Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

places

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

places

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:39 pm

This place is coomaad in caduun(haawd of hiiraan)
caduun
A place in ceelgaal

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: places

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:50 pm

This is hiiraan borders with galgaduud called beergadiid before matabaan
This is kalabeerka
This is in in the south its called halgan 60km south of baladweyne

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:13 pm

More beer gadeed. These northern hiiranians are very nomads and they are spread in all the sides(reer guuraa)
Some ceel in feerfeer

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Sweet Halgan :ahh:
My Ayeeyo was born there.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Sweet Halgan :ahh:
My Ayeeyo was born there.
:up: I know, That region is the countery for some groups including yours. Beautiful.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Beergadiid, the first pic of beergadiid(not beergadeed wich is a wrong spelling) was just one side of the town.

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GeoSeven » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:59 am

Sahal, Beergadiid is settled by Agoon?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:10 am

Yeah. Agoon cabdalle live from north of baladweyne their own villages are like ceelgaal, Coomeed too in the east of matabaan. Beergadiid is located in the west of matabaan. the rest of agoon cabdalle live in villages in hiiraan and kilinka stretching from feerfeer, mustaxiil up to dhanaan inside ogadenia. I remember these in dhanaan collecting money from their qurbojoog to establish new modern walls and you can find it the websites some years ago. However, other hawadles live in feerfeer and mustaxiil too like adan warsame and reer iidle cabdi yusuf who are known to be warriors.
Ulaax farax was reer iidle he lived in the 30s. Mohamuud abdi gaab is reer iidle he was born in feerfeer.
Hadii aan yara Taatiikhda dib ugu laabto somaliya Waxaa guud ahaan caan ka ahaa kala Dhaca(boobka) Geela, nin jooga ceelka Bulaale ee carro ogaadeen ayaa laga hayaa inta uu ULAAX FAARAX NOOLYAHAY IYO NIMANKA REER IIDLE ISAAQAAS HA JOOGTEE INTII HARO OGAADEENA NINKII GEEL ARDAA U DHIG LAHOOW KUU AHAAN MEEYSO

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GeoSeven » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:31 am

Yeah. Agoon cabdalle live from north of baladweyne their own villages are like ceelgaal, Coomeed too in the east of matabaan. Beergadiid is located in the west of matabaan. the rest of agoon cabdalle live in villages in hiiraan and kilinka stretching from feerfeer, mustaxiil up to dhanaan inside ogadenia. I remember these in dhanaan collecting money from their qurbojoog to establish new modern walls and you can find it the websites some years ago. However, other hawadles live in feerfeer and mustaxiil too like adan warsame and reer iidle cabdi yusuf who are known to be warriors.
Ulaax farax was reer iidle he lived in the 30s. Mohamuud abdi gaab is reer iidle he was born in feerfeer.
Hadii aan yara Taatiikhda dib ugu laabto somaliya Waxaa guud ahaan caan ka ahaa kala Dhaca(boobka) Geela, nin jooga ceelka Bulaale ee carro ogaadeen ayaa laga hayaa inta uu ULAAX FAARAX NOOLYAHAY IYO NIMANKA REER IIDLE ISAAQAAS HA JOOGTEE INTII HARO OGAADEENA NINKII GEEL ARDAA U DHIG LAHOOW KUU AHAAN MEEYSO
Thanks for the info Ugaas :D

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:47 am

Dp
Last edited by sahal80 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:07 am

Hadii aan yara Taatiikhda dib ugu laabto somaliya Waxaa guud ahaan caan ka ahaa kala Dhaca(boobka) Geela, nin jooga ceelka Bulaale ee carro ogaadeen ayaa laga hayaa inta uu ULAAX FAARAX NOOLYAHAY IYO NIMANKA REER IIDLE ISAAQAAS HA JOOGTEE INTII HARO OGAADEENA NINKII GEEL ARDAA U DHIG LAHOOW KUU AHAAN MEEYSO
Thanks for the info Ugaas :D
Your welcome bro.
HAWAADLE:wuxuu xukumayey laga soo bilaabo MAHADAAY ILAA MATABAAN iyo waliba HIIRAANagaheeda, waxaana suldaanka Hawaadle la oran jirey MUUMIN AHMED FOODEY.
Rahanwen historian :up:

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Beergadiid, the first pic of beergadiid(not beergadeed wich is a wrong spelling) was just one side of the town.
:mindblown:

Beergaadiid kulahaa , kan caadi ayuu u waalanyahay. Nigga the pic is outskirts of Guriceel, don´t you see the asphalt ? :lol:

source

http://radiomuqdisho.net/ciidamada-amaa ... jaanib-ah/

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:03 pm

:mindblown:

Beergaadiid kulahaa , kan caadi ayuu u waalanyahay. Nigga the pic is outskirts of Guriceel, don´t you see the asphalt ? :lol:

source

http://radiomuqdisho.net/ciidamada-amaa ... jaanib-ah/
No problem. I had my doubt about that pic because the place is way mountainous(dhagax) I have seen it two days ago but posted it today after seen more websites using it for beergadiid. Anyways guriceel is not far from it. My other pics are from local people including an ex minister.
This is the Otherside of beergadiid from radio mogadisho but its not sticky and clear. Beergadiid is a flat and haawd surrounded oneside by the mountains but not closer to them I will post one green pic.
http://radiomuqdisho.net/wp-content/upl ... iid-12.jpg
Here is one
Kanaal sugow beergadiid good soil

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:11 pm

I would like to discover awxaale, ulsan and baarsiyaable, these villages are inside kilinka but along the hiiraan galgaduud borders with kilinka they are parallel with places inside galgaduud and are inside kilinka.
Feerfeer and matabaan are parallel to eachother and awxaale is a parallel to some parts of galgaduud setlled by a different ceer subclan than ceer habar aji of matabaan, so hawadle has borders with hg in two regions and with two subsubclans.
When your in the highway after feerfeer the big city would be shilaabo and these marehans were living next to awxaale on that side and had wars with hawadle in the 40s or 50s. My old man told me that before the late 70s awxaale was a triangle where hawadle, ceer hg and marehan share borders but after mj rebelled and fought againist siyaad barre he killed them in mudug so the SSDF who was attacking the regime from the ethiopian borders had displaced these marehans around awxaale and they filled into inside galgaduud.
This shows that hawadle is one of the most clans that had borders with a lot of clans, some source about sandhoole guure and these wars.
Look at the map, the rever flows from west of feerfeer from qalaafe and godeey. Reerow xsasan are found along the river up to godeey so that is a different direction then the highway wich goes to shilaabo and qabridaharre.
Cabdi yusuf and adan warsame, some dir,udeejeen and jiidle are along the river like reerow xassan. except mustaxiil reerow xassan are found in all that region, historically they worked with olol diine and his ajuran.
The hawadle in awxaale are agoon cabdalle.
Sandhool Guure waxaa laga soo daayey Xabsiga markii uu Talyaanigu ku jabay dagaalkii Labaad ee Addunka. Nabadoon Sandhool Guure waxuu ku soo noqdey Magaaladda B/Weyne halkaasoo loogu doortey inuu noqdo Nabadoonka nabadoonadda Xawaadle.

Nabadoon Sandhool Guure mudadii uu noolaa waxaa Xawaadle lasoo gudboonaatey dhibaatooyin badan iyo Colaado/Dagaalo dhex marey Xawaadle iyo Habargidir, Xawaadle iyo Mariixaan, Xawaadle iyo Ogaadeen, Xawaadle iyo Morosade, iyo Xawaadle iyo Abgaal.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:59 am

hiiraan looks great :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.