Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RACIAL CLASH

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

RACIAL CLASH

Postby hargaysaay » Fri May 31, 2013 8:18 pm

this niggeres clearly lost it but what is even more embarrassing is that PUSSYHOLE white guy she hits and does not even make the slightest reaction sitting there frozen, go girl keep these white devils in check wish i was in that class, would have given the sister a hand :D

Last edited by hargaysaay on Fri May 31, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: RACIAL CLASH

Postby hydrogen » Fri May 31, 2013 8:20 pm

All those years worth of slavery is that kids fault. I totally feel the sister.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Fri May 31, 2013 8:23 pm

hydrogen hortaa lets make this clear once and for all are you a chick or a boy, and remember be proud of your gender. :ufdup:

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Fri May 31, 2013 8:27 pm

Is that Negro serious at my college they kicked you out for violence on campus, and what was that nappy headed hoe mad at :?

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri May 31, 2013 8:27 pm

hydrogen hortaa lets make this clear once and for all are you a chick or a boy, and remember be proud of your gender. :ufdup:
Male. With Y-DNA starting in the Caucasus of Europe (just like 95% of Somalis) :dj:

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hargaysaay » Fri May 31, 2013 8:34 pm

Is that Negro serious at my college they kicked you out for violence on campus, and what was that nappy headed hoe mad at :?
apparentely they were having class discussion and the teacher did not answer the question she posed the way she wanted :D i really dont know but she must have been having a bad day

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri May 31, 2013 8:46 pm

I've always wondered, does that make white people feel better if blacks do something like, cry about slavery (it makes the white feel superior due to the display of inferiority).

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hargaysaay » Fri May 31, 2013 8:49 pm

i cringe to the depth of my bones when ever i see black person complaining about racism, nigga thats so 400 years ago, move the helll on.

proud east african, fuck the rest :dj:

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri May 31, 2013 8:51 pm

The other day a SLAVe boy, you know Slavs don't you? Eastern-Europeans who are the etymology of the word Slave said to me "Slavs where never slaves but everyone knows Africans were slaves" as an attempt to insult me Lol.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hargaysaay » Fri May 31, 2013 8:57 pm

and what was your response dont tell me me you walked away silentely, hydrogen i am getting the sense that you are bullied by some weak asss whites and as a result you come on to snet and instead of atleast bashing them you bash the negros, those white punks turned you into self hater, man up brother you are a goddamn east frican hamite cushite hawiyite :D

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri May 31, 2013 9:04 pm

and what was your response dont tell me me you walked away silentely, hydrogen i am getting the sense that you are bullied by some weak asss whites and as a result you come on to snet and instead of atleast bashing them you bash the negros, those white punks turned you into self hater, man up brother you are a goddamn east frican hamite cushite hawiyite :D
Oh I gave that SLAVe a lesson, he then went on to say at the end "well I'm only 25% Slav, my dad is more Greek" haha LOL :stylin: He expected me not to argue with his Greek story because "Greeks invented everything" :clap:

He couldn't believe it when he found out that Slavs were the original slaves, he looked suicidal :?

Ps. Whites are never racist to me, if they were to I'd just tell them their country will be 90% Negroid by 3010 so no much argument there.

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Fri May 31, 2013 9:18 pm

The other day a SLAVe boy, you know Slavs don't you? Eastern-Europeans who are the etymology of the word Slave said to me "Slavs where never slaves but everyone knows Africans were slaves" as an attempt to insult me Lol.
Tell me you went in I would've made him cry I'm kinda evil when it comes to insulting :eat:

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri May 31, 2013 9:39 pm

Tell me you went in I would've made him cry I'm kinda evil when it comes to insulting :eat:
Read the post before this one :lol: He didn't cry but he stopped claiming Slavs haha

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:12 am

cant wait till we have the arabs and bantu crying and going mental like this in Somalia. hope I witness this dream.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:30 am

Haha but a Bantu would never act up like that, they won't even be in Somali classes to even begin with otherwise it gives them a sense of equality.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.