaliland will not grow economically due to bad management, because right now we have a government that is barely functional and at the lower scale .
This is not getting in the way of economic growth, imagine what we will achieve with a half competent government!!!!!

The somali government cannot stop them from drilling, or from exporting oil
The somali government cannot ask the saudis to ban the livestock imports like abdiqasim salads goverment did, because it does not have a close relationship with them,
and influential saudi businessmen are partners in the trade this time.

so tell me what can the somali government do to isolate somaliland and stop it from economic growth other wishing for it?

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Fri May 24, 2013 12:17 am

10 years that is unacceptable, we will be recognized long before then.
and benefit us??? how the hell will being under moqadishu benefit us??
you know what happened last time. why do you want to repeat the same mistakes again?
so you think with in ten years recognition will be achieved, iam not sure about that gurey.
the question you should be asking is should the path we ve taken the last 20 years be taken again, you wont have to be ruled by mogadisho again you wont have to see a walaweyn mayor ruling hargaeysa or burrco and yet still be part of somalia,
you know the kurdistani iraqi type of relationship, somaliland will have the right to rule its self domestically, today somalia is not fully back on its feet alot of options we have now may no longer be there tommorow when mogadisho booms, this aint a transitional federal government, its a legitimate government recognized and un equivocally supported by the same people you are some how wishing will grant you recognition, WAKE UP before its too late

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hargaysaay » Fri May 24, 2013 12:25 am

so if the south booms econmically somaliland will not?
right now somaliland is undergoing a massive boom like the boom between 1995 and 1999 that was based on livestock exports.
The Saudi ban put as a in a 10 year depression.
Oil exploration has started and the first well is scheduled to be dug next february.
even the quick discoveries like yemen and libya still took 2 and 3 years respectively and several wells dug.
With better technology i do not doubt that oil will be flowing in less than 5 years.

The arabsiyo gold deposits could be exploited in less time and bring in at least $100 million, livestock brought in $400 million last year.

and all this with a dysfunctional and corrupt government that actually gets in the way of business and is fumbling economic policy.
So you cannot say that somaliland will not grow economically due to bad management, because right now we have a government that is barely functional and at the lower scale .
This is not getting in the way of economic growth, imagine what we will achieve with a half competent government!!!!!

The somali government cannot stop them from drilling, or from exporting oil
The somali government cannot ask the saudis to ban the livestock imports like abdiqasim salads goverment did, because it does not have a close relationship with them,
and influential saudi businessmen are partners in the trade this time.

so tell me what can the somali government do to isolate somaliland and stop it from economic growth other wishing for it?
and becouse of them livestock trade is not as lucrative as it once(mid to late 90s) was

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri May 24, 2013 12:26 am

read my last post.

and let me add we are not in kurdistans situation.
We have colonial borders like the rest of africa, which helps the legal case.
and we are the most powerfull entity in Somalia.
We also have no large nieghbours that are against us, like the kurds do with Turkey, Iraqi government , Iran and Syria.

so we are in a different situation to kurdistan, and if weak and isolated kurdistan can pull of oil deal we can do the same and there is nothing moqadishu can do about it.
the same way baghdad cannot stop what is happening in kurdistan.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Fri May 24, 2013 12:28 am

This calls for Obama's theme song.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.