Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why are the Ogaadeen fighting?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why are the Ogaadeen fighting?

Postby Titanium » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:17 pm

The issue isn't the formation of Jubbaland. The issue is Kenyan meddling in that region's politics and administration. They are not there solely for peacekeeping and for defense purposes. They are there to create a buffer zone. They even take half of the revenue that the port generates.

If Kenya just stopped their meddling in the region's politics and administration and only focused on providing temporary security, there would be no problems. The President of Somalia time and time again has said he supports the formation of Jubbaland. But some in the Somali media are spinning it and spreading propaganda. They are creating fitna among the Somali people. They are hoping for another war.
You moron! Who elected madoobe? The people of that region! What is kenya? Part of Amisom! Are they administering the city or are they limited to only a certain part? They are only allowed in the airport and port. Is madoobe against the Somali government and in support of breaking away? NO, he had said time and time again that he is pro government! Is the president of somalia in support of Madoobes administration which again was elected by all clans? NO he is NOT! So stop your bs twisting of facts! btw who the hell gives a shit what you think :arrow:
So much anger :pac:

A) Madoobe was elected with 95% of the vote by a few hundred elders of which were handpicked by Madoobe. He was the only contestant. He had no rivals. The other warlords got their own elders they handpicked and those same handpicked elders voted for them in their own elections. There was not one election but many elections were each warlord ran uncontested. Neither of the elections had more than 1 running candidate.

B) There are US State Department Cables that were leaked and that clearly show that the Kenyans are trying to make a buffer state in southern Somalia. There is no point in denying this. It's in the records.

C) The Kenyans are not only allowed in the airport or port. They have access to the city. They are inside the city. I don't know where you are reading this nonsense. Probably your media that spread propaganda against the President.

It doesn't matter what Madoobe thinks. He is a chess piece to the Kenyans. He is allied with the Kenyans, the same people who want to create a buffer zone. Madoobe is subservient to the Kenyans, the Kenyans are not subservient to Madoobe. The reason why Madoobe is where is he today is solely because of the Kenyans. Madoobe's opinion or ambitions to the Kenyans are secondary. They have a plan and they will execute it, with the help of Madoobe (as clueless as he appears to be).

By the way: It is not what I think. It is what the reality is. I don't give my opinions. I give facts. So you should reword your last sentence to: Who gives a shit about what the reality is? :arrow:

SANDIEGUY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SANDIEGUY » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Keep screaming Kenya then from behind your computer screen :lol: :up:

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Keep sucking Kenyan and Ethiopian cock. :lol: :up:

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Terrible thread title. Matter of fact, terrible thread all together.

garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby garoweboy » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Gonzo Fiqi is hiding in an airport container after botching the mission, ceeb badana :oops:

:deadrose:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Okay first thing's first - is the guy actually called Baasto or are you guys taking the piss? :lol:

So I think I understand what the problem is - you don't trust the government, you feel like they want to control you from Xamar and take revenue away from Jubbaland?

Forgive me if I'm oversimplifying the matter, the question I have now is why is it not possible to use political channels....I just realised what country we're speaking about, never mind :| Survival of the strongest, lol we really are a nation of dothrakis :snoop:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:20 pm

What political channels?
Kismaayo has been a safe city with no reported skirmish since AS was ousted.
Then you have Mogadishu media focussing their energies and reporting lies about the city and claimming insecurity.Then Xassan culusow enters the picture and when he realises that his influence is significantly capped.Instead of opening a dialogue engages in frustrating the new administration.He sends his delegates before acknowledging the admins in charge and abuses AMISOM to his gains.He paid several clowns to declare presidency at the same time sent his ministers to forment insecurity by plotting a coupe against the administration.I am to say Culusow's admin is the dumbest I have ever seen they plotted against the administration on broad daylight and then they go airwaves and claim they want to arbitrate.Once the plot was foiled and the enemy ruthlessly crushed.Fiqi was in the airport surely if he was innocent he wouldnt have dashed that way in a speed of light to the airport. Even VOA reporters quizzed him and he couldnt answer one simple question. The only question he answered was whether he was being gaurded by the KDF which he said it was his right to be guarded as a govt official.He wanted to use his authority later to return to Kismaayo town and KDF told him RK meant business and thats why he flew back to Xamar.
So people like Iftiin Baasto, Hiraale,Maxamed Amin,Lugadheere etc were all moles sent from Xamar to cast shadow into the JL admin and if possible instigate instability and they were paid heavily from the scarce treasury coffers.The money being spent on them would have been used to upgrade the hospitals in Kismaayo or engaged in productive work.Money spend was a staggering US$4million. No wonder culusow is making trips around the globe seeking to get blood money to be used to return Somalia back to 90's.
Culusow has been reported to have said He would rather become a failed President than to allow JL to stand on its two feets.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:33 am

Okay, thank you for answering my question. Now I have a more well rounded understanding of the problem. All I can say is Ilaahey ha garab galo the person trying to find a solution.

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:54 am

she is pretending she doesn`t know what is going on

blackvelvet qabyalada iyo siyasada wa taqaan, do you think we were born yesterday
15104 Posts and she pretends to be clueless…yeah right

blackvelvet weli ma guursatay ama weli necebka daarood ba ka wada internetka

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:17 am

I was trying to see the problem of Jubbaland from another angle. Oddly enough there is no other angle, it's just a reflection of each other. Each side thinks the other is using resources from a foreign country to undermine the other.

Total posts: 136

Neceeb is not good for your health

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:34 am

BV,
adigaba ka daraan, look at the person you are reasoning with (prime example of the pot calling the kettle black) :|

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:36 am

I was trying to see the problem of Jubbaland from another angle. Oddly enough there is no other angle, it's just a reflection of each other. Each side thinks the other is using resources from a foreign country to undermine the other.

Total posts: 136

Neceeb is not good for your health
why you always so sly and pretentious, don`t you know woman like that always end up lonely which you are showing all the signs of..i am just saying
blackvelvet maga ba ii dilay, if that aint a givaway then I don`t know what is (witches favorite colour, ilahay sharka blackvelvet ha naga gabto)

by the way its Herr Eaglehawk the dyke detector :kiss:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:47 am

Oh Hitler's disciple, makes sense. :mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.